• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Melee!!! Nanuet, NY March 7th and 8th

Divinokage

Smash Legend
The competition was INSANE! The first match of brackets was like alright I can do it! Then after the first win automatically you had to fight someone very good and then so on it just kept getting harder so many close matches.. Like so many good people got pushed into the losers brackets and then had to fight for their lives. lol.

skyheart

Smash Lord
Yeah, the level of competition looked FIERCE, I wouldn't have made it out of pools. This is hyping my neighborhood to play melee again. Thanks to all made this the event that it is.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
True story, Kage. /fights Cactuar second round T_T

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
From tournament thread :p

Ahh this was amazing! I'm so mad I had to leave really early.

Alukard- You **** for running this ****. Good to see you again.
Scar- Suit.
Boss- I loved our Doc dittos. Your really good :]
Raynex- Too good!
Colbol- I got *****. Nice techskill there
Quan/blue dk mainer- Wow man, your spacing is really good. Sorry about that second match man, I lost track of the time and you were controlling the whole match x_x
DJ Nintendo- My favorite smasher of all time! Haha I loved watching your doubles match and talking.
Watty- Your good.
Korn- Mad **** son. You really counter me hardcore.
ja___?- Ahh I forgot your name already :/ All I know is that your possibly canadian. Good matches man.
Red Fox- Good matches man
Hax$- What we didn't get to play D: Ah well. I loved that set vs RockCrock man, way to be.
DeathKnight- I'm sorry if I gave off a bad impression at the last stock but I'm sure most people would be in fury because of that. Your about to make me pick up fox to counter jiggs now lol.

If I didn't leave you a shoutout remind me! Best tournament ever

Alukard

Smash Hero
Yeah, the level of competition looked FIERCE, I wouldn't have made it out of pools. This is hyping my neighborhood to play melee again. Thanks to all made this the event that it is.
thats sooo amazing to hear ... keep melee alive ... and with that i can keep hosting these amazing tournaments =]

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Alukard...I wanted to play you...finally, xD. -_- I missed it.....You friggin' rock...especially placing how you did. I'm sure this got everyone majorly pumped...>.< That means I gotta push myself harder.

Deff...I'm not sure...I'll see what I can do about saturday, perhaps?

Valdo_MEX

Smash Rookie
mango win......... Very well
I want to see games in youtube
Mango vs dashizwiz
m2k vs mango

Some Mexicans went to EUA to play

When players of EUA coming to playing to mexico?

sorry for my inglish bad haha

estubo muy bueno el torneo
aver cuando vamos algunos mexicanos a uno asi
algunos quieren ir al genesis.......

abra un smash mex sercas de la frontera ( tal ves)

aver si bienen sbssss

Hax

Smash Champion
yo.

me and pak$ are too good in teams.

i AM captain falcon.

JFox

Smash Hero
Hey Mang0, if I put up 100 bucks will you come to SPOC in a few weeks? It's in Philly!!!
LOL

Mango actually said he wants to come back to EC in a few months because he loved it here. He said the competition was awesome and the people were a whole lot cooler than he expected. So I would say give it a little time and mango should probably be here around May if he feels like making the trip again.

Mango was so cool that he didn't even take the $100 from me after he won the tourney. This kid definitely knows how to enjoy a game without worrying about money, which is why he is better than M2k now. If m2k stopped playing brawl for money all the time he wouldn't be so garbage and get ***** by Mango's secondaries, LOL.

As Mango would say....

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

LOL

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Yeah, its turnout keeps dropping. Just look at half a year ago, when it was around 40-50 people for Melee. Totally way more than 164. Absolutely no chance of any more people ever becoming interested in Melee any more.
Good stuff Ankoku. **** the moronic Brawl head who places like **** in the abysmal game he adores.

strawhats

Smash Master
U know what now I definitely want more people to enter melee than brawl at Genesis

Leacero

Smash Lord
"17: LECERO + BEER"

Can you fix this to "17: Leacero + Beer"?

>_> It's really not big a deal, but the capital letters and mispelling of the name just bothers me a little.

Keblerelf

Smash Ace
sorry pakman for trying to be gay in pools.

thank you people who let me play. it was boring standing around >_>

I hope there's another one since i didnt get to play that many out of staters.

strawhats

Smash Master
LOL

Mango actually said he wants to come back to EC in a few months because he loved it here. He said the competition was awesome and the people were a whole lot cooler than he expected. So I would say give it a little time and mango should probably be here around May if he feels like making the trip again.

Mango was so cool that he didn't even take the $100 from me after he won the tourney. This kid definitely knows how to enjoy a game without worrying about money, which is why he is better than M2k now. If m2k stopped playing brawl for money all the time he wouldn't be so garbage and get ***** by Mango's secondaries, LOL.

As Mango would say....

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

LOL
Mango, I have new respect for you after hearing this.
Mango's power level: over 9000
M2k's power level: 9000
DSW's power level: 8999

AfroQT

Smash Master
I wish i was atleast decent at melee, i'd attend more tourneys.
This tourney seemed mad hyped.
I shoulda gone to cheer hbox on.

Good **** Hbox :)

Finch

Smash Lord
Ya well I AM Ganon.. what now! =P
I picked up Hungrybox from the airport and took him home and he had two things to say about the tournament:

1. Kage IS Ganon
2. he has a new favorite smasher

He also thought he could have won the tournament if he hadn't played Chu LOL

Rebel581

Smash Champion
From the tournament topic. If anyone has this TV (and it probably says TV Pen15 on the front, since I never took off that tag), I want my TV back. ***** took my TV and lost it. I liked that TV.
Just plugging this in again. I want to at least know which state my TV is in. I'll figure out how it's getting from NY area to MD later. I donated a TV and cube to the tournament from 2 states away and didn't even go to the tournament. I'd prefer if it weren't stolen. 13" small rectangular TV. It's a CRT with a random piece of masking tape on top of it. It's also got a yellow piece of tape on it that says TV 15 (with "pen" written in between TV and 15). I won't be angry if someone tells me that they have it and talks to me about how to give it back.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
ME and shiz did so many mm's

Spacie matchups all day

But he coudnt beat my puff

;)

Top Bottom