• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

Iliad

Smash Lord
So I had an interesting conversation with someone. Apparently Suzaku goes around talking **** about our scene. Thinks we're free and ****. I'm sorry, we only need one Tinman.

Accusations true Suzaku? Don't be a ***** and man up if they are. Cause that's ****ing lame dude. Talking **** about your own scene. Not cool.

:phone:
nothing surprising. There's a really bad player who's name shall not be named who makes claims to everyone in AiB that he owns us all and that our scene is ****. He's never made it out of pools when we have pools.

Just further proof the internet makes you feel tough when there's anonymity.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
LOL people actually talk **** on aib?? i just go there to troll or wifi i didnt think anyone took it seriously

**** man how do you go and talk **** about your own scene, like yea its ok to joke and say "oh we suck lol" but to actually come up and be serious about it? and from ur own scene too, its expected for us to talk trash about WC or MTL to talk trash about us even though we are all joking, but i dont see how you can go and insult your own scene

lol no ****in pride i swear to god

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I will MM any and all people who trash talk our scene. For our honour!

Assuming I make it of course lol.

Gichan

Smash Champion
This is Gi, gotta use my old account for now until I get access to my usual account. Anyways, for a tournament this calibre people need to contribute with housing, it seriously is a must. If I can fit 5 people overnight in my ****ty *** small apartment I know some of you can give up some space for a night or two. We need to make sure that ALL the americans get some housing. Remember that these tournaments are a community effort, the hosts do a large part but to make a tournament of great status the community should help. This is the first, and real, Brawl national in Canada so let's make it a great one to ensure dem americanos come back.

Please call or text me at 416 453 4461 if you can at least take someone at your place. EVEN IF YOU ARE IN TORONTO, any housing is great.

TVs and Wiis are obviously always needed, thanks to Joe I got 4 tvs coming. I know other people who have four tvs lying around in their homes but just don't want to contribute to other people's tournaments.

This is looking amazing, so proud of what Joe has done. Trust me, you guys are gonna have maaaaad fun.

EDIT: Heard housing taken care of, you guys are awesome!

Cruxis

Smash Lord
I thought you couldn't come. But yeah I'd take that for sure
i cant come, make this at tins tourney in june im assuming ur coming to that

my conditions are that mk banned, jpn stagelist, and i use the snake texture that looks like me. deal?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I asked alph to mm me for 20$

only raz manned up though

where are you at :dazwa:
This is the part where I come down off my obscene accept all the money matches hype and reconsider, because me vs. your MK would be handing you $20.

You can either play me with someone else (I hear you have a Fox?) or drop the amount to $5, but I'm not just gonna throw that much money away.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
>hes willing to MM me for 40
>not willing to MM you for 20

i dont like the message im interpreting here brah, i think you are unaware. ever since i started upping my steroid intake, ive been more prone to anger and outburts, somebody should let you know who the eff i is

i am raffi torres and i hail from a land where brawl is the game i play on saturdays running on 3 hours of sleep, hangovers, and even one time with a broken shoulder. ***** ****. You better ***** believe it. I lift with ***** INTENSITY 5 days a ***** week. Count that ***** with your ***** fingers you dumbkunt. *****, listen. I train for ***** AESTHETICS.

I ***** eat every 2-3 hours, and if I can't, I'll feel like punching my cat in the face becuase i get ***** hungry as ***. I make ***** sure that I hit those ***** macros by the end of the day, ****.

This is what I think about 24/7. This is what I ***** love. Now show me where you pee from.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I'll have money for June cause I'll be working. I am dead broke right now, so I don't have money for a $20 MM (not that I don't want to, it just might not be a possibility).

Also, you play snake.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
i guess im unaware i stopped caring about matchups and stats and **** for this game a while ago i just play

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
This is the part where I come down off my obscene accept all the money matches hype and reconsider, because me vs. your MK would be handing you $20.

You can either play me with someone else (I hear you have a Fox?) or drop the amount to $5, but I'm not just gonna throw that much money away.
:woman::woman::woman::woman::woman::woman:
who do you want to use in the MM, i have so many 2nds lol but i know few matchups with em

-Googs

Smash Lord
Bus tickets have been bought, Not doing any MM's but instead will do sets for a drinks, 2/3 for rum and cokes or beer GET AT ME

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
kk raz, first to 4 20$ your marth vs my 2nds(i dont use d3 or any cheap cp like that lol)

#manningup
#mkhangover

Cruxis

Smash Lord
things are lookin up i might still come cross your fingers for me brahs

if god loves me ill be back in my beautiful home in a couple days with my beautiful age 19 license my beautiful women and my beautiful life

Top Bottom