• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revitalizing the G&W boards

sadpanda811

Smash Cadet
well the g&w boards are so inactive you guys need more ppl so get ur ***** on the boards DAMNIT. and this shows you how bored i got with my family im postin on the g&w boards and im a DIDDY MAIN

sadpanda811

Smash Cadet
well i was just bored.... cant blame me for being stuck in a hotel room with my family because they are lazy and dont want to do anything......

-LzR-

Smash Hero
That is true and it's ok to assume the icon says the truth, but I haven't just bothered changing it anymore when I am not even sure which one is my main anymore.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Same with me, I put MK in my sig waaaaaaay before I actually used him, literally because I felt like it.

Ask how many times I've used MK in tourney. It's a very small number.

Although now I may use him 100% of the time against one of our snakes.

He just.... ***** me so bad, I don't ever see myself doing it with Gdubs, at least before I stop playing this game.

Top Bottom