• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

Mprime

Smash Ace
I killed someone at 0% by breaking their shield and then grab releasing them offstage (no pumble so they were still at 0%) and then topped it off with a double footstool.

:phone:

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
This is what i have for housing so far

Mprime: 7 total FULL friday-sunday
Vinnie
Nicole
Will
Doom
MJG
Dazwa
Blackanese

Mr.L 7 total = FULL (only 1-2 spare beds, need to bring pillows/sleeping bags) friday-sat
Logic
Lights
GIMR
Apostl
Technical Chase
Gio
Alphicans

Googs/Gi: 5 total, need to confirm how many people each can fit friday-sunday
Stroumbert
Swordgard
Holy
Ally
Guard

This is my housing list so far, let me know if i missed anyone. Please help me out if you can people travelling/people housing. Need to know how many beds/couches you guys have too so the people can bring stuff. If anyone else can offer their house up thatd be great too as i feel really bad that Whitby is taking the bulk of the travellers/ PM me here or on fb if you can take people in

Also Lights i need to know your flight schedule and where your landing

^Reposting, i rearranged it, Montreal is changed to Gis house now so Michigan can be together

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I've killed Link at 0% by grab releasing and then footstooling him twice.

*EDIT* damnit page count

.EXE

Smash Apprentice
Ori_Bro and SHUGO I "NEED" you guys to come I really need you guys to come please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please!

Dunno what else to say but make it out to this tourney MAKE IT OUT TO THIS!

Shugo I have no way of contacting you but I can find Ori on Aib. SHugo became a fan of you after seeing you once you made everyone look like a joke in that tourney I want to see it again!

Mprime

Smash Ace
edit: To anyone who is being housed by me you will definitely need sleeping bags. There is a 2 piece couch which can fit 2 ppl and if ya'll wna cuddle then it could probably fit 4 or 5 people, but most of you are going to have to sleep on the floor (I will make sure damn sure that floor is sparklin clean and smelling like lemons for those who are wondering). So yeah, bring your sleeping bags and pillows, also if anyone wants to drink it's all good I can even do a booze run for those interested, just be responsible!

.EXE

Smash Apprentice
Tech Chase
You owe me a MM from SiD5! (Cause you didn't show)

$5 bo5 :dedede:::zerosuitsamus:
Imo D3 has like no chance against Zss this Mu is bad for him he as only one chance to get grabs and gimp her also great shielding will help. Zss can just stand there and shoot weak lasers to kill the spam of waddles and run up and D smash or if fast enough grab but who grabs?

Everything else in the Mu is just spacing giving Zss an advantage over D3. However there is one other thing I can mention that will help D3 but not gonna say it cause only high level players do this to Zss all the time making her one of the most free characters in the game.

Googs thanks for teaching me Diddy you may have helped me unlock my final chakra gate in understanding this game but I'm still bad.

Swordguard I still want to be taught Icies AKA canadians

SHUGO I SEE NO POST ARE YOU COMING?

.EXE

Smash Apprentice
edit: To anyone who is being housed by me you will definitely need sleeping bags. There is a 2 piece couch which can fit 2 ppl and if ya'll wna cuddle then it could probably fit 4 or 5 people, but most of you are going to have to sleep on the floor (I will make sure damn sure that floor is sparklin clean and smelling like lemons for those who are wondering). So yeah, bring your sleeping bags and pillows, also if anyone wants to drink it's all good I can even do a booze run for those interested, just be responsible!
I am allergic to lemons and am not responsible! xD Muwahahahahah

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
.exe dropped ZSS?
I am now officially the only ZSS main in Canada

And yeah, the MU may be easy, but it doesn't matter cause I've never played a good DDD, which is why I'm MMing Tech Chase XD

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
I need housing

Flight information not till Jan though I don't think

Cruxis

Smash Lord
mprime i thought me and joe were crashin at ur place too?

one way or another i gotta be at that house that night too much sexy people

we should have bed mms, loser gets floor

Mprime

Smash Ace
Ye i remember, no worries cruxis. Just remember to bring ur sleepn bag and a pillow its gna be a bit crowded

Edit: i have pets so for those with pet allergies comn to my place might wna reconsider unless u have no problem with it, but if yah do, talk to joe he should be able to help yah out

-Googs

Smash Lord
This is what i have for housing so far

Mprime: 7 total FULL friday-sunday
Vinnie
Nicole
Will
Doom
MJG
Dazwa
Blackanese

Mr.L 7 total = FULL (only 1-2 spare beds, need to bring pillows/sleeping bags) friday-sat
Holy
Ally
Gio
Stroumbert
Swordgard
Mew2King
Guard

Googs/Gi: 5 total, need to confirm how many people each can fit friday-sunday
Logic
Lights
GIMR
Apostl
Technical Chase

This is my housing list so far, let me know if i missed anyone. Please help me out if you can people travelling/people housing. Need to know how many beds/couches you guys have too so the people can bring stuff. If anyone else can offer their house up thatd be great too as i feel really bad that Whitby is taking the bulk of the travellers/ PM me here or on fb if you can take people in

Also Lights i need to know your flight schedule and where your landing
My housing list is super tentative, i still need to work some things out.

Cr0wbaR

Smash Apprentice
Whaddup guys!

I've been offered a spot on a Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/NinBuzz (<- almost 90,000 subscribers) To make videos about specific characters in Brawl. (About their skills, strategies, techs, etc.) Now to bring mad hype to the videos and to the brawl community I'll bring my camera to this tourney and will do some interviews of all the players who are ranked for a character! :)

That means...

M2K
Meek
Vinnie
Nicole
Will
Logic
MJG
KingKong
Ally
Apostl

I'll probably ask all of you for interviews. They will be REALLY short, only 3 or 4 questions and it will only be a quick talk about being a *insert char here* main.

If anyone isn't against being on camera (shy), I will use the same camera for audio recording, and just have you as a voice over on the videos. And if anyone isn't even interested in being interviewed please let me know! ^_^

*someone tried doing brawl videos before on this channel, but even I felt that they were a bit lacking, hopefully these new videos will bring some real hype to the channel and the brawl community!*

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Are there any other Wolf mains going?

as long as the camera gets my good side i'm down :awesome:

Patches

Smash Master
Dude, you got offered a spot on ninbuzz? Dope.

Seeing Vinnie over me though for GaW... ):

Interview me for smasher with the most *****es.

Come at me joe/Googs/cruxis :yeahboi:

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
so which canadians have MMs set up with the americans so far? i wanna see you guys

edit: USA crew is chosen :) ally has til the end of the week to pick his remaining 2 players :) youll find out who the players are when the hype vid is released :) itll be at www.youtube.com/SSBBRevivalOfSalt

Last edited:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Which of you US scum want Canada's Wolf?

:wolf:

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Are there any other Wolf mains going?

as long as the camera gets my good side i'm down :awesome:
i used to main wolf, secondary him now, im pretty good with him but the fact that its wolf means not so good lol

so which canadians have MMs set up with the americans so far? i wanna see you guys taking their ugly *** currency
imma MM every american that reaches every single one

Interview me for smasher with the most *****es.

Come at me joe/Googs/cruxis
:yeahboi: yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee man i cant wait to see u guys again <3

Ye i remember, no worries cruxis. Just remember to bring ur sleepn bag and a pillow its gna be a bit crowded
yea imma bring my own air mattress cant share a bed with no guys im homophobic lol srry
unless its ian then its ok

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Joe, change the title to "EVERYONE WHO NEEDS HOUSING GO TO POST 683". Some people (like myself) have a different post-per-page setting. eg this page for me is page 18, cause I'm on 40 posts-per-page.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
cruxis come back to irc i got it on my phone again lol

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I'll gladly accept an Interview.
Haha.

And, anyone want to team with me ? Ignore my previous post.
Had a few bad doubles partners on Wifi that day.
Wasn't in a good mood.

P.s: I have ONE MM and that's with the Dk slayer, Patches.

I MIGHT accept other MM's.

Top Bottom