• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RIgor Mortis - October 26th, 2013 - cumberland, ri

Havenshine

Smash Cadet
This is our Halloween special that will include both Brawl and Melee.
Featuring Kevin M

Venue $5 Buffet $5 (includes various prepared food)

Events

Saturday Melee 11am doors open 12pm Melee doubles registration 1pm Melee doubles $10 per team 3pm. Melee Singles $10 5pm. Project M $5

Singles pot bonus 30 players $50, 50 players $75

Pot split 30 or less players 65/25/10 Over 30 players 60/20/10/10

Sunday Brawl
12pm Doors open and doubles registration
1pm. Brawl doubles $10 per team
3pm. Brawl singles $10
4pm Pokemon x/y ($5 entry)

Pot bonus of $1 per player, if 40+ enter a bonus of $2 per player will go in effect.

Pot split 65/25/10 under 30 players 60/20/10/10 over 30 players

There will also be a costume contest with a cash prize

Havenshine

Smash Cadet
Kevin M has confirmed to be here to co-host the Melee event. So lets go Melee players. Click on that you will be attending.

Havenshine

Smash Cadet
Depends on what day. Brawl on Sunday I expect about 20-25 maybe more. For Melee I expect maybe 30 on Saturday and quite possibly more. Both have jackpot bonuses. I know melee will jump all over that. The bonus will surely draw the top players for brawl as well. In both cases, there will be a prize for a random player. It could also be a big enough jp to spread the wealth for bigger prizes for second and third as well, but definitely for first

DJ Delta

Smash Journeyman
Its a game center, which means everyone there is there to play video games, which is actually pretty nice. Plus the place serves food made to order so you don't even have to leave the venue to get lunch.
Just a travel tip to those new to the venue, when going down martin street take a left right before the railroad tracks. You'lll be in a lot with two buildings. The place is the small brick building with steps and ramp, NOT the large factory like building.

Havenshine

Smash Cadet
Great and I hope it is a memorable event for you. There will be a prize for best costume, a $5 food buffet which i suggest as it will have everything from pasta to burgers to rice. We will havetheplace decorated for Halloween of course.

DJ Delta

Smash Journeyman
Walk-ins are fine, just have money for venue singles and doubles when you come. There's no registration for this anyway. My only 2 suggestions would be bring your own controller and be here early if you wanna practice.

Havenshine

Smash Cadet
Do it. Everyone should be here this weekend. Come in costume too. In fact it will be $7 to be here both days and you can sleep here if you want.

Top Bottom