• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Coulda swore i posted this earlier but my luigi bro won't be coming so I can house whoever Joe.

Also I'm gunna need to know when there gunna arriving and **** and how long they're gunna be staying for

:phone:

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Coulda swore i posted this earlier but my luigi bro won't be coming so I can house whoever Joe.

Also I'm gunna need to know when there gunna arriving and **** and how long they're gunna be staying for

If you're not housing anyone, house Stroumbert's car please :)
*Not confirmed yet cause le pigeon is undecided so far.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
joe man when are u uploading the hype ***** we made together bro!! i sent it to u a longg time ago i want them to see ittt

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Yea Holy, Joe already put a list of who I'm housing and I'm pretty sure Stroumbert's carpool is part of it.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Joe: Confirm me for +1 TV and +1 Wii.

I just got a new TV today, did a bunch of research on lagless monitors/TV's before I bought this one. I've been playing Melee on it and don't feel any lag at all. It's quite a bit more portable than the TV I had at about a modest 10 lbs compared to the 200+lbs of the old one.

edit: +1 recording setup too

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Roller are you guys getting a hotel or do you need housing? its you techchase and ori_bro right??

also me and Gi met up today and i even missioned it to the venue to make sure we have everything planned out, the layout looks solid, we need more tvs though, and extension cords/power bars!!!!

thanks for the tv avarice :) is anyone else bringing a wii with infinite replay??

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Roller are you guys getting a hotel or do you need housing? its you techchase and ori_bro right??

also me and Gi met up today and i even missioned it to the venue to make sure we have everything planned out, the layout looks solid, we need more tvs though, and extension cords/power bars!!!!

thanks for the tv avarice :) is anyone else bringing a wii with infinite replay??
+1 power bar from me too. Might have to rescind the +1 recording setup though, testing it out right now and having some problems - hopefully I get this worked out before the tourney.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Will's teaming with Nicole.

Also Nicole still hasn't responded to my MM request :/

Obviously scared.

And Roller... MK vs. somebody, idk who atm. And I definitely want to play your Pikachu in lots of friendlies, so few of 'em I never get to play the MU. It also won't be with Sheik, Dedede, Ganon, Link, or Fox. Because CGs are dumb
says the Dedede main

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Ns vs ontario

if Nova Scotia/Ontario is down to stay once singles are over/close to being finished. I can make that happen

Also guys WE NEED MORE TVS!!

I want to have some friendly stations PLUS comfortable run singles/doubles so it doesnt end up like apex but atm we dont have the luxury of both, im looking through kijiji and cl trying to get more but i really need someone to step up

Is anyone driving to this? If a driver can pickup Gi or Tinman thats another 6-7 tvs and thatd be amazing

edit: also MTL might be housing with GI instead of Whitby, Gi said he loves and misses you guys lmao

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
This is what i have for housing so far

Mprime: 7 total FULL friday-sunday
Vinnie
Nicole
Will
Doom
MJG
Dazwa
Blackanese

Mr.L 7 total = FULL (only 1-2 spare beds, need to bring pillows/sleeping bags) friday-sat
Logic
Roller
GIMR
Apostl
Technical Chase
Gio
Alphicans
Lights(not sure if he is going anymore...?)

Googs/Gi: 5 total, need to confirm how many people each can fit friday-sunday
Stroumbert
Swordgard
Holy
Ally
Guard

This is my housing list so far, let me know if i missed anyone. Please help me out if you can people travelling/people housing. Need to know how many beds/couches you guys have too so the people can bring stuff. If anyone else can offer their house up thatd be great too as i feel really bad that Whitby is taking the bulk of the travellers/ PM me here or on fb if you can take people in

Also Lights i need to know your flight schedule and where your landing

^Reposting, i rearranged it, Montreal is changed to Gis house now so Michigan can be together

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
SG isn't going and Guard, idk what happened to the dude, he just disappear, then again I'm not doing big efforts to get in contact with him either. Also we'd prefer have housing in Whitby, closer, going to Toronto would be stupid UNLESS Stroumbert doesn't drive us (If he does, like I said going to TO would be stupid and a waste of gas/our driver is already driving 3 hours just to get us from Brossard).

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
everyone would rather have housing in whitby, but ally be realistic, i cant accomodate people coming from another province over people coming from another country/coast..Gi offering his housing is something you should take for sure. I understand stroum is doing A LOT to get everyone here but theres not much i can do,unless someone else in/around Whitby can offer you guys housing also

Nicole

Smash Champion
i will take that mm supreme dirt.

i am also teaming with mjg and we shall get top 2 in doubles UNQUESTIONABLY.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Man, I'm gunna need to borrow a TV and a controller for when these guys come over cause I have neither lol. (I do have TV's but there all HD and nobody likes dat input lag)

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
dont forget to bring it to the tourney :D

i think every post from here on out i make in this thread will end with

BRING TVS TO THIS PLEASE<3!

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Hmmm I hope someone else can house Montreal in Whitby, Stroumbert is making a 10 hour trip to this which is really stupid. Then you make him pass Whitby to go to Toronto :/
Did Gi confirm he could house 5 person? :O

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Yeah Gi said he can do it, youll need sleeping bags tho theres only 2 couches iirc, Toronto isnt ideal but thats what we have to work with for you guys. Ask around if anyone else can house

WE NEED MORE TVS

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'll ask again here as well, on top of pm's. Nova scotia needs housing for like 4 or 5 of us, we don't care if it's just floor space to lie unconscious on.

Top Bottom