• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

REVENGE: MW Regional

clowsui

Smash Legend
[collapse=Doubles]1: Bombs and Bairs (Kain + MJG) ($276.00)
2: L^2 ($138.00)
3: Seagull + Fino ($46.00)
4: Shugo + Lain
5: chubbbbbbpow (Bpow + Domo)
5: Boom Bam Bop Badabopboom Bop... OOHHHH (Y.b.M. + Infern)
7: Calamity (Zeton + Clel)
7: Kassandra + Mister Eric
9: If Her Feet Don't Touch the Ground, Cut the Legs off the Chair (Sago + Hunger)
9: Judo + Kel
9: Hadesblade + Fizzle
9: Krystedez + FAE
13: Tmacc + Hylian
13: Lumi + Sneaky
13: Rush Hour 5 (Tech Chase + clowsui)
13: Jinx + SP
17: Kill Power not Included (Steep + Jkip)
17: Kawaii Teco Tacos de ~geso (Jungle is Mad) (Xiivi + Red Ryu)
17: OSWGKTA (Eagleye + Excel)
17: **** *****es, Get Money (Champ + Capem)
17: Low Tier Fresh (DLA + Pink Fresh)
17: Legan wastes magnums (Legan + Ripple)
17: Links + Blue
[/collapse]

[collapse=Singles]
1/2: Lie (forced to split)
1/2: Logic (forced to split)
3: Fino
4: Kain
5: Lain
5: Krystedez
7: Shugo
7: Tubular Teddy
9: Judo
9: MJG
9: Seagull
9: Infern
13: Zeton
13: Pink Fresh
13: FAE
13: Sago
17: Blue Rogue
17: Clel
17: Domo
17: Kel
17: DLA
17: Near
17: Bpow
17: Warfie
25: Ripple
25: Capem
25: Sorasin
25: Legan
25: DtJ LadiesBlade
25: Hylian
25: Y.b.M.
25: Oro
33: Mister Eric
33: Roller
33: Aposl
33: Sneaky Tako
33: Frank Rizzle
33: Luminoth
33: Zwarm
33: Kero
41: WTP
41: Tmacc
41: KassandraNova
41: Ralph Cecil
41: Champ
41: Shadow Phoenix
41: Jinx
41: Links
49: Radium
49: DtJ Ricardo el Defrientes III Esq of Camelot
49: Tech Chase
49: Red Ryu
49: Steep
49: King
49: Quivo
49: Hael Phael
57: Clowsui
57: Excel
57: DtJ Messy Melons
57: EagleEye
57: Nomad
57: Player 2
57: DtjxKoJ The Composer
57: Xiivi
65: King of Hoboz
65: Moose
65: Earl
[/collapse]

Singles payouts come later.
Brackets come later.
Everything just comes later, I'm swamped with school.
For now, thanks to everyone for coming. Sorry it ran so late, hope everyone had fun.
King and Bpow, reminder to myself.

EDIT: Doubles results seems weird...

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Aawoooooo!, nice showing :wolf: Man, I wish I didn't have family stuff this weekend, this tournament looks legit :/

Interesting tidbit, there are only 3 people that I have played that didn't make bracket (tmacc/radium/excel) and 15 I have (18 if you include Seagull, Ripple and DLA friendlies)...this bracket was stupid hard.

:toonlink::drmario:Good **** Fino. Where all the MK's?

JEERS to the people who made Auspher feel unwelcome and thus not come to this tournament just because he's a bit strange and gay. At least he's real with people.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
:toonlink::drmario:Good **** Fino. Where all the MK's?
Midwest doesn't really have many mks. It also helps when east coast comes and doesn't bring any either :p. I do find it amusing that there were 3 mk mains in the crew battle and none of them were the highest placing mk.

JEERS to the people who made Auspher feel unwelcome and thus not come to this tournament just because he's a bit strange and gay. At least he's real with people.
I'm pretty sure this isn't why he didn't come. His ride bailed and he couldn't find someone to pick him up and house him. I'm sorry he couldn't come though.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Shoutouts to MegaRobMan for not knowing what he's talking about and accusing people of things they didn't do.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Shoutouts later. I can fill in character usage if necessary.

And me+Fino got $46 dollars and not $44 lol.

:018:

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'd like to thank everyone that came out from all corners of the Midwest and even from the East Coast that made this tournament what it was. I had a blast TO'ing, I really missed it. Felt like the good ol' days again. It was also great seeing everyone I've missed seeing (no homo) since I stopped playing. Didn't play a single game of Brawl Saturday, lol. But I had a great time regardless. Shoutouts sometime, gonna be a long list.

clowsui

Smash Legend
By the way, shoutouts to my mans Bpow. The only man to take a set off of Lie in any sort of serious match that day IIRC. Double 2 stock in an MM. Lie got his REVENGE tho in bracket...

but still. Yung Based

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Shout outs to bpow for playing every character like they're wario. Lol

Shout outs to ybm and Infern ****** me and Eric in teams.

Shout outs to crash and hilt for looking hella classy.

Shout outs to asa for being mad cute. :p

:phone:

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Lie has stepped up so much ever since I met him back in the MLG days. Nice job to him, Logic, and the rest of MD/VA.

falco03

Smash Lord
thanks san.
shoutouts sorry if i forget someone let me know

mjg for giving me the longest campiest set in a while game 3 last hit. best toon link
dommo for being chill and playing mad friendlies
hilt for giving me that clutch Gatorade when my hand was hurting
logic for planing the trip saying we need to get 1st 2nd
shugo for being cool
pow dude random wario practice and taking my 5 bucks lol
lain for being lain
fino for taking 1st game off of me
kain for being better than seagull lol ^__^
legan for showing me new tricks with link
closui fun playing your falco
tmacc we didnt mm but thanks for letting me use your phone

mid west was mad chill and fun. will come again when i can

Sago

Smash Lord
very fun tournament. had a blast fooling around all day with people.

Top placing mk. If you dont count lain?

Windjammers WAYYYYYYY WAYYYYyY too good. someone help me get that game omg. shout outs later. prolly never.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Dammit Ty I'm putting your *** back in the lab on some overtime before Apex. 7th ain't gonna cut it mister, lol.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Shoutouts to MegaRobMan for not knowing what he's talking about and accusing people of things they didn't do.
Nobody wants me around and won't let me stay in their room, so I can't go.
I would say that qualifies considering that's all the info I cared to get, though hadesblade makes me believe that statement was the culmination of many things. (also me asking about the MK's was a joke).

I do appreciate the proper capitalization though.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Had a lot of fun this tournament, was nice seeing everyone and playing people I haven't before/chilling.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Fun tournament guys...had some problems, but fun none the less.

Great seeing everyone, I'll leave shoutouts later!

D

Deleted member

I'm pretty sure this isn't why he didn't come. His ride bailed and he couldn't find someone to pick him up and house him. I'm sorry he couldn't come though.
Um...no? I had a ride. All that I asked is if anyone would let me room with them. I'd toss in my fair share of money to cut rooming costs, and nobody offered anything to me. I posted multiple times, and even Mister Eric posted in the thread asking if people would respond to my requests, and I got absolutely nothing. Rob is right in saying that this made me feel unwelcome if people weren't willing to let me stay with them.

Shoutouts to obviously nobody reading my posts.

Seriously, though...that's pretty bad, guys....:(

clowsui

Smash Legend
Um...no? I had a ride. All that I asked is if anyone would let me room with them. I'd toss in my fair share of money to cut rooming costs, and nobody offered anything to me. I posted multiple times, and even Mister Eric posted in the thread asking if people would respond to my requests, and I got absolutely nothing. Rob is right in saying that this made me feel unwelcome if people weren't willing to let me stay with them.

Shoutouts to obviously nobody reading my posts.

Seriously, though...that's pretty bad, guys....:(
MD/VA wasn't even certain that they were coming until last minute and idk if they even ended up staying in a hotel room or not.
KS had planned out their room pretty thoroughly.
Sombra didn't actually end up coming. Even before he came, he had already resolved to have a two-man room (for whatever reasons) iirc.
NEOH...I planned everything out for them and then they just ended up staying w/ KS last minute.

Those were the only parties before/after the tournament that could have possibly had a rooming scenario, and I just gave you reasons why you could not stay with them. I don't understand why you are generating this feeling of unwelcome-ness for yourself >__> people have their own plans and you don't always fit in them. That's not any grounds for feeling unwelcome, that's just life. I think you need to adjust your expectations and/or your method; I'm not saying it's wrong to try to ask for rooming and expect a response but if it is clearly not working and does not appear to be panning out, then it's important to find another way of being there if you really really want to make it. And if that doesn't work out, then there are always more tournaments, in the end! Positive thinking.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Cause, it's not like Hunger got any responses for his housing requests, or what ever high profile MW:W players asked, or whatever high profile EC players asked. People in Cinci don't/can't house, and people getting hotels were either already traveling, didn't see the request, or yes, maybe they just didn't want to room with some guy last minute.

D

Deleted member

I'd posted it a week in advance. It wasn't very last minute.

Whatever. Here's hoping people are decent enough to accommodate me at Revenge 2.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
That's the way the cookie crumbles Austin. Quit playing the "I'm a victim." card. The only reason we've ever gotten housing in Cincy is because I knew people. You can always ask people on Not Smashboards.

D

Deleted member

I did, and didn't have any luck there either.

I also love how this has been a problem for a while, and there has been no attempts to remedy it. Cincy too good.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
You should have just talked to Chi. He hooked me up with housing at Nopes in Springfield, which was over an hour from the venue. Cinci smashers could not house me and I was oos, but I do not care lol.

:018:

D

Deleted member

Chi saw my posts. He couldn't help. There was nothing more he could do.

clowsui

Smash Legend
AFAIK I don't know of any Cincy smashers who can house lol, are you serious?

Also Cinci not having housing is a problem, I agree buuuuut as it stands I can't do anything about it lol. I mean my house was open to Sat night housing but my girlfriend came and stayed w/ me so I pretty much closed that option off for both my sake and the other person's (mostly the other person's because she and I don't sleep until like 4 am lol).

oh wait all this has already been said, whoops. cept the gf part

also there is no REVENGE 2. i don't believe in naming events with numbers ;o

Top Bottom