• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

-Googs

Smash Lord
I have 2 midterms the week after. Still coming but I reaaaaaaaaaaly need to know if mtl is doing a carpool or not soon

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
I will try to make this, but not sure for now. Got a midterm the week before and after :/
Anyone from Oakville driving, or anyone passing through it, I'll be back home - please send me a PM, cause that would be a huge $-saver.
I have 2 midterms the week after. Still coming but I reaaaaaaaaaaly need to know if mtl is doing a carpool or not soon
no jauns<3

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
To all newcomers that try to contact me this weekend:

Ill be in The usa til monday, ill get back to you tuesday

:phone:

Cruxis

Smash Lord
slight chance of not coming to canada anymore, hopefully not, ill let u know in a couple weeks

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Yo alex u better be comin back to canada :(((((((((((((((

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Haha its not in my hands the YRT busses are on strike, if they are still on strike by the end of january i am not coming back because no bus = no going out. Im not gonna blow 1000 bucks on a ticket to stay at home

lets just hope the strike endss

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Alex if need be ill drive you,and Nova Scotia might be able to get housing pending Googs/Iliads limits. Want me to get in contact with them for you?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
That'd be swell, Attila and I are considering going, Croi pending work, not sure about naugs/white/nysyarc yet.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Alex if need be ill drive you,
haha thanks broo but i wont even be in canada at all if the strikes still going on, besides i was planning to chill with you the day before and crash at ur place, then we get to the venue together in the morning and ill help u set up and everything. or were we gonna go to mprimes that night and crash there? this **** is still kinda unclear haha

apparently theyre gonna have a vote on jan 17, if they say yes the strike ends, if they say no it doesnt, which means i stay in egypt

fuck my life man of all the times some stupid shit like this could happen, it had to happen now.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Hey joe, if you make this a facebook event I can probably get more people to come who don't have swf accounts :)

Roller

Smash Legend
So, looking like a real possibility I show up for this now. Any chance whoever is housing Tech (or anyone else really) would have room for one more?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Oh awesome :D
How long will you be here? Id have to ask around

Is there anyone else willing to house or even help with rides for people travelling ??

Roller

Smash Legend
I'd be coming on the same megabus as tech (he got my tickets), so I'd be around for whenever he is. I'm assuming that means friday evening-sunday morning.

Possible more of Michigan could be coming as well... =o

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
haha thanks broo but i wont even be in canada at all if the strikes still going on, besides i was planning to chill with you the day before and crash at ur place, then we get to the venue together in the morning and ill help u set up and everything. or were we gonna go to mprimes that night and crash there? this **** is still kinda unclear haha

apparently theyre gonna have a vote on jan 17, if they say yes the strike ends, if they say no it doesnt, which means i stay in egypt

fuck my life man of all the times some stupid shit like this could happen, it had to happen now.
Lame sauce, mang -.-
For now, let's hope for the best.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
cruxis duckin the MM after he heard about blacka beating atomsk in arm wrsetling :dazwa:

i dont think m2k is coming anymore =[ gonna try to get him here though

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Let me guess, because of his poor showing at Apex.

w/e.

Oh also Cruxis 1 cent MM :dedede: vs. :wolf: Yoshi's Island Brawl only if you make it? :troll:

Cruxis

Smash Lord
cruxis duckin the MM after he heard about blacka beating atomsk in arm wrsetling :dazwa:

i dont think m2k is coming anymore =[ gonna try to get him here though
who the fuck is atomsk???

are you forgetting who i am?
are you forgetting who i am??

are you forgetting who i am

btw joe get on that hype vid! i sent u the **** a longgg time ago

Oh also Cruxis 1 cent MM vs. Yoshi's Island Brawl only if you make it?
lmao sure
didnt we agree to a $20 MM bo7?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
@NS i think you guys are better off getting a hotel, there isnt enough room to house all of you in 1 place. Splitting you up wouldnt be ideal either i assume

And thats ****in awesomeBC!

Alphicans

Smash Hero
So I am gonna need some confirmed housing. I talked to Illiad, and it might work, but I was hoping for something a little simpler. Will anyone be able to house me + pick me up at the airport?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
what airport are you coming from?

you should be fine for housing since m2k is unlikely to come til last minute, take his spot

i need a partner now for doubles, blacka shall we reunite?

Top Bottom