• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RF7 SK92 Signed By Royal Flush!

People headed to Las Vegas would love to see a royal flush at the the poker tables. Well this Vegas Smash 4 player got a royal flush but in a very different way. Kyle "RF7 SK92" King has been signed by eSports team Royal Flush! For those who do not know, RF7 SK92 is the number one power ranked Melee player in Las Vegas playing as Falco and previously placed 8th place at the original GENESIS, 7th at EVO 2009, and 2nd at DVDA 8.

His signing comes from the hard work of Panda Global's own Bear as part of the Panda Global Agency Initiative which goal is to help formidable players find sponsors and help with consultations and negotiations. Royal Flush couldn't be happier to have him on their roster. "RoyalFlush is excited to bring along a amazing talented player, we can't wait to see what Kyle can do for us this upcoming year! Super Excited!"

To keep up with RF7 SK92's future sponsored endeavors be sure to follow him on Twitter. For more information on Royal Flush they can be found on Twitter as well. Excited for this signing? Let us know in the comments below and stay tuned to Smashboards for future sponsorship news!

Last edited:

Comments

he play smash 4 and brawl also not just melee players. people should really take the time and do some research on players
Well I know who he is and I'm familiar with him its just I didn't think he still played them because I haven't seen him play them in a while. It just seemed weird to me that a extremely good melee player would be playing all smash games (not that that is bad).

People headed to Las Vegas would love to see a royal flush at the the poker tables. Well this Vegas Smash 4 player got a royal flush but in a very different way. Kyle "RF7 SK92" King has been signed by eSports team Royal Flush!
Dunno if this was intentional or not, but RF7 is the sponsor tag, and SK92 is the name.
I'd know since I am also sponsored by them ;)

Top Bottom