• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

Patches

Smash Master
IMO. This is how housing should go.

1st. OoC. Obviously
2nd. People in Canada coming further than Toronto and area. So I'm talking Montreal, other provinces maybe? Me, maybe Hamilton? Do they have a go bus that goes from hamiton to Whitby?

As in my case, I already have to either take a train for 2 hours or get someone to drive me to toronto. From there I still have to bus. Worst case scenario, I can be spending close to $100 for travel alone, and I'm considered relatively close. So yeah, housing is kind of a priority for me.

Edit: **** yeah! Juice gaming hype! Professional stream plox? (:
:phone:

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
This is a joke, right?

With that stagelist it better be.

Not attending.
Seriously... Castle Siege banned? What ****ing thought went into that.
Also music hacks banned... just why? lol
Dirt. Are you joking?

You know what, nm. Not even going to open this can of worms.
am i missing something? siege is in the legal stage list

im guessing you had a bad day or something, but seriously dude chill out i feel the butthurt from here.

~XP~

Smash Apprentice
Looks pretty legit, I actually might attend this one despite not really playing the game anymore. Well, considering if someone can take me there from downtown Toronto, but I have plenty of time to figure that out....

In other words, just put me as a maybe. ;)

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Looks pretty legit, I actually might attend this one despite not really playing the game anymore. Well, considering if someone can take me there from downtown Toronto, but I have plenty of time to figure that out....

In other words, just put me as a maybe. ;)
sweet dude look forward to seeing ya :) dont forget you can always take the GO train straight to the venue worst case

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Woah, this is in Whitby?!...****ing eh. I'll be there for sure

If anybody needs housing, I'm your man.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I just noticed it's in the starter list... in a 5 stage starter list.

wait, what?

Suddenly I need to double check the Apex thread, lol.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I don't care. Somehow I am coming for sure. I suppose "unconfirmed" for now, but like I am coming to this.

EDIT: **** I am so salty over this stagelist. It's not enough to keep me from wanting to come, but reconsideration would be much appreciated... Unity ruleset stagelist is pretty legit. I don't wanna dumb down the hype, but this stagelist makes it a hard life for a GaW main :(.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Would be tight if i could make this, no confirms or anything yet just a small possibility

West Coast
the Best Coast
all day son
Googs. Im taking spot number one. Sound good? We gon blaaaaaaze

I can probably house 2-3 people....but ya gotta be down to drink and be chill...no need to geek-out 24/7.
&i'mma have to get in on this

Cruxis

Smash Lord
i can think of no better way to spend your birthday than playing a childrens party game with the people you love :)

joe i would like to inquire if alcoholic substances are allowed on the premises

because we need to get the gta drinking game out for this, itll be even better for the americans since they arent part of the scene

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
This is looking pretty hype, hopefully there are some NJ carpools heading out to this that I can get in on.

What made CS get on the list of starters over Lylat / PS1?

:059:

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
This should be pushed back a week so the US can host a huge tournament on this date and celebrate Ally's 21st with him here, where it actually means something. ;)

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I don't care. Somehow I am coming for sure. I suppose "unconfirmed" for now, but like I am coming to this.

EDIT: **** I am so salty over this stagelist. It's not enough to keep me from wanting to come, but reconsideration would be much appreciated... Unity ruleset stagelist is pretty legit. I don't wanna dumb down the hype, but this stagelist makes it a hard life for a GaW main :(.
I know what ya mean. Like ****.... Only real "big" stage I have to work with is Siege here.

this is on ally's birthday, and one day before my birthday
My birthday's about 3 1/2 weeks after. Guess I'm celebratin' early. Oh also it ACTUALLY OCCURS for once, yeh February 29th!

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
WOW this looks REALLY hyped, I'm totally gonna try my best to make it to this, and with 3 monthes in advance, and not being to far away from me, i don't see what can go wrong. Depending on how i get there i can bring a wii, brawl and a TV, but I'll let you know late when I know for sure. I'm prolly gonna try to randomly money match 5 pro players from the States for 3 bucks Bo5 if they want just so i get a chance to face them since I can't make it to Apex lol, its basically gonna be free money for them if they accept lol.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
This should be pushed back a week so the US can host a huge tournament on this date and celebrate Ally's 21st with him here, where it actually means something. ;)
No can do the venue is booked off that day,plus yall forget ally is a canadian boy, we need him on home soil :)

@m2k ill message you on facebook next time i get to a computer

Edit: about the stagelist, castlesiege balances out the starters well because it helps out alot of worse off characters, the ruleset isnt 100% firm(gonna talk with alphicans and do more thorough research myself) so ill keep everyone posted

@alphicans+rest of westcoast -youre beast! HYPE

-Googs

Smash Lord
i can think of no better way to spend your birthday than playing a childrens party game with the people you love :)

joe i would like to inquire if alcoholic substances are allowed on the premises

because we need to get the gta drinking game out for this, itll be even better for the americans since they arent part of the scene
I am familiar with the venue, it is a sports cafe inside of a hockey arena, it is licensed. As far as I know we should be able to drink, but not bring our own booze since it's a restaurant/cafe. With that being said the rules might change since it's being rented by joe for a videogame tournament. Regardless, I'm drinking my own goog's juice and you and everyone else is welcome to join.
Woah, this is in Whitby?!...****ing eh. I'll be there for sure

If anybody needs housing, I'm your man.
Erik its in iroquis park, how jokes is that

My man I seriously hope you consider coming, that would be unreal. I would love to play you offline
i will almost certainly be there, pending exam schedule
Message me or mprime if you need bussing information from hamilton to whitby as we have both journeyed several times.

Joe here's some bus info you might wanna toss in the OP

-The venue is a five minute walk from Whitby Go-Station, just walk towards the giant hockey arena, inside the arena is a sports cafe and this is the venue.
-If you are being housed by Me, Mr.L, Or Mprime (The only people who live in whitby) the bus you will want to take to the venue is the 302, it runs on the 15 and 45 of every hour (However its often early and late, your best best is to go early).
-If you are coming from hamilton,brampton or toronto, take a bus to Union station and get on the GO-TRAIN for lakeshore-eastbound (Pretty sure its East), Whitby is the secondlast stop and again, then venue is a 5 minute walk.
-For OoC players driving the venue will have parking no doubt and it is free since it is huge, if you need to park somewhere overnight there is a parking lot around mine and Mprimes house where you could park for free overnight and its only a 2 minute walk to our housing, and 5 to Mr.L's.

-Googs

Smash Lord
union to whitby is 47 minutes on the go-train, so lets say an hour after walking to venue. Also depends if its an express or not.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
****!!!!!

^ my reaction when I figured out this was on the same date as my girlfriend's birthday. Don't count me out yet, but idk. I went from probably going to probably not in less than 24hrs. :(

Top Bottom