• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

-Googs

Smash Lord
Is there no use of the infinite dimension cape? I understand it says you can't use it but what are the punishments. I almost always extend is by like 1 or 2 seconds and nobodys ever said anything, just curious on the exact rules on that one.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
i guess cause you can use it to travel further and more easily grab the ledge or some other gay ****

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Is there no use of the infinite dimension cape? I understand it says you can't use it but what are the punishments. I almost always extend is by like 1 or 2 seconds and nobodys ever said anything, just curious on the exact rules on that one.
Stalling,reset spacing,landing, etcetc
Me and sg had this discussion recently, its almost impossible to enforce the rule if players dont make it obvious

:phone:

Toronto Joe

Smash Master

A&C Games just announced their sponsorship details! They are going to be contributing to our raffle giveaway:
nintendo wii points(2000) card
black classic controller pro
20$ gift card at their store which sells old and new school videogames

like them on facebook here:
https://www.facebook.com/acgamesonline

thanks guys!

tickets are 2$ for the raffle!

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Yo Ally, do you guys need picking up at the bus stop? Or are you guys taking a cab or something

Also I'm still looking for a teammate for dubz

Gichan

Smash Champion
Bing, there is nothing wrong with $2 for a raffle...it's $2. Please keep in mind the raffle is another small way to help with the costs to run this tournament so remember that the $2 is more than just attempting to win something, but also a small contribution in helping this tournament. I know it may not be much, but $2 for a potential white GC controller, Classic controller pro, Nintendo points, or a $20 gift card does not seem so bad to me at all.

And I love seeing all the accumulated salt, not use to it since I've left. We were all so soft and now there's hatred, ****ing awesome lol.

Now I thought that VGBC covered commentary but if not, one simply cannot jump on the mic. I like the equation given by Drekken to have one really knowledgeable person and one hype person on mic, it really works wonders.

White91

Smash Apprentice
Im both so... Yeah...also, i comment on horse races in NS, so im all about professionalism

:phone:

Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Smash Apprentice
Just to scared to fight me I guess! don't act like you're so good then when you lose say it was you sandbagging, oldest and lamest john there is dude! Bring in results or quit acting like you're so good..empirical data> theoretical data
Is this directed towards Butter or me? Iliad the Marth, I never said I was the best Falco in Ontario. Truth be told, it's Butter from what I've played so far.

Gichan

Smash Champion
who the **** is butter? Yo Suzaku you developed multiple personalities or am I missing something lol.

For the raffle The Dud added two of her shirts, MK one and Peach one. She still has some left which I'll be selling with me since I'm going to be sitting on my *** the whole entirety of the day.

Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Smash Apprentice
I wish, To Joe. Posts #1538 and #1540 was Butter defending me. Right now he's a random LOL but he'll show up to a tourney one of these days.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
HOLY ****
THE STRIKE FINISHES FEB 4

IM COMING HOME
IM ****ING COMING HOME

HOLY **** IM COMING HOME THANK YOU GOD THANK YOU GOD IM ****IN BPACKI N MY **** RIGHT NOW IMS O ****IN EXCITEDddd YESS YESSSSS YO YES IM ****EN COMIN HOME YO JOE IMMA CALL U WHEN IM HOME YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

-Googs

Smash Lord
HOLY ****
THE STRIKE FINISHES FEB 4

IM COMING HOME
IM ****ING COMING HOME

HOLY **** IM COMING HOME THANK YOU GOD THANK YOU GOD IM ****IN BPACKI N MY **** RIGHT NOW IMS O ****IN EXCITEDddd YESS YESSSSS YO YES IM ****EN COMIN HOME YO JOE IMMA CALL U WHEN IM HOME YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykpjFjsEdl4

Top Bottom