• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Classic Reward for clearing classic mode with everyone?

HeavyMaster

Smash Cadet
I started completing the classic mode with every character (solo and coop), but is there a reward for doing so or not?

Also, which character's classic mode was your favorite? Personally, it was Dark Samus, because of every battle you won brought back that character (with their dark costume), referencing Dark Samus's corruption powers!

JiggyNinja

Smash Journeyman
I think you get a Spirit or something from one of the Challenges.

I can't stand Dark Samus's route. I keep getting murdered at Saffron City because I don't know how to deal with so many enemies on a multi-level stage with solid buildings that block my projectiles.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
You don't get anything other than a notification sadly. There is no Classic Challenge for completing the mode with every character.

Probably characters like Mega Man, Ryu, Jigglypuff, and DK I find amusing with all of the references.

Would recommend doing K.Rool's route if you're after the 9.9 Challenge.

HeavyMaster

Smash Cadet
You don't get anything other than a notification sadly. There is no Classic Challenge for completing the mode with every character.

Probably characters like Mega Man, Ryu, Jigglypuff, and DK I find amusing with all of the references.

It's unfortunate, I'm halfway done with the roster, oh well, the game aknowledges that you did it.

Mega Man's classic was pretty cool, indeed

I already did the classic on 9.9 with some characters, but thanks for the response :)

JiggyNinja

Smash Journeyman
I think Ganondorf, Pokemon Trainer (specifically Charizard), Little Mac, and Piranha Plant are probably the easiest set to clear 9.9 with. They're part of the Super Armor class. The CPU does not respect Super Armor anywhere near as much as they should, so it's very exploitable.

The Projectile class, containing such characters like K. Rool, Dedede, and Mega Man is a close second though. Their strong projectiles let you keep your distance from the enemy and minimize the amount of damage you take.

Top Bottom