• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

REVENGE: MW Regional

King~

Smash Champion
clowsui said he'd look into after his finals, but thats all ive heard and i wanna get it while im in ohio over the next few weeks

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Even though he said he'd look into it, you need to follow up with him directly. PM him or something because he's a busy guy and hasn't even really been in the state after his finals. >.>

:phone:

King~

Smash Champion
i assumed he was still busy, which is why i am asking here again, because maybe someone would not be as busy and could help a *** out.

D

Deleted member

This really should get resolved soon if TO's expect people to bring setups to their venue.

King~

Smash Champion
lol its not thier fault for me leaving it behind, i made a mistake and im asking people to go out of their way to do something.

i just want my wii so i can play some before apex and play skyward sword finally

clowsui

Smash Legend
king i literally left for NY right after finals lmao. i will have steel samurai pick up your wii before he comes to play with us this week and i'll ship it to you

Top Bottom