• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt Kent Edition Results

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Sup brahs.

Singles:

31 entrants

1: Holy :metaknight:
2: YOLO Joe :metaknight:
3: Alphicans :metaknight: :gw: :pikachu2:
4: Tin Man :olimar:
5: V115 :zerosuitsamus:
5: Silverdoc :metaknight:
7: Meekspeedy :metaknight: :sonic:
7: One Cheeky Kunt :snake:
9: Suzaku :marth:
9: Unranked Player :metaknight:
9: Inle :marth:
9: Blacktwins :yoshi2:
13: NekoNekoXD :metaknight:
13: Ruinn :dk2:
13: Poke :marth: :dk2: :dedede:
13: Dan-Da-Man :snake: :dk2:
17: Helldew :random:
17: Yosh :zerosuitsamus:
17: MPrime :metaknight:
17: Red X :metaknight:
17: Leafshadow :rob:
17: Patches :gw: :metaknight:
17: Blackgold :random:
17: Chris Fish :metaknight:
25: Fishy :wario:
25: Astro :random:
25: 1UP Games Jasuke :popo:
25: Npng :random:
25: 1UP Games MKG :random:
25: Football :kirby2: :ness2:
33: Meowpur :random:
33: Aru :random:

Singles Amateur's:

1: Red X :metaknight:
2: Leafshadow :rob:
3: 1UP Games Jasuke :popo:
4: Patches :gw:
5: Football :kirby2: :ness2:
5: MPrime :metaknight:
7: Astro :random:
7: Chris Fish :metaknight:
9: Helldew :random:
9: 1UP Games MKG :random:
9: Meowpur :random:
9: Fishy :wario:
13: Aru :random:
13: Blackgold :random:
13: CMeDu :metaknight: (dropped out)
13: Npng :random:
17: Yosh :zerosuitsamus:
17: Free :random:

Doubles:

10 entrants

1. Holynightmare :metaknight: + Tin Man :olimar:
2. Alphicans :gw: + Unranked Player :metaknight:
3. YOLO Joe :metaknight: + Meekspeedy :sonic:
4. V115 :zerosuitsamus: + Patches :gw:
5. DDM :snake: + Blacktwins :yoshi2:
5. NekoNekoXD :metaknight: + Poke :dk2:
7. Red X :metaknight: + Football :kirby:
7. Leafshadow :rob: + Inle :marth:
9. MPrime :metaknight: + Meowpur :random:
9. Fishy :wario: + BlackGold :random:

Thanks to everyone who came out and wish Stef a happy birthday, this tourney was dedicated to her. I'm really happy with a lot of positive feedback I got, of course there are certain issues that have been addressed, and will be ironed out next time around. Next time I host a tourney I promise I will make everything crystal clear in the thread weeks before the tourney itself, so no need for saltiness, no need for rustled jimmies, lets just all have a goooood time

cMeDu

Smash Journeyman
Lol there was amateurs oops.

also it seems that I disappeared from singles bracket ehehehhe wut

Astronut

Smash Apprentice
Great tournament everyone! Really looking forward to the next one!

:phone:

Patches

Smash Master
I used :metaknight: as well as :gw:.

And next tournament I'm going to do a lot better. Same with Fishy. We're already training in the lab.

:phone:

Cruxis

Smash Lord
some kent was playing with the bracket image then, because i didnt change ****, this is what red x sent me.
i swear you cant leave anything by itself for a minute in this scene

cmedu if you remember your placing and who you played ill try to fix it

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
lmao there was an Amateur bracket???? put dropped out next to my name for that lol

I used Falco/MK in Singles and MK in doubles

Shoutouts
31 entrants
1: Holy - Of course you won lmao
2: YOLO Joe - I had to leave early so we couldn't MM :( next time
3: Alphicans - GGs in dubs
4: Tin Man - Hi
5: V115 - Hi
5: Silverdoc -Hi
7: Meekspeedy - Hi
7: One Cheeky **** - Assuming this is Cruxis, good job running everything, next make sure that people know there's an amateur bracket before the tournament even if you're not doing pools lmao
9: Suzaku - Our set was fun, frigate is stupid
9: Unranked Player - GGs in dubs
9: Inle - GGs in dubs, if i hadn't SDed at the beginning of 3rd game you woulda lost
9: Blacktwins - Hi
13: NekoNekoXD - Hi
13: Red X - Hi
13: Poke - Hi
13: Dan-Da-Man - I was playing so ****ty in game one, but you definitely deserved the win GGs
17: Helldew - Fun Friendlies
17: Yosh - Hi
17: MPrime - Thanks for helping me get home
17: Ruinn - Fun Friendlies
17: Leafshadow - GGs in dubs, if i hadn't SDed at the beginning of 3rd game you woulda lost, though if hadn't SDed at the beginning of game 2 there might not have been a 3rd game
17: Patches - GGs in our MM, you aren't winning next time
17: Blackgold - omg ur such a n00b u shuld just quit ROB ur terrible w/ him
17: Chris Fish - Hi
25: Fishy - Lot's of fun teaming with you, you're a really good player
25: Astro - Hi
25: 1UP Games Jasuke - Hi
25: Npng - Hi
25: 1UP Games MKG - GGs in bracket, fun talking to you about pokemon
25: Football - I think this is Stef, Hope you had a great Birthday :D
33: Meowpur - GGs in dubs
33: Aru - Hi

Shoutouts to Bing for not showing up, musta realized that Fox is a terrible character and that he would lose our MM
Shoutouts to Kong for telling me he would come on Skype weeks ago then changing his mind the day before in favour of League of Legends </3
Shoutouts to 2 people getting 33rd in a tournament with 31 Entrants

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Thanks again to everyone who attended, you all made it the best day ever for me <3

Especially fady and mark :)

Shoutouts lata

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Thanks again to everyone who attended, you all made it the best day ever for me <3

Especially fady and mark :)

Shoutouts lata

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Good stuff Meek, V, and Tin Man. Still tearing it up in Canada ;).

Also, I'm curious, how did the set between Alphicans and Holy go? :metaknight: dittos?

And....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY pidgeon_zero!!!!!!!
[collapse=Birthday]Belated :denzel:[/collapse]

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
In winners, Alphi went Pika to win game 1 and lose game 2, and won game 3 with GnW. In LFs, he went GnW game 1 and MK for the rest of the set. Holy was all MK from what I could tell.

Good work Luke~! And happy belated Stef. =p

:005:

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Singles:

31 entrants

1: Holy :metaknight: Gayest mk lol grats on winning!
2: YOLO Joe :metaknight:
3: Alphicans :metaknight: :gw: :pikachu2: strong performance congrats!
4: Tin Man :olimar: shudda let me use my texture lulz
5: V115 :zerosuitsamus: ggs in bracket, zss is tricky
5: Silverdoc :metaknight: u making a comeback?
7: Meekspeedy :metaknight: :sonic: once u practice again ull do a lot better
7: One Cheeky Kunt :snake: lol dem brownies
9: Suzaku :marth: needs more grab release upb yo
9: Unranked Player :metaknight: ull learn the oli matchup soon!
9: Inle :marth: grats on top 10
9: Blacktwins :yoshi2: grats on top 10,seige is no good haha
13: NekoNekoXD :metaknight: thanks for the chinese delivery lawl
13: Ruinn :dk2: not bad!
13: Poke :falco: :dk2: where was the gcn controller @
13: Dan-Da-Man :snake: :dk2: ggs in teams, double pit!
17: Helldew :random: ggs!
17: Yosh :zerosuitsamus: hey
17: MPrime :metaknight: see ya in a bit dude
17: Red X :metaknight: ness is op in interpretive brawl haha
17: Leafshadow :rob: sup
17: Patches :gw: :metaknight: thanks for staying over it was fun! et too legit
17: Blackgold :random: forgot to do our mm, cya next time!
17: Chris Fish :metaknight: yee
25: Fishy :wario: dat unhuman consumption of green
25: Astro :random: hi
25: 1UP Games Jasuke :popo: falcon mastaa!
25: Npng :random: hi
25: 1UP Games MKG :random: hi
25: Football :kirby2: :ness2: hi
33: Meowpur :random: hey nancy
33: Aru :random: hi

hope u had a good bday stef!

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I used Marth/ Dk/ DeDeDe in Singles and only Dk in doubles.
Didn't touch Falco at all this tourney.

I'll come back next tourney.. with my Marth and a new crew member in my clutches, outside of Marth, Dk, D3, and Falco.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
wow lots of mks. props to v115 for placing high.

Also lol that stream chat was full of trolls.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
1: Holy - GGs in wheel of salt ;)
2: YOLO Joe - fady just told me about how you were hiding in an alleyway at the start of the tourney loooooool i ****ing love you guys :) it was great to see you again! thanks for the ness pic :p
3: Alphicans - was good to see you, happy you came from all the way OOP for this :) hope there wasn't too much bad blood over the CG thing :(
4: Tin Man - you ready for another unpredictable year? ;P
5: V115 - seaweed garbage *** Football!
5: Silverdoc - I dont think we talked but the stream chat was *****ing at me when the stream was left unattended and suddenly i was in front of the camera b/c i was callin out matches, they were askin me where you were. must have been some legit commentary ;)
7: Meekspeedy - YOU HAVE A VERY LARGE NAME
7: One Cheeky **** - thanks sooooo much for everything dude, saturday really meant a lot to me, thanks for co-ordinating and pulling the whole thing off, ill never forget it :)
9: Suzaku - Mr.R left a pair of my pants at my house after impulse...ill just give them to u next tourney
9: Unranked Player - do they still have ness cakes in the year 3000?
9: Inle - GOOD ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thank you for the nice comment! :)
9: Blacktwins - YOOOOOOOOOOOOO
13: NekoNekoXD - im mad about our set n****. let's team LOL
13: Ruinn - dat dk 2 good
13: Poke - LET'S ALSO TEAM
13: Dan-Da-Man - holy **** a tourney where we didnt get to play?
17: Helldew - GGs in ammies! you had me legit scared and you are the first person i have ever taken to time, and i am like one of the most aggro players i know - shows how scared i was LOL. better see you at more tourneys! :)
17: Yosh - im sad you had to leave early :(!
17: MPrime - GGs in dubs! :)
17: Red X - you are seriously the best thing that has ever happened to me, i don't know why you're with me, i certainly don't make it easy for you and i'm a difficult person to love, but knowing you and being with you has changed my life drastically in the best way possible. I don't know what I would ever do without you and I'm the luckiest girl on earth to be with you. Thank you for everything on Saturday, and always, thank you for being the amazing person that you are, everything you've done means so much to me and I don't feel like I'll ever deserve you but damn I'll spend the rest of my life trying. I love you <3
17: Leafshadow - GGs in ammies...damn your MK ><
17: Patches - GGs in ammies and wheel of salt :p
17: Blackgold - sorry we never had our MM i'm kinda chicken-****
17: Chris Fish - GGs in ammies, friendlies with you were fun! your falco gives me sooo much trouble lol
25: Fishy - GGs in ammies, can't wait to see you guys at next tourney :D
25: Astro - GGs in ammies to you, hope to see you at more tourneys! you had me freaking terrified
25: 1UP Games Jasuke - great to see you, hope to see you again :D
25: Npng - thanks for coming to this, always great to see you! :)
25: 1UP Games MKG - you are awesome and i hope i get to see you at more tourneys :)
25: Football - 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
33: Meowpur - GGs in dubs! couples battle = jokes
33: Aru - don't think we played :( next time!

And big thanks to everybody for the birthday wishes and the comments (and drawings) in my birthday card, and for your lovely singing voices :p you all made me feel so loved.

And to think I was considering quitting smash. **** that noise.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
1: Holy - Ugh. Still can't believe I SDed game 3 >.<
I mean you were up by 40% so you probably would have won anyway, but still...at least I had a chance >.<

2: YOLO Joe - Ugh, I'm gonna need more practice at this MU if I plan on going to Apex. Honestly I thought I was gonna win considering how I did in our MM at Impulse, but...what can I say :\
GGs man

3: Alphicans - Good job against Holy, and thanks for coaching me during SITE. Too bad we didn't get to play much :\

5: V115 - You disappoint me.

5: Silverdoc - Sad I didn't get to play you more either.

7: Meekspeedy - You got impatient during our set :\ You probably could have won that quite easily.
I'm still not sure how it works...so you're invincible when charging your sideB on the slopes?

9: Suzaku - Need to unrustify yourself man XD

9: Unranked Player - Wanted to play you more as well

9: Inle - Holy crap, Inle placing the same as Suzaku and Sauc3? Gj

9: Blacktwins - Thanks for the money lawl :happysheep:
Gj on your placing...I think you coulda beaten Doc if the infinite was legal XD

13: NekoNekoXD - :glare:

13: Ruinn - Good job beating Red X, I can tell you're improving

13: Dan-Da-Man - GGs man, our games were really fun. Disappointed that I SD'ed with Pikachu >.<

17: Yosh - 6 suitpieces ftw

17: MPrime - Fun times in Wheel of Salt XD

17: Red X - You were the one that came up with the idea for Wheel of Salt, right?
It's ****ing amazing, it should be at every local in our region

17: Patches - Fun times in dubs dude. I think we coulda beaten Joe's team but...you know, dat bucket.
From then on it seemed like you were playing worse cause you were mad at yourself, don't let **** like that get to you. :\
Btw...apparently I didn't word my post properly because a bunch of people at the venue were making a big deal out of it, so I'll spell it out here to the best of my ability:
When I said that I would drop you as a partner for Apex if you didn't perform well in dubs, I didn't mean that I would drop you just because you made 1 or 2 errors, or played slightly unsatisfactorily, or if I felt like I was carrying you just a little bit; I meant that I would drop you if you played extremely badly, and (outside of when you bucketed me) you didn't play like that, not even close.
Basically, I noticed how you performed pretty well at RoS and SiD6, so I thought 'huh, Patches seems to be improving quite a bit, and the bucket gimmick is pretty strong. I should team with him at Apex', then you...performed the way you performed at SiD7, and I thought "I don't wanna team with him at Apex if he's gonna play like this" so...I sent the warning.
But yeah, you performed fine yesterday, obviously it could have gone better but that's to be expected for our first time teaming...just don't get rusty and we'll iron out the kinks for Apex, for sure. :)

25: Football - Hope you enjoyed your birthday!
-Free115

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
yeah V at impulse i was in another world if you know what i mean haha ;) gotta find some way to make mk banned fun for me XDD u did well dude i just had some clutch moments and had some useful things click 4 me as i was playing, w. more experience ull adjust to stuff,apex is far away lotsssssssssssssss of time

Alphicans

Smash Hero
1: Holy - GG's, that was a tight set in winners. We both choked pretty bad in that set at certain times so I consider it a fair win for myself even though you could've easily timed me out in the end because the game should've been over when I got you in free fall at 100% (dash attacked instead of dsmashed). LF was also a good set but I got too scared of using my other characters :/. Next time I'll give you the **** with GaW ;).

2: YOLO Joe - Kinda salty about losing to you, but I gotta give props when they are deserved because you definitely adapted to GaW which I did not expect from you at all. I respect you more as a player now for sure. GGs I'll get you next time.

4: Tin Man - Was really hoping you'd beat holy so I'd get a free win into GF I'd be able to vs you in bracket, but the MM was pretty good too. Obviously not as hype but still a legit set (don't know why you were salty over it :/). Also had a good time with you after the tournament LMAO.

5: V115 - you're a great ZSS but you have some ****ty habits dude. I guess you didn't hear me but like... STOP GET UP ATTACKING FROM THE LEDGE. Like holy **** dude, holy got probably 100%+ more damage than he should've just because you think get up attack above 100% is godlike. I mean yeah it's better than most but every character can deal with it. Your mechanics are no doubt some of the best I've seen though, so once you iron out your bad habits you'll be top two or one in Ontario I am sure.

5: Silverdoc - cool that you came back but didn't play you at all. Oh well. If you stick around in the scene I might come back so maybe we'll play then.

7: Meekspeedy - GGs in doubles. I got some bull**** kills on you for sure but you definitely gotta work on dealing with GaW. Fun times with tinman after tournament am I right?

7: One Cheeky **** - This is Cruxis right? Sorry for blowing up in the thread but yeah I am still salty. GGs I suppose.

9: Suzaku - Thought you'd do better. Didn't get to play you, but tbh I play enough marth as it is lol. You seemed pretty legit thought.

9: Unranked Player - Sick last minute team. If we practiced even a day before the tournament as partners I bet we could've won. I for sure thought we had WF but oh well. Also you should really play this game more often cause you're one of the smartest players out there, you just have bad m/u experience and probably don't know the game well enough to perform super well. Hope to see you at the top of Ontario in a few months. Also fun times after tournament.

9: Inle - GGs the day before the tournament.

13: NekoNekoXD - Lol you're so talkative, but that's definitely a good thing, never an awkward moment with you. Really chill dude, and thanks a lot for housing me last second, the bed was fantastic. Had a lot of fun hanging before and after the tournament. Would house with you again for sure.

13: Poke - You know your stuff but you SD a lot and suffer from bad habits, and probably suffer from nerves. Hopefully you keep improving, and if you ever need GaW m/u advice just ask.

Those are all the shout outs I wanna make. Playing in Ontario was really hype for me. Kinda disappointed with 3rd as I thought for sure I'd get top 2 when I beat Holy, but Joe really stepped it up, so good job to him. After playing you guys I am even more confident in my ability to win a tournament here so expect to see me again in the near future.

Bing

Smash Master
my god. why is there a name unranked player? I feel bad for that guy.
Sauc3?

Also just saiyan. These results are so ****ed LOL I don't think my MK would have made it far.. probably like 45th place or so. Fox <3

I know I've already apologized to you Stef but again, Im sorry for not coming, I just couldnt afford it :(

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Yeah I do have some ****ty habits XD I was using the +100% getup attack a lot less in my bracket set against Holy (especially game 3), the only reason I use it so much is because I'm used to it going unpunished by every character but Marth..unless they PS it.

My rolling is also practically muscle memory, gotta work on that too. I don't even do it on purpose XD

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
Soooo many MKs........ I still really wish i was able to come to this- if ne thing just to be apart of Stef's birthday and particpate in the wheel of salt... I'm sure all these MKs would have made me real salty tho.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
lol what's wrong with this bracket.. it seems to be missing players
I had to play my bud cmedu in round 2!

random shouts;

Joe & Meekspeedy - ggs in dubs, Sonic & MK is a really solid team!

V115 - really fun set this time, that game 3 last stock soo lucky ;) coming for ya next time

Blackgold - ggs!

cMeDu - come out againnn, and ggs man. Rough bracket

Cruxis - nice tourney, thanks for hosting

Blacktwins - you went in this time, and fun teaming again. sorry I was so wiped by the time we got to playing in singles and I had to leave right after!

Helldew - you've got better, fix some of those habits, and hope to see you out again!

Top Bottom