• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

REVENGE: MW Regional

steep

Smash Lord
Alright, here are my shoutouts!!!!

1/2: Lie – Congrats on winning! We should play some time. I can never have enough Diddy Kong experience!
1/2: Logic – Nice job at this tourney! I would like to play your Olimar again sometime! I have gotten much better at the Olimar MU…
3: Fino – Good stuff at this! We’ve still never played, and I’d really like to!
4: Kain – I want to play you again sometime man! I still want revenge after our pools games at the last SiiS… lol see what I did there?
5: Lain – Good stuff at this tourney! I’d like to play you some time. Even if that does mean I’d have to play against IC’s… Ha Ha
5: Krystedez – Good stuff on doing so well! It was fun playing you, and we will for sure have to play some time over thanksgiving break!
7: Shugo – Hey man thanks for playing my Mario and for giving me advice. I still can’t believe I got that cape gimp our first game… haha We should play again next time!
7: Tubular Teddy – I don’t know if you normally go by this tag, but we should play next time, because I haven’t played you before!
9: Judo – Good stuff at this, and thank you for playing me. I learned a lot about Sheik from you. Also, you made my day when you said I was on the same level as Xeroxen. So thanks!!
9: MJG – I wish we could have played man! I want to play your TL again sometime.
9: Seagull – Thanks for MMing me and playing me in some friendlies. I learned a lot from playing you. I hope to play you again some time!
9: Infern – Good stuff in pools man! Your Snake whooped up on me. I want to play you again next time.
13: Zeton – Good stuff! We should play some time. I need some Fox MU experience.
13: Pink Fresh – Great stuff in pools man! You whooped me, but I learned a lot from you nonetheless! Good stuff!
13: FAE – Hey man thanks for playing me! You were the first Lucas I’ve ever played and you taught me a lot about the MU. I would love to play you again sometime!
13: Sago – Yo! We should play next time! We’ve never played before.
17: Blue Rogue – I talked to you, but we didn’t get to play! I would have loved to try out my Mario against your Wario.
17: Clel – Good stuff at this tourney! Wish we could have played!
17: Domo – Good stuff in pools! We’ll have to play again sometime!
17: Kel – Good stuff at this. I wish we could have played!
17: DLA – I wanted to play you but I didn’t get a chance to. Next time for sure!
17: Near – Good stuff at this tourney man! I would have loved to have played you!
17: Ba-pow – I would love to play you next time! Find me!
17: Warfie – We’ve never played! We should play next time for sure!
25: Ripple – Thank you so much for your support at this tourney man. Your advice was really encouraging and I was glad you could witness me *almost* beat Champ’s Metaknight on Brinstar with Mario…
25: Capem – Good stuff at this tourney. We should play next time!
25: Sorasin – Let’s play next time!
25: Legan – Hey man we should play again some time! We haven’t played in quite a while!
25: DtJ LadiesBlade – Good stuff Hades- I mean, LadiesBlade XD Thanks for chatting with me about playing higher tiered characters and making me feel better about my doubts about Mario.
25: Hylian – It was fun playing you in dubs. We should play 1v1 next time!
25: Y.b.M. – We should play more often! You seem like a cool guy and I need moar Kirby experience!
25: Oro – Whoo you showed me in pools! Good stuff! Nice Marth!
: Mister Eric – I watched you play from afar but we didn’t get to play this time! We should play next time!
: Roller – Thanks for the IC’s training and advice, and I enjoyed our friendlies. Because of your advice, I was thiiiis close to beating Fizzle’s IC’s with Mario. ;)
: Aposl – We should play next time man! Hit me up!
: Sneaky Tako – We didn’t get to play!!!!!!! :( We have to play next time! I’ve improved a lot!
: Frank Rizzle – Good stuff in pools man. Good stuff in doubles as well! You always impress me with how you can play so much of the cast!
: Luminoth - Good stuff man! I wish we could play more often! I learned a lot about the Wolf MU from Seagull at this! We'll have to play next time!
: Zwarm – I wish we could have played at this man! It’s been a long time since we’ve played!
: Kero – Man you showed me that I still have a lot to learn about the Olimar MU… Thanks for playing me and giving me advice!
: WTP – Good stuff with the stream man! I wish we could have played!
: Tmacc – It was fun playing you in doubles! Wish we could have played singles. Next time for sure!
: KassandraNova – CONFIDENCE!!!!!! Sorry we didn’t get to play! Next time for sure! You are a lot better player than you think so have more of the first word that I typed in this shout out to you!
: Ralph Cecil – Good stuff in our friendlies! Nice Snake man! We should play again next time! I’m gonna take that Snake down!
: Champ – Nice stuff in pools man! Good Falco, and I was glad it was so close game 2 on Brinstar… I’ll get you next time!
: Shadow Phoenix – I wish we could have played man! Good stuff at this!
: Jinx – We should play next time! I don’t think I’ve ever played you!
: Links – I wish we could have played at this! I’ll see you some other time man… And I WILL beat your TL…
: Radium – AAAAAHHHHHHH we didn’t get to play! We definitely should have!
: DtJ Ricardo el Defrientes III Esq of Camelot – Ha Ha this name cracks me up Squid! Thanks for the encouragement throughout the whole tourney! You aren’t as bad at this game as you say you are!! Just have fun man!
: Tech Chase – Good stuff in our MM games… You showed me that the D3 MU is indeed pretty hard… I am definitely gonna use either Luigi or Olimar in that MU…
: Red Ryu – We should play next time!
: Steep – Getting there… Don’t get so down on yourself!
: King – We should play next time!
: Quivo – Find me next time and we’ll play!
: Hael Phael – Hey man it was fun playing you! You had that sick uair gimp on me on smashville and we should have saved it! Ha Ha see you around next time and we’ll have to play you again!
: Clowsui – We should play next time man. Your Falco is nice and I want to learn more about that MU.
: Excel – Good stuff at this man! I watched you win that game 3 with Sonic! I don’t remember who it was against though! Good stuff nonetheless! We should definitely play next time! I’m not sure if we ever have! Ha Ha Ha
: DtJ Messy Melons – Hey man don’t get so down on yourself! I watched you playing and you have a really legit TL. We should play next time!
: EagleEye – I was SOOOO looking forward to playing you! Sorry we didn’t get a chance to play… I would have loved to have some more Ness experience!
: Nomad – Good stuff in pools man! You’ve got a good start on a nice Olimar! Try not to roll so much next time though! Olimar’s roll is bad… Ha Ha good stuff though!
: Player 2 – We should play next time! I’ve never played you!
: DtjxKoJ The Composer – Man, we didn’t get to play… We will have to play next time! And man, I wanna play your Samus!!!!!!! And I still think you’re a jerk for saying “Steep, you’re leaving? But I was finally gonna play you with Samus!” as I was walking to my car… Ha Ha Ha
: Xiivi – Hit me up at the next tourney we are both at and we can play some friendlies!
: King of Hoboz – Good stuff at this man! It was fun playing friendlies with you!
: Moose – I didn’t get to play you at this! Next time!
: Earl – We should play next time for sure!

Also, was the crew battle recorded?

Radium88

Smash Lord
I think this about sums up my thoughts for the end of the tourney :bee:....No one in their right mind would want their crew-mate cheering against them.
What did he say exactly? I remember him cheering Lain on to drop his chain grabs. Along the lines of "I know you can do it Lain. I know you can drop that chain grab" More or less that.

Shoutouts when I have the motivation. Fun tourney tho!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
What's this SD stuff about?

I SDed at 16% against Hylian in the crew battle. Does that count? Still took as many stocks as MJG!
Didn't you know? When I find out that you SD'd in pools/bracket/crews, you are getting an invitation from me.

Edit:
I sded in like every important pools match if that counts lol just ask links 24 i sded 3 times against his ike
Invitation sent.

Roller

Smash Legend
1/2: Lie (forced to split)- Nice job ****** our region
1/2: Logic (forced to split)- Good seeing you, as always. Good **** making it to GFs. We'll MM again next time. =]
3: Fino- Way to ****. Don't lose to Zelda with ICs on FD tho...
4: Kain- Good stuff, I want to MM you next time if we don't play in tourney. Still want redemption for dropping the grab last stock G3 at SiiS. lol
5: Lain- Don't play for like 3 months. Come back and body people.. AND win the crew battle pretty much single handedly. Why are you so good? lol, also. Play with us more. =o
5: Krystedez- Great job. =]
7: Shugo- Sucks you had to play Lain so early in bracket. =/ Also, I have a text from the morning of the tourney from an unknown number... Was that you? lol
7: Tubular Teddy- You are loud as fk. XD Nice meeting you, we'll have to play next time.
9: Judo- Your snake is so gooood. lol, fun friendlies! Looking forward to playing you again. Did you ever find your wallet????
9: MJG- REALLY fun set in pools. I am honored to have joined the ranks of ICs players who have been timed out by you. =]
9: Seagull- Good seeing you, but WEMM'inNEXTTIME. lol
13: Zeton- Yeah, we'll get that MM in eventually. Great job beating my boy Lain in bracket, btw!
17: Blue Rogue- Yooo, next time I wont drop those grabs last stock. XD Fun games man.
17: Bpow- Yoooo, our pool was indeed tough as balls. But next time, I aint chokin' last stock vs you. =P
25: DtJ LadiesBlade- BEAT ME NEXT TIME.
25: Hylian- You can do better than this. =o
25: Y.b.M.- You can also do better than this. GL with the move to TX.
33: Mister Eric- Most legit player in KY.
33: Roller- YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE BETTER. Don't drop grabs.
33: Aposl- Fun MMs and Pika vs PT friendlies. Your PT is really good vs ICs, unfortunate that the mu is just THAT stupid.
33: Frank Rizzle-...When YOU don't get out of pools. You know they were stacked.
33: Luminoth- SUCH a hype set. Every game was so close! lol, nice meeting you man, look forward to playing again! n_n
41: WTP- Stop sandbagging. -__-
41: Tmacc- Sorry we couldn't get more games in. Fun pools match!
41: Ralph Cecil- We didn't get that MM in! =o Next timeeee!
49: Radium- Good seeing you! Your pool looked mad hard. =o
49: DtJ Ricardo el Defrientes III Esq of Camelot- Love the name. XD Fun games!
49: Tech Chase- YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS! Don't lose to Kass.
49: Red Ryu- Fun friendlies. Tripping during a cg vs Lucario=get boned. XD
49: Steep- Glad I could help a bit. Feel free to send me any vids of you playing ICs for critique! Your Mario has definitely gotten better though. You're improving faster than most people. Keep up the good work!
49: King- You're better than this. Go back to Pika!!!!
49: Quivo- We're gonna need to have a rematch someday. =]
49: Hael Phael- Great to finally see you again! =] Sorry you didn't do as well as you'd hoped. Keep working at it! And don't SD!
57: Clowsui- You sir are awesome. MI never would have made it to this without your generosity, and you should know we appreciate it a LOT. If you ever make it up to an MI tourney that I am TOing/co-TOing for, consider your venue and entrance fee paid for. =)
57: Excel- Fun pools match. Sorry you had to deal with such a stacked pool. You are definitely better than this placing.
57: EagleEye- Don't get discouraged so easily! You haven't really been out of state before. It's tough, and you get better with more experience. Hope you can keep that confidence up! And we'll have to play next time!
57: DtjxKoJ The Composer- Didn't see you until like.. The VERY end. lol, Next time we'll have to chill a bit.
65: Moose- You put up a hell of a fight. I was surprised by you. Definitely potential there.

Hilt- Excellent tourney, man. And good seeing you again. Glad I made it out!

Judo777

Smash Master
1/2: Lie (forced to split)- Nice job ****** our region
1/2: Logic (forced to split)- Good seeing you, as always. Good **** making it to GFs. We'll MM again next time. =]
3: Fino- Way to ****. Don't lose to Zelda with ICs on FD tho...
4: Kain- Good stuff, I want to MM you next time if we don't play in tourney. Still want redemption for dropping the grab last stock G3 at SiiS. lol
5: Lain- Don't play for like 3 months. Come back and body people.. AND win the crew battle pretty much single handedly. Why are you so good? lol, also. Play with us more. =o
5: Krystedez- Great job. =]
7: Shugo- Sucks you had to play Lain so early in bracket. =/ Also, I have a text from the morning of the tourney from an unknown number... Was that you? lol
7: Tubular Teddy- You are loud as fk. XD Nice meeting you, we'll have to play next time.
9: Judo- Your snake is so gooood. lol, fun friendlies! Looking forward to playing you again. Did you ever find your wallet????
9: MJG- REALLY fun set in pools. I am honored to have joined the ranks of ICs players who have been timed out by you. =]
9: Seagull- Good seeing you, but WEMM'inNEXTTIME. lol
13: Zeton- Yeah, we'll get that MM in eventually. Great job beating my boy Lain in bracket, btw!
17: Blue Rogue- Yooo, next time I wont drop those grabs last stock. XD Fun games man.
17: Bpow- Yoooo, our pool was indeed tough as balls. But next time, I aint chokin' last stock vs you. =P
25: DtJ LadiesBlade- BEAT ME NEXT TIME.
25: Hylian- You can do better than this. =o
25: Y.b.M.- You can also do better than this. GL with the move to TX.
33: Mister Eric- Most legit player in KY.
33: Roller- YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE BETTER. Don't drop grabs.
33: Aposl- Fun MMs and Pika vs PT friendlies. Your PT is really good vs ICs, unfortunate that the mu is just THAT stupid.
33: Frank Rizzle-...When YOU don't get out of pools. You know they were stacked.
33: Luminoth- SUCH a hype set. Every game was so close! lol, nice meeting you man, look forward to playing again! n_n
41: WTP- Stop sandbagging. -__-
41: Tmacc- Sorry we couldn't get more games in. Fun pools match!
41: Ralph Cecil- We didn't get that MM in! =o Next timeeee!
49: Radium- Good seeing you! Your pool looked mad hard. =o
49: DtJ Ricardo el Defrientes III Esq of Camelot- Love the name. XD Fun games!
49: Tech Chase- YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS! Don't lose to Kass.
49: Red Ryu- Fun friendlies. Tripping during a cg vs Lucario=get boned. XD
49: Steep- Glad I could help a bit. Feel free to send me any vids of you playing ICs for critique! Your Mario has definitely gotten better though. You're improving faster than most people. Keep up the good work!
49: King- You're better than this. Go back to Pika!!!!
49: Quivo- We're gonna need to have a rematch someday. =]
49: Hael Phael- Great to finally see you again! =] Sorry you didn't do as well as you'd hoped. Keep working at it! And don't SD!
57: Clowsui- You sir are awesome. MI never would have made it to this without your generosity, and you should know we appreciate it a LOT. If you ever make it up to an MI tourney that I am TOing/co-TOing for, consider your venue and entrance fee paid for. =)
57: Excel- Fun pools match. Sorry you had to deal with such a stacked pool. You are definitely better than this placing.
57: EagleEye- Don't get discouraged so easily! You haven't really been out of state before. It's tough, and you get better with more experience. Hope you can keep that confidence up! And we'll have to play next time!
57: DtjxKoJ The Composer- Didn't see you until like.. The VERY end. lol, Next time we'll have to chill a bit.
65: Moose- You put up a hell of a fight. I was surprised by you. Definitely potential there.

Hilt- Excellent tourney, man. And good seeing you again. Glad I made it out!
Yea i found it lol

Also lie and logic split? Yellow card???? lol

clowsui

Smash Legend
so yeah the tio file I have doesn't have complete pools results either :(

welp those are the full results right there ladies and gentlemen!

shoutouts away! mine coming soon mayube

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
you gonna do characters and everything? I was :ganondorf:/:pikachu:/:metaknight:/:falco: in pools and :ganondorf: in bracket.

still too lazy to do shoutouts, i'll get to them eventually...

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Well if it makes any difference, I still remember my pools results. I know I didn't place 57th. Unless my pool size skewed my placing.

Judo 0-2
MJG 0-2
Roller 0-2
Tmacc 1-2
Bpow 1-2
Blue Rogue 1-2
Squid 2-1
Moose 2-1

steep

Smash Lord
In my pool I was:

0-2 Infern
0-2 Frank Rizzle
0-2 Oro
0-2 Pink Fresh
0-2 Domo
0-2 Champ
2-0 Nomad

I believe that's right… I need a secondary… lol

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Man the thing that sucks about not actually entering tourneys is that nobody gives you shoutouts :c. Nice seeing everyone at this. Project Justice was a god dang blast.

steep

Smash Lord
It's not that ^ Sold2 (lol Hilt)

Shoutout to Sold2 for going to this tourney and not entering singles and NOT PLAYING ME so next time you should and I will give you a real shoutout. Better? XD

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
(This is KERO, for those who don't know. I was that shy kid that was kinda creepy and just walked around looking at things. In reality, I was terrified due to my social anxiety)
Three month breaks aren't a very good idea apparently. Anyway, here are some shoutouts.

3: Fino: Ggs.
7: Tubular Teddy: Ggs. Good game of Kirby Air Ride as well. I'm sorry for playing like I did, though. I didn't know that you just wanted to play; I thought that you were making a serious challenge. Usually, I'm a lot nicer when I play KAR, and I almost never attack human opponents even with Hydra. Too bad we didn't get to play any more games.
9: Judo: Great placing! I'm glad that someone from KY placed well.
25: Sorasin: Ggs. Great job beating me; I was fairly surprised.
25: DtJ LadiesBlade: Ggs. Yeah, you really did get your revenge on me, haha.
33: Mister Eric: Beep!
33: Kero: What the hell? You were absolutely horrid. What the **** happened to your pivot grab spacing? You couldn't even make it out of pools, you idiot. Quite frankly, what I'm trying to say is... you suck.
41: KassandraNova: Yeah... Olimar does okay against Peach now with OoS Usmash. Too bad that we never got to play KAR.
41: Links: Ggs.
49: Steep: Fun friendlies. You were starting to get the match-up I think. Just keep practicing, and I'm sure that you'll continue to get better.
49: Hael Phael: Ggs. It was great seeing you again. Sorry about those allergies that you had to deal with.
57: Clowsui: Thank you for this great tournament.
57: Excel: It was great seeing you again as well. Sorry about my shyness still limiting my ability to effectively communicate....
57: DtjxKoJ The Composer: I don't remember us ever going over your hate for Majora's Mask.... But... if that's your opinion, I can respect that ( I still haven't received my present D: )
65: King of Hoboz: It's definitely been a while since I've seen you. Sorry about Olimar annoying you.
Hilt: It was great seeing you again. It gave me a chance you finally give you your controller back. Thank you for running the tournament; I really enjoyed it.
Squid: You're really nice. It's just, I don't know how to respond to you at all, even online. I did like meeting you, though, and I am interested in this whole DtJ thing, although I don't fully understand it.
LoZ: Hello everyone. I should probably get back to Let's Playing; maybe I'll start during winter break.

Overall, I had a lot of fun at the tournament, and I am excited to say I may very well be going to more OoS tournaments in six months (maybe even sooner!) as that's when I'll hopefully get my license. I hope to see you guys again soon (and, not to be pushy, but when do UK weeklies start again?).

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
Squid: You're really nice. It's just, I don't know how to respond to you at all, even online. I did like meeting you, though, and I am interested in this whole DtJ thing, although I don't fully understand it.
It's okay most people have no clue how to respond to me either.

It's a mystery.

Also hilt blowing up s2.

Shoutouts after I clean up my post bros giving bananza.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Since I never got an answer on the other thread, are videos from the stream gonna go on Youtube in better quality, or did they not get recorded?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I really appreciate the offer though. Gives me some hope for the next tournament. :)
If it's worth anything, I was actually thinking that if we didn't have a full car the whole way and stuff (me, hades, rip, oreo, and eagle), I woulda pushed for you to ride with us back to Hades place. :) I wanted to actually meet you too cuz I think we went to the same tournament but I never played or met you in person... Either that or we did and I forgot what you looked like LMAO I have the ****tiest of memories.

Even still, take your chances next time, if you are without housing I will try to help you if I'm there just asking around or asking my pool/housing XP

You don't respond to squid
I once said "Okay" to Squid. That's a response right? I wasn't quite sure what to say to his statement that I'd rather not repeat here.

Either way, Squid is a hero, he returned my wallet to me back at SiiS6 or 5 I believe. Epic win in my book, honest and nice guy. There's your shoutout bro ^^

More shoutouts later when I get on a computer besides this one.

D

Deleted member

Thanks, Krys. I've seen you around before, but I never actually talked to you, lol. Sovereign pointed this out before, but I'm pretty hard to spot. I don't exactly stand out.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
shoutouts to lie and logic putting in mad wurk. This trney was not easy at all, Good ****! If pierce came and won this... I would've came.

Top Bottom