• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Revisiting this game on Wii U years after playing the 3DS version

Eeeyah911

Smash Cadet
NNID
ArkGod123
Switch FC
SW-6879-3932-9767
Honestly, I like this version more because of the extra stuff that the 3DS Version lacked. Plus, the addictiveness of Master Orders/Crazy Orders.

I also love the stage building in this game compared to Ultimate (Although it doesn't match Brawl's stage builder.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This version is NOT perfect however, I do have some problems with this. They aren't exactly major problems though, they are just flat out annoyances.

1. The Event Matches - (I like that this is in the Wii U version, but good god... some of these events in my opinion are almost impossible to do, such as that Pac-Man event.)

2. The Gameplay Speed - (Either the speed was slightly reduced or what, I feel like the gameplay was slightly better on the 3DS version.)

3. Smash Tour - (Whoever designed this mode can Go **** THEMSELVES! I loved Smash Run from the 3DS version, but this mode... this is the opposite of fun...)

4. Level 1 CPU doing things a Level 1 shouldn't even do - (Yup, that's right. I also had this problem on the 3DS version too. [Fun Fact: I fought a Level 3 CPU, and it turns out that it did slightly less effort than a Level 1] My brother ended up creating a theory stating the more you kill a Level 1, it's level will increase.)

And last but not least...

5. Yoshi's (B) Move - (You know exactly what I mean about this.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, some of you may disagree (Heck, a few of you might even go too far to say "Git Gud Scrub".) but let me remind you guys, this isn't a fact. It's just my general opinion on this version of the game compared to the 3DS.

I started playing this version on the 20th of January (The day I finally got the Wii U after waiting for two weeks) also known as Donald Trump's last day in office (Thank God).

Anyways, have a great day everyone. ^^

Eeeyah911

Smash Cadet
NNID
ArkGod123
Switch FC
SW-6879-3932-9767
Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention about the broken All Star mode.

Top Bottom