• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 3 "upsetting" results!!

kidd69

Smash Cadet
yooo i love kage ***** so chill please rock crock or kage make me yo apprentice i wana learn ganon my ganons wack even though i beasted on alu in doubles i daired him like over 9000 times CHUCHA!

Hax

Smash Champion
rock paper scissors was hype, im bringing dice so we can play ceelo at pound 5

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
No sandbagging from me son. Fair losses.
That's very good to see Hungrybox. A player of your calibur being so humble. It warms the cockles of my heart. I wathced your twitter thing too. Cool stuff.

MaNgO SUCKS NOW he cant win again a national
chile.... lmao.

it is unknown whether or not i b able to see raynex do that at rom4
hehe, I got it =D

EDIT: I told you guys that Sion was gunna ****.

GOOD **** KIRBYKAZE!!!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
So much ****ing fun at this.

Like. Wow.
I had so many good matches on Sunday.

Shoutouts to everyone I money matched!

Kage - You're ****ing awesome, thanks for warming me up to the ganon match up. So much fun. I'm going to beat you next time though, our matches were mad close.

Rockcrock - You're good too. I enjoyed our MMs a lot. Though you destroyed my Fox. Falco had your number though (Blame kage). We should do another sometime :D

KO Kingpin - Gooood **** taking games of the people I didn't in r1 pools and getting out ahead of me :p

Chops - **** man you wrecked me. So much pressure. I wanna play you again.

Sion - Woooow so much fun. I hope to see you at Pound5 or something!!!

Darrel - Man. You got me good in the last two sets. You definitely have much better mindgames (and up-bs). Fun stuff.

Banks - I'm still happy I beat you for the first time in a MM.

Sauc3 - Did I do your tag right? You're so much fun to play against.

Tag - Your puff *****. Let's do that again. And I mean that involving the other things we wound up doing.

Foy - So much fun. Glad you mad it out.

Everyone in the hotel room:

Darc - Drunk.
Milktea - Drunk.
Mango - Drunk.
SleepyK - Drunk.
Variola - Drunk.
Dazwa - DRUNK.

Lovage - Almost drunk.

MacD - Yeee.

Allied - **** yeee.

Other dude who had mad four lokos - I forget your name but you're awesome.

White Castle Crew - Good ****.

Boxman - Mad ****ing burgers.

KoJ/Vicious - I owe you money for the hotel room. I broke my 20 but never gave you it. Sorry man. I'll get you it next time.

MOP - <3

I know I'm forgetting people. There was so much from this tournament I enjoyed, so don't be offended if I don't mention you. I'm sure I'll think of you,

Also, UltimaScout, good **** in teams. We really started to get stuff figured out once we hit bracket. Play slower and practice precision until you can play fast with precision!

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
tourney was fun.

first major tourney so i kind of got owned.

need to narrow down the characters i use and get a bit more consistent. great experience overall tho.. really showed me what i need to work on in order to really get any better. kind of felt as if i was playing bad and not really in the mood and i was getting over a cold which is a shame cuz it was a 6 hour ride to get there from Canada. but still i got in some good friendlies, was fun to see pro's play and whatnot. i was the really tall canadian that didnt really talk much, wore a yankees fitted the second day.

props to whoever had to mf doom t -shirt and whoever had the mf doom shoes. haha randomly saw those didnt say anything but i should've. doom is dope.

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
I totally was. You were in the hotel room?
yeah you assclown
erm
yeah i was lmao
everyone was so trashed, it was so funny.

tourney was fun.

first major tourney so i kind of got owned.

need to narrow down the characters i use and get a bit more consistent. great experience overall tho.. really showed me what i need to work on in order to really get any better. kind of felt as if i was playing bad and not really in the mood and i was getting over a cold which is a shame cuz it was a 6 hour ride to get there from Canada. but still i got in some good friendlies, was fun to see pro's play and whatnot. i was the really tall canadian that didnt really talk much, wore a yankees fitted the second day.

props to whoever had to mf doom t -shirt and whoever had the mf doom shoes. haha randomly saw those didnt say anything but i should've. doom is dope.
$Mike had the Madvillan Shirt
Hax had on the Doom SB's

And I had the Kanye shirt on ;]

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I think I saw someone say around 160 people? I don't know for sure, sorry ktar

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Shoutouts in no particular order

chillin / tope - preserving the pride of MDVA in doubles
project - fun Falcon dittos ;o
druggedfox - I totally forgot to play you in friendlies after we said we would x( nice meeting you and friendlies at Pound 5
vudujin - Falcon is super cheap Dx
bamesy - nice to finally put a face to the white Luigi on the boards haha
SION - Thanks a million for the friendlies, they were super helpful :)
niko - nice to see you again but we didn't play much aah next time
kage - sick Ganon obv, nice playing with you in the final minutes before finals
swift - no Chipotle at ROM3 = double the Chipotle at Pound 5???
kirbykaze - had no idea your Fox was so good @_@ congrats on your placing :O

Sorry if I missed anyone haha

Shoutout to Alukard for hosting

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
$Mike had a doom shirt

shoutouts to Vudujin for being the best teams luigi ever
to NC for being the chillest state ever
to PP for graping everything
Sauc3 keep working with jiggs, i liked that the best
Hbox thanks for the advice
Stric9 I'm going to get you next time we play in tournament. I promise.
to everyone in my 2nd round pool, we had good games
darell it was fun getting ***** by a samus
Greg i really want to beat you
Brookman good matches as always
Shoutouts to New England for almost representing. Next national, we gotta go harder than ever. You guys are the best.

To everyone i friendlied or whatever, thanks for making my RoM experience that much better. I love you all as a community and it means the world to me that we're able to show up under the same roof and play a video game.

Bape.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
also my goal at my first RoM was to make bracket and I accomplished it so clearly my next goal is to win RoM4, host it shortly :D

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Oh wow!! Mad entrants!! Good stuff Alukard and Melee players. Hope to see you all rep it even harder at Pound 5.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Also one last shoutout!

Eggm - Thanks for making me realize how to space like a pro. =) I'm going to add a bunch of **** in my game that I started realizing after one of our matches.

D20

Smash Lord
I <3 everyone! Thanks for making this tourney so amazing!

Dr. Peepee – Congratulations on first place!
KirbyKaze – I KNEW you were going to **** this tournament! Good ****!
Swiftbass – So good to hang out with you again! You will always be a Pittsburgher in my heart!
Mogwai/PockyD – <3 you two!
Pakman – I have no idea why our set did not get the hype that Dr. Peepee’s and M2K’s got…
Kwan – ****ing Fox… Sorry I did not stick around long enough to get some more friendlies.
UltimaScout – Haha! Breakfast was ****. Alliance-side Magtheridon… get at me.
Kage – I am so glad that I finally got to play you… felt like an idiot after choking though.
G-reg/DK_Smash – Fun friendlies with you two… so awesome that you guys made it to this tournament!
Laijin – Young Link!
Husband – You should definitely drop by Duquesne sometime for Super Smash Fridays!
JPOBS – Glad we got a bunch of friendlies in!
prog – I hate you, too… <3.

Special thanks to Alucard for hosting and to ReadySetGo for being a champion driver.

I will see everyone at Pound V… and then RoM IV, right?

Top Bottom