• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
why isnt anyone else raging about cruxis not coming :(

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
oh dang my bad eric i miscounted, Gi can house the other dude no worries :)

and alex is coming, so help me god

Sylarius

Smash Ace
Yeah, it's just me from Sask. if I'm able to make it. Poke knows me pretty well.
I hope I can come. >_< need to make phone calls tomorrow about it.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Oyeah forgot to post this aswell. Since I don't have a teammate anymore, anybody wanna team with me? >.>

Cruxis

Smash Lord
oh dang my bad eric i miscounted, Gi can house the other dude no worries :)

and alex is coming, so help me god
<3 nh

joe im not even gon be in canada brah :( theres no wy to come unless i get a ***in donation ticket lol cents for cruxis foundation

:phone:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Is it at all possible to keep us all together by moving some from one house to the other?

How close are the two houses to each other and the venue?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
No Raz Gis house isnt near Mr.Ls and i cant move it around cause the americans are all travelling together too

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Hmm. Will our two boys who go to gi's be able to get a rude to the venue from there then? We'll only have the one car.

Cr0wbaR

Smash Apprentice
Sauc3 and V, yup I'll interview you two! ^_^

I'll need your help with the information anyways, as I have no clue how to play either Samus hahaha.

Croi

Smash Lord
If he talks to a Nova Scotian he'd obv. want to talk to the best one :troll:

Although you can still be interviewed because you're Raziek and some people would wet their pants over that I guess.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Theres a bus that takes you to the venue

Edit: honestly i would look into the hotel i linked you guys 120$ between 6 people is peanuts, and the guys bussing from
Gis will spend the equivalent thrpugh subway/bus fares. Not to mention how complicated itll make things for you guys being seperated

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Oyeah forgot to post this aswell. Since I don't have a teammate anymore, anybody wanna team with me? >.>
I think Cr0wbaR was looking for a teammate if you're interested.

Also if you for any reason anyone wants an interview with a Ness main feel free to hit me up. Like I think as far as Nesses go I'm pretty good (haven't yet met a better one in Canada), but it IS Ness lol so that's not too surprising. Either way let me know if you're interested and I'd be happy to help out.

Also, I haven't confirmed my setups and such yet as I'm not sure if I'm driving down. I'm almost certainly coming, which means my Wii is in, but my 2 TVs (both LCD unfortunately) and my ability to give others a lift is still in question. I'll post when I'm sure what's going on.

I should also mention that I'm accepting any and all MMs for my :nessbrawl:. Doesn't matter who you are or who you main I'll be down. But I'm not rich, so let's keep the amounts low ;)

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
There needs to be another list done up of who's housing where so we know what's going on.

NS has 5 that need housing:

Raziek
Croi
Attila
White
Lamb

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Schedule/additional rules added

reg at 11:15
reg closes at 11:45
Crews starts at 12:00(hype right away like a boss)
USA vs Canada is Done by 1:00
seeding for doubles and singles + doubles bracket is created by 12:30-45 by Gi/TO Joe while crews are going on
doubles bracket starts at 1:15
when doubles gets to losers-semi finals(predicted for 3:00) announce pools 1-10 on left over setups(numbered by pools)
when doubles get to losers finals announce the remaining 5 pools(predicted for 3:45)
doubles is finished by 5:00
pools finished in 3-4 hours(done around 6-8pm)
pools are tallied,seeding,bracket is made by 8-9
32 man bracket starts at 9:15
Bracket is done by 12-1am LATEST
1-3am - booze brawl and *****es

*note: you have to let GI know when you go for a lunch/dinner break. He will sign you out and give you between 30-45mins pending tourney process,failure to do so will result in 1 set loss every 10minutes you are late if match is called)
If you are 10minutes late once your match is announced, you lose the set* instead of giving a lunch break we believe its better to let players go when they want because players either ignore/arent able to make it for their lunch break)

If caught cheating in pools(forfeiting/manipulating scores you will be DQd)
If you forfeit at any point in the winners/losers bracket(unless you have a legitimate excuse approved by a T.O)you are allowed to continue in losers but lose any amount of money you could have won if you place in the money*

-coaching is allowed between matches, it is banned during-(you can take up to 5minutes between rounds for coaching/general strategical thinking)

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
im doing that because people keep confirming and unconfirming, how is that my fault in ANY way, instead of being thankful that im running around coordinating for MTL you complain, figure it out on your own im really salty right now

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Holy on what? MSN or Skype?....I think neither lol

Also Joe whats the list of people who I'm housing again?...I forget, also I may have to move someone around cause theres another person from the luigi boards that might be coming and wants my housing

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
im doing that because people keep confirming and unconfirming, how is that my fault in ANY way, instead of being thankful that im running around coordinating for MTL you complain, figure it out on your own im really salty right now
alright, we're not doing the crews if that's how you want to act. WE'RE TRAVELING FROM 6+HOURS, this is not up to our *****.

Top Bottom