• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I don't understand whuts ur problem atm
If the stop at Pitsburgh was an actual station i wouldnt mind waiting with my equipment and possibly even sleeping inside the station. But its a bus stop, nothing more. If i were to take the megabus to pitsburgh i would have to wait at that bus stop for 2 hours on the way there and 7 hours on the way back(we'd get there at 11pm and get picked up at 7am by thr bus to md. I cant wait 7 hours at night, in the cold, in pittsburgh, especially with all this equipment.

:phone:

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
If the stop at Pitsburgh was an actual station i wouldnt mind waiting with my equipment and possibly even sleeping inside the station. But its a bus stop, nothing more. If i were to take the megabus to pitsburgh i would have to wait at that bus stop for 2 hours on the way there and 7 hours on the way back(we'd get there at 11pm and get picked up at 7am by thr bus to md. I cant wait 7 hours at night, in the cold, in pittsburgh, especially with all this equipment.

The greyhound station is like 2-3 mins walk from there. You could camp there maybe, sometimes they're *******s but you got a good chance of staying there AS LONG AS YOU DON'T SLEEP, if you do, they'll def wake you up and ask for your tickets (which you don't have any for greyhound)

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Joe i havent found parking yet. Ill let you know how much it is if or when i do.

@ally: i may try that. i dont know how long ill be able to stay up from 12 to 7, lol

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Joe i havent found parking yet. Ill let you know how much it is if or when i do.

@ally: i may try that. i dont know how long ill be able to stay up from 12 to 7, lol

So you need to stay awake ?
I have the perfect solution.
Walk to Whitby.
Only a 10 hour walk!

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
So you need to stay awake ?
I have the perfect solution.
Walk to Whitby.
Only a 10 hour walk!
i dunno man, pretty sure walking to Witby from PA would be like a month, plus it'd be in the wrong direction

Patches

Smash Master
I love how people from the GTA region need housing.

I drive two hours for every GTA tournament, don't see me getting housing for each tournament. Lol. This isn't even far for you guys. Man up.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
asking for housing a week before the tournament, bad
but since i love the smashers, if under NO circumstance you can take the bus PM me and ill work something out for you

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
googs the entire mother's side of my family wants to spend some quality time with me next weekend and i cant get out of it, is there anyway i could just bring the family reunion to your house on friday/saturday so that i can still go to the tournament?

please respond asap, its about 25 people but im sure it shouldnt be a problem

p.s. they will most likely bring assorted baked goods if that influences your decision at all

Mprime

Smash Ace
Phiddles, your family is more than welcome to housing in my garage.

P.S. Only if they bring the baked goods, if not then gtfo.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
passport? I went to Canada 3 years ago and didn't need a passort, you're joking right?

Top Bottom