• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Ridley Art Conglomerate

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Welcome to the Ridley Art Conglomerate!

This is where you can upload your favorite pieces of art for your favorite character that you've found across the web! First let's go over some of the rules:
  1. Absolutely no NSFW (Not Safe for Work) art pieces are allowed. Meaning no art with swearing, nudity, explicit violence, etc. This will be HEAVILY enforced and COULD result in a thread, forum, or straight site BAN.
  2. Keep your images, large or small, in either spoilers or quotes
  3. Do your best to give credit to the artist of the piece.
  4. No double posts. If you'd like to add to your specific conglomerate edit it into your previous post.
How to add Images:

A lot of you are probably familiar with how to upload images to the site but just in case. On the tool bar above the text-box for your posts you will find the Insert Image Option (Ctrl + P). From here you can either drag and drop an image you find or direct link. This will embed the image into your post.

Now as you know Smashboards also has problems every once in a while with broken images. This sometimes boils down to either the link being broken or the file not being supported through the link. The best way that I've found to ensure that your images are embedded correctly is to use the Attach Files button directly beneath the text box. After attaching your files selecting Full Image will embed the image into your post.

*All of the rules from the Smash World Forums Global Rules still apply within this thread.

*If you have any trouble with uploading images please refer to the Smashboards User Guide

*Happy Posting!

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Well... This thread was unexpected, but not unwelcomed.

Honestly though it's been months since I had gone out of my way to look up fan-art of Ridley, beyond what I see on twitter and such without having to search. I guess much of the habit or driving force of looking up said Ridley art for me was picturing and envisioning the dream of him being playable, but now that the dream finally came, looking up fan-art of him on a daily basis or so seemed kinda redundant, but is always nice seeing more good art of him still, which you'll have more of it than ever with how his playable debut further popularized him like nothing before, bringing in new fans.

After first spotting this thread, here's some of what new art I found from searching with how long it's been... and some older art that I feel deserves to be posted too.

Reptiles by SaniKink

reptiles_by_sanikink-dcjy7cs.png

Ridley - Smash Ultimate by Phill-Art

dct8aae-a1c3d394-caa3-4bde-9f21-610886786819.jpg

Have you heard of the Smash Bros. Initiative? by JoeAdok

dcv0n7d-513086a5-db27-423b-9528-2d5375782630.png

Ridley Puppet by Zavellart

ridley_puppet_by_zavellart_dcydao0-fullview.jpg

Ridley by NazoKG

ridley_by_nazokg_dcyfphk-pre.jpg

Finally in! by Hillokotka

finally_in__by_hillokotka_dcywdpx-fullview.jpg

Cunning God of Death by CrashDownLight

ridley_edited_2_copy_by_crashdownlight-dcznu5n.jpg

Ridley Smash Ultimate by Cathiane

ridley_smash_ultimate_by_cathiane_dd0hwdc-pre.jpg

Artists named/credited.

VenomSymbiote

Smash Journeyman
I don't remember where I saw it but maybe someone here knows the image or who drew it. It's a pic of Ridley mid nair flipping the viewer off with both of his claws. No matter where I search I just can't find the thing.

Top Bottom