• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revali unleashes the Gale!

Would you like Revali in Smash

• No Zelda is well represented as it is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hustler713

Smash Apprentice
The Champion of the Rito Revali

BoTW-Revali.png

I'm pretty shocked that nobody has come up with a Thread for the most charismatic of the four Botw Champions yet.

Revali is a Master of Archery. Unlike his Rival Link he doesn't have to Charge his Neutral B. His Arrows come out much faster, traveling a set distance, but do less damage than Links.
In Air he shoots out 3 Arrows at once angled at respectively 40°, 45° and 50° towards the ground.

In addition to his mutliple Jumps, his up B Revalis Gale makes it a necessety for his oppenent to step his edgeguarding game up if he wants to take Stocks from him.

His Side B Urbosas Fury surrounds him with Lightning while unleashing a Spin attack with his wings. Unlike Link Revali never focussed that much on close combat, thus his version of the Spin attack ends up beeing much shorter and less powerful. The Lightning causes Oppenents to be stunned for a Moment to make up for that.

His Down B Daruks Protection, when timed properly throws back projectiles and attacks.

As most Rito he is trained in handling Lances. His Normals are a bit slower than most Swordfighters Attacks are, to make up for that his Attacks cover much longer ranges than most Swordfighters would.

What would you think about Revali in Smash and what would his Moveset look like?

Last edited:

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
I support him! I don’t play Zelda games, but I want breath of the wild! And I heard he’s cool. Can you add a signature icon?

Billybae10K

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4311-5852-0528
Put me on the supporters list. I'll be supporting him for DLC if he doesn't make the base game (Which is looking to be quite unlikely). Revali is the greatest archer in all the Rito, he already has the perfect recovery in Revali's Gale, and we've yet to have a fully fleshed out archer character that uses that as their primary gimmick.

hustler713

Smash Apprentice
I support him! I don’t play Zelda games, but I want breath of the wild! And I heard he’s cool. Can you add a signature icon?
unfortunately, I'm not really skilled with Photoshop. I'll try my best to make one today.

Put me on the supporters list. I'll be supporting him for DLC if he doesn't make the base game (Which is looking to be quite unlikely). Revali is the greatest archer in all the Rito, he already has the perfect recovery in Revali's Gale, and we've yet to have a fully fleshed out archer character that uses that as their primary gimmick.
updated

Last edited:

Louisacommie

Smash Apprentice
Hey I decided to start a dlc campaign for zelda newcomers in general early before the game comes out to beat evreyone to the curb

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZeldaNew

Revalli is the best bet for a rito rep

With the most moveset potential. though I prefer medli

Top Bottom