• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RETRIBUTION - October 20th - Cincinnati, OH - MK Banned Regional

clowsui

Smash Legend
Wow. If Judo had beaten Zinoto he might have made 5th or even greater...

Meekfgt stfu, your birthday johns are unacceptable

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Everyone from MI let me down except Zinoto.

And WTP.

Zinoto certifired Sheik slayer.

Also did DLA beat Tech going all Sheik?
No he used Falco vs me the whole set. After Game 1, I decided I was done and went Pikachu. Needless to say I do not have a Pikachu.

I won't be doing shoutouts. Too salty and lazy. But GGs to all who played me. Thanks to Legan for being a good partner when I sucked. Thanks to Chi for another great event. I

And Zeton's :link2: is broken.

And I'm trash.

That's it.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
KoolOriBro Shoutouts~

1: Reflex - Good stuff Reflex, you are one of my fav players to watch and I'm glad you ended up coming out on top!
2: Shugo - Nice stuff on Top 2, nice talking to you as well
4: Seagull Joe - fun stuff in pools lol our set was mad lulzy, great to chat with you as well and I'll see you at PS5
5: Zinoto - (flex) Proving that you are the best (flex)
7: DeLux - Nice talking with you Phil, wish we got to play :(
9: Krystedez - I had such a blast playing you. Your Wario is super fun and I look forward to our next encounter. I will bring more surprises with my Olimar next time :D
9: Fizzle - Great set in Pools, my hardest set of the day no doubt.
13: Nicole - great to see you Nicole, this was the first time we've talked since APEX. its nice to know you are doing well.
13: Zeton - fun stuff in dubs.
17: Pink Fresh - tough set, i'm a bit disappointed that I ****ed up at the end but oh well. great Lucas dude.
17: Darc - fun friendlies.
17: Player-1 - yo
25: Ori_Bro - Don't land with aerials.
25: Mysterion - close set, very good snake
25: Stewyian - the deliverer of :salt:
25: Ralph Cecil - we didn't play yet again lol
33: Roller - YooooOOOOooO hey coach ;)
33: Leaf - I now have a face to the name. We need to meet next time though.
33: Kee - fun set Jordon. You are getting better at the MU each time. I need to consistently push myself to do good when we play.
33: clowsui - Great tourney I had a blast. It was fun to see you and I'm glas I could help.
33: Shadowphoenix - fun money matches
33: Spec - :salt:
33: MX - great to see you Mike you'll bounce back bro
33: Carls - fun games and I know you'll bounce back.
33: Tech_Chase - Keep your head high and you got this :D

Kass - It was nice to finally play you. Your peach is great and Kero has definitely taught you well. I'll get my revenge next time. Also sorry for the bracket stuff I guess. I kinda showed my cynical side and went through and double checked everything because it wasn't sitting right that I didn't make it to bracket.

T2 - nice Snake keep practicing!

Special Section
• JTSM/Xatic/WuvS - best streamers ever :D PS5 is gonna be hype.
• Overswarm - TYTYTYTY for the Bead art I absolutely love it. They will join my collection on Bead art I have purchased from you.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Shouts to whoever was in charge of putting matches on the stream.

It was like you were playing specifically for me.

I saw Lumi, Kain and Seagull play vs :dedede: or :falco: or :popo: , good **** Woflcopters.

I saw Bpow, Future, Lux, Nicole, Reflex and Kryztedes, all people I am familiar with.

First match I saw the last match of doubles grand finals, and I had no idea who the terrible gNw was that was with Bplow. Then I found out seagull doesn't main Wolf again.

I even saw P-1 vs Zinoto. What a joke that was.

LOE1

Smash Lord
shoutouts to me not going to a tourney full or pro :wario:'s

i think i missed my only chance :(

zino bad at the :wario: mu? hmmmm :yeahboi:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Shoutouts to my car overheating on the way back to Georgia despite my filling the radiator with coolant before leaving Cincinnati. ****.

clowsui

Smash Legend
nicole ran into everything she hates this tournament lol

seems like the actual playing of brawl itself here wasn't fun for anyone :(

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
nicole ran into everything she hates this tournament lol

seems like the actual playing of brawl itself here wasn't fun for anyone :(
I heard Nicole hates Yoshi so much she got you to switch her away from Hades in bracket.

Little did you know you put her right next to me. :awesome:

Also, I really loved playing everyone here EVEN IF I DID SEEM SUPER SALTY AFTER LOSING. Sorry Zeton (and Seagull too, to a lesser extent).

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I didn't get to play people that I wanted to at this in friendlies or anything. D:

Also lol Marth

I'll do shoutouts tomorrow which probably means next week or something, but hopefully tomorrow. :o

EDIT:Also quick shoutout to Kel for showing me a trick o edgegaurd Marth that gave me a kill against both Marths that I played in bracket lol.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
SHOUTOUTS BY CARLS493

1: Reflex ($420.00) :pt::wario:: Good job winning 1st Place, & GGs at our friendlies. You definitely deserve to be a Top PT player, especially with your Ivysaur. That surprised me more than the other two Pokémon.
2: Shugo ($190.00):falco::sonic: Good job winning second. Eventually I want to have some matches against both your Falco & Sonic.
3: MJG ($120.00):toonlink::diddy: Good job winning 3rd. I don't think we got to meet each other directly, but I want to have friendlies with you too.
4: Seagull Joe ($70):wolf::falco: I KNOW that Wolf is better than Fox, but eventually I want that MU experience anyway since Kain couldn't help with that sadly. :(
5: Zinoto ($30):diddy: Nice meeting you again. Keep that :diddy: up and I want some more experience against him.
7: DeLux:popo::zerosuitsamus: I liked the talk we have about having online egos. LOL.
9: Krystedez:wario::pit: Nice meeting you again. I want friendlies with you, too.
9: Fizzle:dedede::popo: Glad that you could show up for Pech's carpool.
9: Kain:wolf: Man, I really wanted to fight your Wolf, even if I was going to lose.
13: Nicole:peach: I've been told about your Peach and I hope we can meet again for match involving her. Thanks for letting me take a couple pics of you and the other girls.
13: Zeton:fox: Gawd, thank you so much for showing up to this so I can finally meet you, a Top :fox:. I am grateful that I was able to impress with Fox, and I thank you for teaching me a couple think about him that I didn't know before. GGs to our Fox dittos, too.
17: DtJ S2 :dk2: Man, we didn't get to have our money match, let alone have any match at all, but it's okay. There's always next time. :D
17: Delta-Cod:yoshi2: Between you, Hades, & MX, you seem to be the campiest of the Yoshis. I'm the only one to at least take a game off of you in the pools. Consider that a preview and GGs.
17: Judo:sheik: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsCHULTqsOI & http://youtu.be/SToPNkhdet0?t=44s
17: Player-1:diddy: Nice seeing you here, though I don't think we met directly. You seem friendlier than you let on in the forums. XD
17: Hadesblade:yoshi2: Between you, Delta-cod, & MX, you seem to be the most aggro of the Yoshis. I definitely saw this with the number of fairs, dairs, & fsmashes you did against me. GGs.
25: Ori_Bro:olimar: GGs for our friendlies. It looks like I'm getting better at the Olimar MU, and thanks for helping me out on what to expect against :popo: a bit more.
25: Mister Eric:rob: GGs for our 3/5 $5 MM. I swear, if I knew that out matches were going to be that intense, I probably would raised the bill. lol. Your ROB is dangerous, worthy opponent to my Fox.
25: Ralph Cecil:snake: GGs in our pool. I'm letting you know that I'm still trying to get better at the Snake MU, so I'm gonna get you back next time.
25: Y.b.M.:zerosuitsamus: GGs at our friendlies. You did use ZSS on me, right?
25: DLA:sheik: Read my shoutout to Judo. Besides that, now I know that you use more than :ganondorf:. Somehow or another, I'm gonna back at you for this, too, and it shall be glorious. XD
33: Luminoth:wolf: GGs at our friendlies. Ironically I never got to fight YOUR Wolf, either, but your :wario: & :metaknight: hold up pretty good, too.
33: Roller:popo: Thanks for trying to give me some advice on how Fox should handle :popo: despite how awful they are for him. Thanks for also recommending :rob: against them, too. I'm still considering that, though,
33: Sorasin:falco: Somehow I didn't get to Brawl you here; I wanted a bit of payback at the last Ranbat. :p
33: jt556 :sonic: I should've had some friendlies with you here just because I like fighting :sonic: & :falcon:
33: clowsui:marth: Same with you and your :marth:. Thanks for hosting this tourney, and all of those Ranbat tourneys, too. Let us know when the 2nd season starts.
33: MX:yoshi2: Like I said before, between you, Delta-cod, and Hadesblade, you seem to have a bit of a balance between being aggro & campy as a Yoshi. I'm not sure if that at least make you better than Delta in mixups, but you do seem still seem to combine some things that are usually unique to either Delta or Hades. GGs in our really late friendlies.
33: Carls:fox: Like a phoenix, you shall rise reborn from your own ashes and take back what was rightfully yours: Your constant streak of placing high(but not 1st) in offline tournaments. Learn from your weakness and conquer them... CONQUER THEM ALL!
33: Tech_Chase:dedede: GGs at our friendlies, too. I didn't know you used :gw:, too.

Remainders:

49: IKmonster :pikachu2::olimar: GGs. Nice to see you come out to this. I hope you enjoyed the tourney.
49: Juu:pit::mario2: Thanks for helping with managing the brackets.
49: Kassandra:peach: Nice seeing you, too. GGs for our friendlies. I'm gonna get you back for them. All of that and a cup of tea. This link is for you, Judo, & DLA, too.
49: Sneakytako:rob::dedede: Nice seeing you again. I should've have some friendlies with you, too. When was the last time I fought you?
49: Overswarm:rob: Thanks to you and your girlfriend for the Mega Man beadart that I got. Nice seeing both of you, too.
65: Andrew GGs in pool, but I'm trying to remember who you used on me as a reference.
65: Wuvs:yoshi2: Nice seeing you and Ori_bro, again. If I was able to friendly you here, I would probably be able to decide where you might stand within the other Yoshis I faced at AL.
65: FalconsFist:pt::falcon: Nice seeing you here, too. Did you learn anything from Reflex's :pt:?
81: Soulpech:jigglypuff::wario::zerosuitsamus: Thanks for the carpool once again. You were really tired last night. We WILL eventually bounce back in Doubles.

Everyone else: GGs to everyone else that that I met at Arcade Legacy, faced may have faced here, and thanks to everyone else besides Juu & clowsui for helping out with managing the tournament! This was massive!

All of this took so long to type, along with a hybrid blog I made on All is Brawl about the event: http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=144834

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Good games to everyone I played. Fun seeing familiar faces and meeting people I haven't before. I did pretty well at this and guess I need to practice vs :wario: in case Cg happens, though my matches in losers with Reflex was not bad at all. Cg surprised me in winners.
I learned that you can actually time out :popo: with :falco: of all characters. Thanks Seagull :denzel:
Timing out with jumps is the future. Who needs the ledge?
Shouts to whoever was in charge of putting matches on the stream.

It was like you were playing specifically for me.

I saw Lumi, Kain and Seagull play vs :dedede: or :falco: or :popo: , good **** Woflcopters.

I saw Bpow, Future, Lux, Nicole, Reflex and Kryztedes, all people I am familiar with.

First match I saw the last match of doubles grand finals, and I had no idea who the terrible gNw was that was with Bplow. Then I found out seagull doesn't main Wolf again.

I even saw P-1 vs Zinoto. What a joke that was.
I went :wolf: the entire doubles bracket and got 3-0'd in WF's. In GF's I tried other characters after losing R1 with :wolf: and somehow netted a round win on Rc with :gw: lmao.
GG NOOBZ 2EZ

-DEAD-

Special shoutout to Coney for driving me <3.

:018:

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Premium
I don't know how anyone could hate coney. He's one of the best people in our community, imo. Keeping it 100%.

I also played Kirby.

Top Bottom