• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RETRIBUTION - October 20th - Cincinnati, OH - MK Banned Regional

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
yawn, delta coddddd, i rly wanted your free dinosaur money.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Excel's Brief Appearance Shoutouts

Reflex ($420.00)- Good job winning 1st.

Seagull Joe ($70)- Great seeing my favorite Wolfie. Good job on 4th.

Zinoto ($30)- Nice to meet the infamous Zinoto. You're not all hype like people want to believe.

Nicole & Darc- Great seeing you and Darc again. The Skytops are too fly.

Zeton- Nice to see you again birthday bro. You need to get that Duck King swag poppin'. ;)

Delta-Cod- Mateoooooooo! <3 Good job for your first MW tournament. Hope to see more of you and I'll try to get up to Chi-town for a visit.

Hadesblade- Nice to see you again Michael. Like i said, you have gotten alot thinner.

Spec-

Roller- Yoshi y?

clowsui- Nice seeing you again Chi. Next tournament that you're not busy running, we should play.

Tech_Chase- Hey girl, you got this next time. **** happens.

Other Shoutouts Because I Copypasta'd Carls

Overswarm- Thanks for the Team Rocket. Sorry about earlier, I had made a miscalculation on my funds and Team Rocket (unironically) left me broke. But then TK and I dropped out of dubs, so I wasn't THAT broke anymore.

TK- Good seeing you again. Sorry for being a derp.

Pink Fresh- I want my $3 back. :p

Coney- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49-tn-A6bw0

Leaf- Nice to see you again and GGs. I'm gonna tickle you into submission next time.

To anyone I missed: Good seeing you and keep supporting Clowsui's tournaments. He's one of the few people in the MW dedicated to keeping the scene alive and if the tournament runs a bit behind, lend him a hand. He works hard to make sure that everyone is having an enjoyable time.

That being said...

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
So I'm curious how banning mk affected these results, only mk main I see is kel at 13th, he would've gotten probably 9th or 7th with mk but that's the only thing I see, 13th with a secondary you never use in tourney is quite impressive.

:phone:

Croi

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

Ally - for the shoutout in the first post, that was very kind of you
Me - Getting the experience I came for
Juice - You're a swell guy
Ryker - You were pretty fun to hang out with, also you look exactly like a guy I know in NS
Everyone else who stayed in the NS room - I forgot your names
zhao_guang - I have failed you :c
roller - I can mash real fast
clowsui - For hosting this bangup tournament, good ****

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So I'm curious how banning mk affected these results, only mk main I see is kel at 13th, he would've gotten probably 9th or 7th with mk but that's the only thing I see, 13th with a secondary you never use in tourney is quite impressive.

you never know who has a pocket MK until they bust it out :laugh:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Now I'm kinda interested in learning of all the players who would've used MK here if he wasn't banned.
I would have and easily gotten 2nd in my pool, Kel and I probably would have gotten top 3 doubles depending on bracket, dunno how I would have done in bracket. Kel probably would have gotten top5 to top 7th, maybe 9th if he got a bracket as saddening as Zinoto's.

Also, I am curious as to why Kassandra didn't make it out of pools. When I left I thought she had a tie, but had beaten the person she tied with in h2h. Did they get an extra set win on her?

Unity:
Set Wins
Head to Head
Wins
Losses
One Game Rematch

clowsui

Smash Legend
OS we announced beforehand

Set wins - WL ratio - Head to Head - One Game rematch

Kass' WL ratio was worse than Ori_bro's

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Also, I am curious as to why Kassandra didn't make it out of pools. When I left I thought she had a tie, but had beaten the person she tied with in h2h. Did they get an extra set win on her?
I think SoulPech told me something about a mixup that happened between her and Ori_bro regrading the number of wins and losses they had in their pool.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero

Kel actually mains Marth now.

Also, I just looked at Zinoto's bracket, jeeez that was a hard bracket.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I probably would have come anywhere between not making it out of pools to 25thish with MK legal

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
^

I really would like to see an MK tournament happen so that bruisers like Counter Bruiser Bruiser Delux doesn't dump on me with their stupid characters. CHARACTERS. NOT JUST ONE.

:popo::popo: LUX PLAYS LIKE HE HAS TWO POPOS :popo::popo:

NANA NO WHERE TO BE FOUND

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I'm actually a fraud according to the stream >_>

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Just got home....

Amazing tourney!

Too tired to do shoutouts right now though...maybe when I have more energy...
ZZzzzZzZz

Overswarm

is laughing at you
OS we announced beforehand

Set wins - WL ratio - Head to Head - One Game rematch

Kass' WL ratio was worse than Ori_bro's
?

That's a pretty embarrassing thing to do since your thread says otherwise.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
1: Reflex ($420.00) :pt::wario: - GJ Reflex, MW2EZ. Good luck with fixing that car. I'll get you the money for the room soon.
3: MJG ($120.00) :toonlink::diddy: - Whoop, MJG, almost got it. Great seeing you again, bummed we didn't get to do more doubles.
4: Seagull Joe ($70) :wolf::falco: - LMFAO jumping around so dumb
5: Kismet ($30) :falco: - Pew pew. I don't think I watched any of your matches, but I bet that's how they went, lol. Sorry. GJ on 5th though. Snake stock tanking in doubles friendlies was too good
7: DeLux :popo::zerosuitsamus: - ICs ugghghghgh why were we in the same pool wtf. w/e I'll get better
7: Coney :ness2::dedede: - saw a few matches, mostly doubles. never actually got around to talking to you. GJ on 7th and dubz.
9: Krystedez :wario::pit: - Got to finally meet you. Only just found out a little while ago that YOU PLAY PIT EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
9: YoshQ :luigi2:- #getrapedcanada
13: Kel :marth:- i forgot to go find you and talk to you. :c Hilt says we sound the same on skype.
13: Croi :wario:- you ****ing canadian **** stealing all the blankets and making me sleep on the floor when there was room in your bed. raziek was much nicer than you. but it's ok cause you're a swell guy. for real though, nice meeting you. you did surprisingly well for a canadian.
17: DtJ S2 :dk2:- your DK is super fun to watch and super scary to play against. 'gratz on DtJ. The title is fitting of the prom queen.
17: Delta-Cod :yoshi2:-bloop **** yoshi
17: Player-1 :diddy:- :190:
17: Hadesblade :yoshi2: - ladiesblade too stronk. ****ing yoshi **** goddammit.
25: Stewyian :popo: - bloop :salt:
25: Y.b.M. :zerosuitsamus: - mad that you didn't let me smell you it's not even weird man what the hell you could have been DtJ all you had to do was let me smell how swaglicious you were
33: Roller :popo: - bloop stop coaching you jerk, lololol
33: clowsui :marth: - yay great tourney
33: Spec :pikachu2:- :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt:
33: MX :yoshi2: - bloop **** yoshi still i hate that character he makes me want to play pit. and playing pit is the worst ever.
33: Raziek :marth: - at least you can't drop the spaghetti when it's plastered on the ceiling after a shoryu. GJ making it into the pools, next time you come to murrica, show us how well you REALLY play when you're not choking. i mean, we know you're good, stop sandbagging.
33: Ryker :falco: - proud of yoouuuuuuuu ;) also good job punching raziek in the ****.

Pools Results
[COLLAPSE="Top 3 Make It Out"]
49: Juu - cool meeting you. tbh didn't expect you to be so scary looking, lmao. you're ****ing huge what the hell
49: Sneakytako - GG in pools and friendlies. thanks for the tips, sad you didn't make it out. you were doing really well from what i saw.
49: Overswarm - that bead art was so amazing. better than i expected. thank you sooooo much. tell your ladyfan that i said thanks for the bead art. super cool talking to you about mafia even though i don't play that game.
65: BSL - GJ making it out of last place even though you went 0-8 in pools lolol.

[/COLLAPSE]

Laundry - great finally meeting you in person. super upset that i didn't realize that the guy in the green shirt and where's waldo hat was laundry until like... we were at IHOP lmao. talk more so i can recognize your voice, geez.

except it did

Squid -
dude you're ****ing hilarious

hilt - did you figure out how to solve that dodecahedronwhateverthe**** on your own or did you look it up? my brain was full of **** and nothingness at the same time after staring at it for like 2 hours. thanks for the friendlies btw, awesome actually getting to play with big papa hilt lol.

guys at the days inn this morning (sunday) - the whole time i was out there talking/listening to you guys was so funny. (i'm the guy who looks sort of like Jim, in case you dont remember [tom is teh only name i remember, so sorry about not remembering your names as well]).

composer - your voice will forever improve the quality of all threads you post in.

so salty that i forgot to streetpass while i was in the venue. missed out on soooooo many peepz i bet.

oh, also, shoutouts to ArcadeLegacy for having an SP and a GBA->GC adapter so we could add a fourth player to our FFCC-while-we-ride-in-reflex's-car run. IT WILL BE FINISHED.

MJG

Smash Hero
:toonlink: Shoutouts :toonlink:

Sorry if I forgot anyone!

1: Reflex ($420.00) :pt::wario: Good stuff winning. You are too good. We'll have to have our tie breaker at the next tourney. Good job again
2: Shugo ($190.00) :falco: :sonic: **** you <3 lmao good games. Ima bop you at PS5 tho
3: MJG ($120.00) :toonlink::diddy: Basura.
5: Kismet ($30) :falco: Thanks for the tips and good games in doubles. You and player 1 were so gay lmao. Always a chill guy. Seeya around
5: Zinoto ($30) :diddy: I knew that you would place top 5 ha. Good stuff. Gotta start boppin warios now. We'll play each other eventually don't worry ;)
7: DeLux :popo::zerosuitsamus: The game plan. It was there. Lol fun trip and thanks for your support and everything else that you did for me and the rest of our carpool. You're awesome:bee:
7: Coney :ness2::dedede: Ness toogood. Good Games in doubles!
9: Krystedez :wario::pit: Good Games. I wouldn't get so down if I were you. You did pretty good imo and you can't expect anyone to really give you a push (when you are first in your general area). Maybe its time to hit up wifi again. Seeya around.
9: Fizzle :dedede::popo: Fizzle. WHy you know beat seagull :( Nice beard man lmao
9: Kain :wolf: We got this at ps5. Fun chillin as always
9: YoshQ :luigi2: GGs in doubles. Lol @ us talking to each other during the first game. That's never happened before. GGs
13: Kel :marth: Just realized that we didn't talk at this. Oh well. Good stuffff
13: Nicole :peach: Yo0o0o0o those doubles MMs were ridiculous. It was good seeing you again! Thanks for coming
13: Zeton :fox: Good stuff man. TIme to hit the lab again so that you can shock the midwest. Seeya soon?
13: Croi :wario: Yo0o0o good job at this. Canada ftw
17: DtJ S2 :dk2: Man, the down smash reads were ridiculous. GGs. Solid player
17: Pink Fresh :lucas: ICs are a pain to play I know. I only have delux as far as people that will push me at this point but it definitely helps having him around. GGs in doubles. Chill guy
17: Darc :marth: .
17: BPOW :wario: :olimar: Man, we will take care of what we talked about soon enough don't worry about it. Your placement doesn't show it but you played really well overall this weekend. Fun chilling and thanks for everything that you did.
17: Delta-Cod :yoshi2: Yo0o0o0o we never played :( Still the hero of time ;)
17: Judo :sheik: Fun friendlies:)
17: Player-1 :diddy: Bounce back. You should be placing higher for the amount of skill/knowledge that you have. Just do your think and start boppin ****. Thanks for coming out and thanks for the advice. See you at waba ;)
17: Hadesblade :yoshi2: Fun games. Lol @ sakurai
25: Future :popo::rob: Yo0o0o0o you are ****ing ridiculous david lmao. Good seeing you
25: Ori_Bro :olimar: :popo: I thought you did a good job from the match I watched. Just need more experience imo. Keep at it.
25: Mister Eric :rob: ROB toogood
25: Stewyian :popo: ICs y
25: Y.b.M. :zerosuitsamus: My mans. Good seeing you again. Gotta talk to you about something soon. GOD KAIS!
25: DLA :sheik: :falco: Man you impressed me vs coney. You gotta try to not force the kill so much though. Good stuff man
33: Luminoth :wolf: LOL this man. First of all, lemme say good games. Your item game and patience impressed me. Secondly, I know why you were laughing at me the other night now lmaooooo. I had become REALLY high with some other people before I came into TKO's room. That bottle of wine isn't the reason that I looked like the way I did saturday night lol. GGs again.
33: Roller :popo: Yo0o0o0o you're better than this.
33: Leaf :pikachu2: Texas y
33: Kee :olimar: Oli y
33: Sorasin :falco: Falco y
33: jt556 :sonic: Sonic y
33: clowsui :marth: Thanks for hosting Chi. I had fun at this tourney. Sorry for flying for TOO long ;). Seeya around
33: Shadowphoenix :falco: :snake: sup gurlll
33: Spec :pikachu2: sup
33: MX :yoshi2: yoshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
33: Carls :fox: foxtoogood. Good job getting out of pools
33: Raziek :marth: Canadaaaaaa. I thought that we were going to get to play at this :o
33: Legan :zerosuitsamus::link2: My mans. You are something else lmao. Fun chillin. You still aint nothin but a player 2 *** *** tho.
33: Ryker :falco: Good stuff :)
33: Tech_Chase :dedede: Yo0o0o0o
33: The Thirst :kirby2: Thanks for the wine hookup lmao

Shoutouts to the God Kais!
Shoutouts to the TOs
Shoutouts to the Goon Squad. Forever flying.
Shoutouts to a ridiculous carpool. Lvl 3 for life.
Shoutouts to White Castle and Chipotle

Fun tourney. We out

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Wow congrats to Seagull in out placing Kain and Zinoto for making top 5. Also shoutouts to Krystedez for returning as well.

Also, shoutouts to the Nova Scotians for attending. Good stuff to Croi.

I really have to go see some stream highlights. Missed this tourney :/

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Wow congrats to Seagull in out placing Kain and Zinoto for making top 5. Also shoutouts to Krystedez for returning as well.

Also, shoutouts to the Nova Scotians for attending. Good stuff to Croi.

I really have to go see some stream highlights. Missed this tourney :/
Well we lost to the same people. He outplaced me because of where we were put in bracket >.>

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
5: Kismet ($30) :falco: - Nice getting to finally meet you. It seems like all of Alabama is good at 3 things: The :diddy: MU, :rainbowcruise:, and Smash DI'ing lol. Until next time.
33: Ryker :falco: - You Georgians and :rainbowcruise: lol. GGs and hopefully I get to see you guys at WABA :).
Jeez man, Kismet's from GA and I'm from AL. You "remembered I'm from GA" about four times during our set. It was hilarious.

One more quick shout-out then sleep. More later.

Shout-out to Hilt - N***a, I will buy you a second pair of shoes if those are all you've got. I mean, if you can only have one, then way to keep it classy, by damn those don't look so hot with shorts.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Jeez man, Kismet's from GA and I'm from AL. You "remembered I'm from GA" about four times during our set. It was hilarious.

One more quick shout-out then sleep. More later.

Shout-out to Hilt - N***a, I will buy you a second pair of shoes if those are all you've got. I mean, if you can only have one, then way to keep it classy, by damn those don't look so hot with shorts.
I've failed you :(. I'll fix it though. Statement still stands though, you guys are awesome.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Nah, it's cool. Good to see a bunch of you guys and I hope some of you make it out for WABA.

Man, WISH we could've brought MCP.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Premium
Ryker was actually right there around me when I was talking to you and I think MX at one point during the tournament, delta. Lol.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
SHOUTOUTS BY CARLS493
33: Luminoth:wolf: GGs at our friendlies. Ironically I never got to fight YOUR Wolf, either, but your :wario: & :metaknight: hold up pretty good, too.
GGs indeed sir. I'll play him for you next time we see each other. It was nothing personal against you, I just don't play him in friendlies because I'd rather play my secondaries lol. Sora is who I play most and even he doesn't see me play him. XD And thanks! I've been working on both of them the times that I have practiced in the past couple months. My Diddy is still lacking, but my Falco is getting there too haha.

33: Luminoth :wolf: LOL this man. First of all, lemme say good games. Your item game and patience impressed me. Secondly, I know why you were laughing at me the other night now lmaooooo. I had become REALLY high with some other people before I came into TKO's room. That bottle of wine isn't the reason that I looked like the way I did saturday night lol. GGs again.
Thanks! :D I really like the Diddy MU for that reason haha. And rofl, they told me after the fact. It doesn't help I coaxed you into a jaegerbomb either. XD You guys dipped so early though, the rest of the night was fun as hell haha. GGs though dude!

This tournament was a blast, during and after haha. I'll get to shoutouts tomorrow!

Top Bottom