• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Rhode Island Scene

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er

Hello everyone long time veteran UGS LordXav1er here always looking forward to playing and meeting new players in little old Rhode Island.

I know there are plenty of players out there or nearby looking to level up or just have some fun!

I host two weeklies at X1 Elite Gaming Lounge in Providence, Rhode Island.

Every Wednesday & Sunday

Feel free to chat it up here as this is the new official Rhode Island Thread!

Click Here To Rank Up!!!

Let's Smash!

Last edited:

Skwrl

Smash Cadet
I'm yet to go to any events up in Providence because it's about an hour away. How many people do you get at your events? I am interested.

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
We had like 10 people already here right now for today's Sunday Showdown, come through fam.

Last edited:

Skwrl

Smash Cadet
I won't be able to make it today, but some point in the future I would very much like to.

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Alright any Wednesday or Sunday is the best days to come and play some Smash so try to soon!

Spread word to any gamer you know! <3

Last edited:

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Capture_2017-12-05-12-36-17.png
Capture_2017-12-05-14-23-49.png
Good Morning Smash 4 Players of NE. If you got nothing to do today head down to X1 as Master J.J. will be doing a $50 Pot Bonus for top 3!

Last edited:
Top Bottom