• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magik0722

Smash Champion

shlike

Smash Ace
so like bf8 is next weekend lol i am so unprepared...

i need some practice, also

i think everyone has gotten LOADS better but the ones with the most improvement are andilex and magik by far.

Vorguen

Smash Champion

paco27291

Smash Rookie
so like bf8 is next weekend lol i am so unprepared...

i need some practice, also

i think everyone has gotten LOADS better but the ones with the most improvement are andilex and magik by far.
then again the only ones that play are magik and andilex hahaha herby is out there getting 55/60 in his math quiz, vorgy is with insomnia, pax is getting 99 in his animal behavior test, cloud is playing melee, derk and the rest of the guys in A&M kingsville studying, vash with his gf, guero well... yea... ill get to that later, and nacho with the band

and... i might not go tomorrow, well just doubles perhaps cuz.. i have 3 tests!!! yey!!!! neuroscience, immunology, and..... advance physiology

and peeps 21 years and older in the thread tell me so i can invite u to my grad party/21 bday which shall be in a couple of months, (oh yea except herby since he didnt invite anyone to his party) lol

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
then again the only ones that play are magik and andilex hahaha herby is out there getting 55/60 in his math quiz, vorgy is with insomnia, pax is getting 99 in his animal behavior test, cloud is playing Halo and MW2, derk and the rest of the guys in A&M kingsville studying, vash with his gf, guero well... yea... ill get to that later, and nacho with the band

and... i might not go tomorrow, well just doubles perhaps cuz.. i have 3 tests!!! yey!!!! neuroscience, immunology, and..... advance physiology

and peeps 21 years and older in the thread tell me so i can invite u to my grad party/21 bday which shall be in a couple of months, (oh yea except herby since he didnt invite anyone to his party) lol
and they still have yet to win a tourney you go to.

<3 Pax is too good. Except his captain, it sucks.

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
Man, it feels like these walls are closing in
This roof is caving in, up its time to raise it then
Your days are numbered like pages in
My book of rhymes, got ‘em cookin’, boy
This crooked mind of mine got ‘em all
Shook and scared to look in my eyes
I stole that f*ckin’ clock
I took the time and I
Came up from behind
And pretty much snuck up
And butt-f*cked this game up
Better be careful when you bring my name up
F*ck this fame, that ain’t what
I came to claim but the game
Ain’t gonna be the same on the day that I leave it
But I swear one way or another I’ma make these f*ckin’ haters believe that
I swear to God, won’t spare the rod
I’m a man of my word, so your f*ckin’ heads better nod
Or I’ma f*ck around in this ***** and roast everybody
Sleep on me, that pillow is where your head’ll lie
Permanently, *****, it’s beddy-bye
This world is my Easter egg, yeah, prepare to die
My head is swole, my confidence is up
This stage is my pedestal
I’m unstoppable, incredible
Hope you’re trapped in my medicine ball
I could run circles around you so fast your f*ckin’ head’ll spin, dog
I split your cabbage and your lettuce and olives
I’ll f*ckin’

ALP

Smash Rookie
This is gonna be the 1st tournament I am going to. x] I am gonna lose. At least I feel like I am.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
then again the only ones that play are magik and andilex hahaha herby is out there getting 55/60 in his math quiz, vorgy is with insomnia, pax is getting 99 in his animal behavior test, cloud is playing melee, derk and the rest of the guys in A&M kingsville studying, vash with his gf, guero well... yea... ill get to that later, and nacho with the band

HAHA this post made me laugh quite a bit. =o

Insomnia sucks =(

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: ive been practicing my *** off trying to learn how to play guitar!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

btw whats happening tommorow?
DUD

This is gonna be the 1st tournament I am going to. x] I am gonna lose. At least I feel like I am.
Glad you're coming. :D

true true,
but please bring lube
lol >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom