• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Results thread! : OUGA : Version Grey : 4/15/11 : Brawl/Project M/MVC3

solecalibur

Smash Master
Update later but

Marvel vs Capcom 3:

1: POPS ($45.00)
2: Fonz ($22.50)
3: Y.b.M. ($7.50)
4: Sai ($5.00)
5: Tako
5: Nope
7: Brewer
7: Double o Snake
9: TheKiest
9: Kreggins
9: Hunky
9: frenchman
13: Sole
13: The Deputy
13: Jagit
13: Sil
17: Blue Rogue

Brawl Singles :
1. Infern :snake: :ike: :mario2:
2. Blue Rogue :wario: :sonic:
3. Y.b.M. :zerosuitsamus:
4. Alphazealot :diddy: :dk2:
5. fonz :lucario: :metaknight:
5. Kel :metaknight:
7. Suyon :fox: :pit:
7. Nope :snake:
9. Sai :diddy:
9. Argent :lucario:
9. Sneaky Tako :rob:
9. Links24 :toonlink:
13. KassandraNova :metaknight: :peach:
13. Pops :random: ...... :wario:
13. Raph cecil :snake:
13. Smile :falco:
17. Sombra :diddy:
17. Auspher :wolf:
17. Blade :pit:
17. Jiffy :wario: :ness:
17. Sil :pika: :popo: :rob:
17. The kiest :dedede:
17. fatty
17. Mister Eric :rob:
????. Solecalibur DQ :zerosuitsamus: :dk: :snake: :wolf:
25. Wakka :diddy:
25. Today :gw:
25. Juu :sheik: :marth: :dk2:
25. Distort love :link:
25. Blindman :snake:
31. Topgun
31. King Gus :samus:
31. Rikku :lucario:
31. Kregins :toonlink:
31. Death :yoshi:
31. Sn@ke
37 Haelphael :pika:

Brawl Doubles :

1. Scene 4 : The bad guys win again (Kel and fonz)
2. The prettiest most baddes mother****ers of all time (Infern and Y.b.M.)
3. Where older then you (AZ & Nope)
4. After school tea time bacon (Blue Rogue and Today)
5. Red n Stimpy (KassdraNova & Mister Eric)
5. Dream team (Links24 and Suyon)
7. Ill come up with a name in a bit (Sil and Blade)
7. We really are older then you (Jiffy and Argent)
9. Team Rick and Shane (Distort love and Sn@ke)
9. Lux & Catlin got bot (Solecalibur and Kregins)
9. Eric and Aaron (Top gun & W79)
9. Team mortal enemies 5 : The Quickening (Kiest & french men)
13. Canton Blows (auspher & Rikku)

Project M :

1. Sil
2. Juu
3. Blue Rogue
4. Links24
5. blade
5. Smile
7. Jiffy
7. Kregins
9. Solecalibur
9. Raph Cecil
9. fatty
9. Blindman
13. Hunky

Reverse Mains :

1. Suyon
2. Links24
3. Solecalibur
4. POPS
5. Blade
5. Juu
7. T-800
7. Argent
9. sai
9. Kregins
9. Jiffy
9. Blue Rogue
13. Smile
13. Today
13. frenchmen
13. Sil
17. Raph cecil
17. The kiest
17. VirtV9
17. Topgun
17. Mcfly
17. Jenny
17. W79
25. Auspher
25. Ben
25. Blindman
25. distort love
25. Hunky
25. Rikku

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
I posted this in the original thread, but for the sake of organization (and so everyone will see it), I will repost it here.

I see that no has yet to do any shout-outs (or perhaps waiting until the results thread) but I will go ahead. The tournament was fun and I am glad I got to play some good smashers. Honestly, I am not the best with remembering names and probably only remember the people I played in the actual tournament.

AZ: It was fun playing against you. I was nervous about the Diddy ditto but I feel I did alright (well, until the third match --you thrashed me on that one). I'm going to be honest, the second match was one I won't forget. I learned just by facing and watching you play. I hope I can play you more in the future! I will be better.

Fonz: I've seen your Lucario before (online and in-person) and have always been impressed. Our matches were fun. In the future I would like to play more matches against that Lucario and, especially, that Ganondorf. It was really fun to play your Ganondorf. You're too good with him! I am glad I finally took down him (but I suspect Final Destination had a play in that, haha). Anyway, it was fun!

Mister Eric: It was good to play you. I'm glad that we could both help each other out with the Diddy/ROB matchup. Our matches were always close. I'm still just upset that I lost my pools matches against you. Too close. I guess that happens when you suicide... And I would be remiss not to mention our Captain Falcon matches, haha! Looking forward to playing again next weekend in Kentucky.

Kiest: Taking me to Green Greens, haha, through me for a loop. I quickly found out why you chose it. It was fun match, but I really had to concentrate on that match.

Sn@ke (Ike player): I think Ike is a tough character to master for tournament play, so I commend you for bringing him out! I believe coming to tournaments is the best way to get better. I look forward to playing you again.

Sole: I think you ran a good tournament. As far as our matches, the lag on the TV threw me for a loop when I started playing, but you played very well! I don't often play against Zero Suit, but I know the Wolf match-up pretty well, I think (I used to main Wolf). Look forward to playing you again!

Fatty, and Smile: I think I played you two for about an hour and a half. It was great experience. I hope I helped you two with the Diddy match-up. Smile, it was good to play Falco. Next time we play, I think we'll both be better. Fatty, playing your Dedede really helped me in pools.

Links24: I played you right when I arrived there. I wanted to play you more after I was more warmed up. But I can tell your an awesome player. I hope I see you around!

Anyone else I played thanks for the games. Coming to tournaments is the only way to get better and there is definitely not a tourney scene in West Virginia. I hope I represented West Virginia well. I'll be back and I will be better.

~ Sombra ~

D

Deleted member

I'm waiting for full results to be posted before I do my shoutouts.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Who cares about smash, what were the results for marvel!?

GOOD **** AZ, you got em next time. Shake off that rust

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Marvel:

1: POPS ($45.00)
2: Fonz ($22.50)
3: Y.b.M. ($7.50)
4: Sai ($5.00)
5: Tako
5: Nope
7: Brewer
13: Sil

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Videos (I recorded every single tournament match I played, they should all be uploaded by tomorrow night, here is what I've got done so far):

OUGA Version Grey Losers Semifinals
Game 1: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Blue Rogue (Wario): Smashville
Game 2: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Blue Rogue (Wario): Picto Chat
Game 3: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Blue Rogue (Wario): Frigate Orpheon

OUGA Version Grey Losers Round 6
Game 1: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Fonz (Lucario): Smashville
Game 2: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Fonz (Lucario): Battlefield
Game 3: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Fonz (Lucario): Smashville

OUGA Version Grey Winners Semifinals
Game 1: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Infern (Snake): Battlefield
Game 2: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Infern (Snake): Picto Chat

OUGA Version Grey Winners Round 3
Game 1: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Kel (Meta Knight): Yoshi's Island
Game 2: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Kel (Falco): Battlefield

OUGA Version Grey Winners Round 2
Game 1: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Pops (Wolf): Smashville
Game 2: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Pops (R.O.B.): Port Town Aero Dive

OUGA Version Grey Winners Round 1
Game 1: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Sombra (Diddy Kong): Final Destination
Game 2: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Sombra (Diddy Kong): Final Destination
Game 3: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Sombra (Diddy Kong): Final Destination

OUGA Version Grey Pools
Game 1: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Death (Falco): Final Destination
Game 2: AlphaZealot (Donkey Kong) vs Death (Yoshi): Smashville

Game 1: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Blade (Pit): Smashville
Game 2: AlphaZealot (Donkey Kong) vs Blade (Pit): Rainbow Cruise

Game 1: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Blind (Lucario): Smashville
Game 2: AlphaZealot (Donkey Kong) vs Blind (Lucario): Frigate Orpheon

Game 1: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Links24 (Toon Link): Smashville
Game 2: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Links24 (Toon Link): Smashville
Game 3: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Links24 (Toon Link): Frigate Orpheon

Game 1: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs SneakyTako (R.O.B): Final Destination
Game 2: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs SneakyTako (R.O.B): Final Destination
Game 3: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs SneakyTako (R.O.B): Battleship Halberd

D

Deleted member

I really should save all matches I play in tourney. I always feel kinda like a jerk if I saved it and I won, but I could really use the critique.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
Marvel:

1: POPS ($45.00) Spencer/Haggar/Wesker
2: Fonz ($22.50) Wolverine/Akuma/Senitnel
3: Y.b.M. ($7.50) Zero/Dante/Magneto
4: Sai ($5.00) Deadpool/Amaterasu/Wesker
5: Tako Sentinel/Tron/Arthur
5: Nope Dante/Storm/Tron
7: Brewer Zero/Amaterasu/Akuma
13: Sil Dante/Amaterasu/Chun Li
i should have been 4th...damn game lags like a mofo on ps3. never playing it again on that ***ty system

next time we roll with xbox360's

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Step it up Sole! All the other tournaments from Sat have results posted and most people stop reading this forum by today or tomorrow :(. Open tio + "Copy results to clip board" rinse and repeat for pools/singles/doubles - only takes about 2 minutes (maybe 5 if you [you should] want to add the brackets). Or are the results all on Kiests laptop or something?

D

Deleted member

Step it up Sole! All the other tournaments from Sat have results posted and most people stop reading this forum by today or tomorrow :(. Open tio + "Copy results to clip board" rinse and repeat for pools/singles/doubles - only takes about 2 minutes (maybe 5 if you [you should] want to add the brackets). Or are the results all on Kiests laptop or something?
The results (for Brawl) are definitely on Sole's laptop. He's just playing League of Legends.

Also, put just :wolf: down for my character. I did use Lucas twice, but lost both those times, so it doesn't count.

POPS_44

Smash Apprentice
I might need to start playing as Wario and Meta to be serious, other then that, Good games all! Shout outs later. Although playing with 14 characters between pools and the bracket was awesome!(First seed in pools)

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
btw infern, didnt realize you got 1st in singles. good ****.

shoutouts:
good to see everybody again. sucks that i dont play brawl anymore (for one reason its a terrible game and is WAY too slow for my tastes) but keep your eyes open for me in the Marvel scene. thats where ill be

also, to anyone who doesnt know...im Brewer.
SIN = BREWER....k? :)

solecalibur

Smash Master
i should have been 4th...damn game lags like a mofo on ps3. never playing it again on that ***ty system

next time we roll with xbox360's
explain this logic to me, this seems news to me

also Ill attempt to get it up after classes today

sorry for the delay

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
I only used ZSS In the Singles bracket....

and I also Used Hsien-Ko, Storm, and Dr. Doom in Marvel
yeah but this team wasnt exactly what id consider a main team. some people didnt know how to deal with the ranged pressure, its not that good of a team imo. Also ybm, check your facebook, i want a copy of your mixtape.

explain this logic to me, this seems news to me
the ps3 lags at the 89th second of every match. also, you HAVE to play on Danger Room else it gets major graphical lag, ALSO when in the middle of my corner pressure with zero, if i called in ammy, the game lagged because of everything going on (threw off advanced guarding and also ***ked me out of my corner pressure cause i couldnt keep it consistant as much). the xbox 360 does none of that. they just messed up on the coding in MvC3 for ps3 and thats why im not playing it on that console anymore

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Shoutouts =D:
1. Infern - Fun set in pools. ^_^ Except for the part where I got destroyed lol.
3. Y.b.M. GGs in bracket. It's fun to play against your Zamus.
9. Sai GGs in pools, I really enjoy the Diddy mu with Snake, & that nanner lock you got on someone in pools was really awesome as well.
9. Sneaky Tako GGs in bracket. I found it really awkward to go against your ROB, because you were reading me so strongly. T_T
9. Links24 I really wished I could've played some friendlies with you, but I got side tracked. Also good job on getting 9th. ^_^
13. KassdraNova GGs in pools, sry about my friends being really loud during our matches. o-o
13. Raph cecil =D
13. Smile =D
17. Sombra I also wish I could've played you some too, but I got distracted, but I heard you got better so that's awesome.
17. Auspher GGs in that random side tourney thing. ^_^
17. Jiffy It was fun in Project M, & the friendlies we played. ^_^
17. Sil GGs in bracket, that cg in the 2nd game left me so helpless on the edge. o-o
17. fatty =D
17. Mister Eric It was fun seeing Morehead again. =D Thinking back on it, I wish I could've played some friendlies with you. ^_^
????. Solecalibur DQ Great tourney. ^_^ Also it was fun during the random side tourney, & what does it mean by DQ? What happened?
25. Wakka GGs in pools, your Diddy was really fun to play, & I cant believe I forgot to ban FD lol.
25. Juu It was fun in doubles, & getting ***** by you in Project M friendlies lol.
25. Distort love It was surprising to see you guys again, but it was fun. ^_^
25. Blindman So close to making it out of pools. D=
31. Topgun GGs in pools. ^_^
31. King Gus I saw your Samus playing, & it looked pretty good.
37 Hailphail You did really good until you got psyched out, man.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Brawl Singles:

1. Infern: Ah, I'll get you one day! I just gotta stop SDing! :p

2. Blue Rogue: You are an abusive husband, your wife told me so. You need to start treating her better!

3. Y.b.M.: Don't move to Texas!

4. Alphazealot: I really tried to play my best vs you and nope, but when you shot me with that peanut from across rc, well...I lost it. lmao! xD

5. fonz: Hello my boyfriend's secret boyfriend! >:O

5. Kel:

7. Suyon: I knew I was gonna lose to you. I lose to every pit. :O Good job though, I still haven't beaten persona 3 and it's been a few years already! xD

7. Nope: It was good seeing you again. You're wario was mean to my partner. Omg. He took my stock and then not even a minute later you farted on him. :X

9. Sai: I'll get you next time. Wah, I didn't even try peach against you. We need to get our beanies bro. Oh and good job in mahvelz.

9. Argent: :D I really wanna team with you someday and be really gay in teams.

9. Sneaky Tako: That sucks Lumi couldn't go. D: Nice placing though!

9. Links24: You poor thing. :( I can't imagine being in an abusive relationship. You should ask Ash where she got her manly link cellphone tones!

13. KassadraNova*: Why do you keep losing to Pits? Stop playing like a cpu whenever you verse one. Oh and you're a *****.

13. Pops: You should stick with going random in this game and just play mahvelz seriously. xD

13. Raph cecil: Fun games in pools! I'm so jealous of youuu! :X You have people who watch you play and cheer for you, and I didn't that day. xD You should try to stay on the stage more, snake's god there.

13. Smile: I didn't play you! :O

17. Sombra: I didn't get to play you either!

17. Auspher: Fun matches. :) I'd say your about on Lumi's level. He's playing Wario now though. :O You did a lot of smart things against me.

17. Blade: I haven't seen you in years, but you wrecked me in doubles. :D We need to play again soon!

17. Jiffy: Earthbound fans unite!

17. Sil: Your pika is so good, for a rob mains pika. :p

17. The kiest: I'm still salty about our match. :X Awesome seeing you again! :colorful:

17. fatty: I did not play you!

17. Mister Eric: No worries, we'll take everybodys money soon! Thanks for letting me borrow those movies. You better play Rayman 2! :3

????. Solecalibur DQ: Lol You misspelled my name. xD It was good seeing you again!

25. Wakka: I was happy to see you wakka. How long has it been? :)

25. Today: You should stick with G&W! :p

25. Juu: I wanna play your Peach!

25. Distort love: I didn't get to play you!

25. Blindman: You either!

31. Topgun: Wow. You ***** me on Port Town. It's like you hired all of the cars to go after me! lol!

31. King Gus: Nice Samus! You have a lot of potential!

31. Rikku: It was great seeing you again Rikku, and talking to you. Make your Lucario go super saiyan and **** EVERYONE!

31. Kregins: We did not play sir.

31. Death: You either. O-o

31. Sn@ke: Or you!

37 Hailphail: You do SO well on the first stock vs EVERYONE, yes even the PR people. But if something goes wrong, you start to play different, and it's like your mindset changes.

I had a lot of fun at this! Watching marvel really made me wanna get into that game. (like always)

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Great tourney, all! Glad I was able to make it out. OUGA has some of the best tournies. :)

1. Infern - Grats on winning. Also, I hate Zoroark even more now...
2. Blue Rogue - I bet you wanted to say you needed that milkshake. :p
3. Y.b.M. - You were so serious since pools, man.
4. Alphazealot - Yep. 25. Never got to play PT v Pikachu friendlies.
5. fonz - Ugh...Lucario dittos. Glad I still have a trick or two I can show ya for all the tips you've given me.
5. Kel - I went MK against Jiffy when he took me to Port Town. It is an evil thing to do.
7. Suyon - Not bad for someone who wasn't even going to enter. Also, Japanese culture is weird.
7. Nope - Didn't get to say much other than hi to ya. :/
9. Sai - One day I will get my revenge for Pool Pools!
9. Sneaky Tako - I'd have been mad if you failed epically in Marvel after making me wait during SKG, but you didn't do too bad. :p
9. Links24 - That was mean what they were doing to you on the ride home. But it was too funny.
13. KassdraNova - I'll be going to the next SKG if you want to try teaming then.
13. Pops - On a day when you played 14 different characters in tourney, you played your main against me...twice? You just wanted to see me rage again, didn't you? :p
17. Auspher - When it comes to Wolf, it always comes down to last hit and I always get the last hit. It's like the opposite of Wario for me.
17. Jiffy - Good stuff in teams. We are old. Haha!
17. Sil - I thought you were going to beat my ROB in reverse mains.
17. The kiest - Good to see you. I'll sign up for SKG when I stop procrastinating on it. Maybe I'll even play a game other than Brawl for once. :p
17. fatty - Good stuff getting out of our pool.
17. Mister Eric - Do you have the time?
????. Solecalibur DQ - Thanks again for the awesome tourney. I feel bad not staying to help clean or anything, but having the long drive kinda sucks.
25. Wakka - Where have you been?
25. Today - Sorry again for not getting you food.
25. Juu - Fun stuff in reverse mains, pools, and friendlies.
31. King Gus - Kickass Samus, man. That was you, right?

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Shout Outs to that cute girl in the Green with the amazing eyes... another Shout out to her pretty face. You all that, whatever that is....

Much love to everyone...I had fun. I should have won Marvel but I dropped a few combos I shouldn't have. I would have beat Brandon...(no homo)

God Kais Top 4... We the Best. Glad Springfield came out. We gon kick with you all sometime soon. We should have a barbeque get wasted and talk about it the next day or something like that.

Happy to see everyone again. Probably will be moving sometime in the near future. Ohio is getting boring. Probably Texas until then Go here and Click "like" if you haven't already www.facebook.com/Y.b.M.music

solecalibur

Smash Master
DQ'd myself cause i wanted to finish the tounry on time lol

edit - no worries argent , everyone helped out a lot as it is and I really appreciate it

D

Deleted member

1. Infern - Good **** winning this!! Did your Pokemon **** everyone, too?

2. Blue Rogue - I love the picture of you and T-800 with the Sonic shirts. Sonic Generations looks amazing!

3. Y.b.M. - G from the 513, eh? I still have never played you...lol. What's the status on your Kirby?

4. Alphazealot - Too bad you couldn't have stayed longer. You could have come with the coffee crew to Donkey. We did competitive Jenga...lol.

5. fonz - Super smart player. Your Lucario is so good!

5. Kel - Thanks for telling me to stop it with the get-up attacks, haha. That's a habit I need to break(unless I'm over 100%). Need to mix up my ledge game more.

7. Suyon - If I don't see your face at OUGA next quarter and at every midweek, I'm gonna be sad. :(

7. Nope - Didn't play or talk to you. :< I do remember Kiest introducing us at MLG C-bus, though.

9. Sai - Sai!! How was your hot chocolate? :3

9. Argent - Argh!! So close on Delfino, and then I got scared at the end. :/ Good games!

9. Sneaky Tako - Didn't talk to or play. :<

9. Links24 - Sorry I kept borrowing the pen from your pool when you needed it. xD

13. KassandraNova - Your Meta Knight is really good!! Such fast reactions! I'm super honored at you comparing me to Lumi. I thought I was still far off from that level, but it seems I'm getting there. Also, I know you'll beat Infern next time. :p

13. Pops - Jeez...how many characters? I heard you used Wolf, too? That always makes me happy. :3

13. Raph cecil - How do you play Snake? I don't have a clue..lol.

13. Smile - I heard you improved a lot. Watched some of your money match with Sil, and you seem pretty legit!

17. Sombra - Never got to talk with you. :(

17. Auspher - Making it to the top!

17. Blade - How did you feel about Suyon's Pit? :p

17. Jiffy - Well, we lost to the same people, just in reverse order. We'll get 'em next time!

17. Sil - Pikachu??? WHYYYYY???

17. The kiest - You and Frenchman in teams are so good. You work incredibly well with each other.

17. fatty - Didn't talk to or play. :\

17. Mister Eric - Beep. o_o

????. Solecalibur DQ - Play more Wolf. :>

25. Wakka - You were here?? How did I not see you?

25. Today - That was the best time I've ever had at the Donkey. You guys are so much fun to hang out with!

25. Juu - I love your dialogue to Pops' videos.

25. Distort love - Heard your Link wrecked some people.

25. Blindman - Didn't talk to or play. :/

31. Topgun - Didn't talk to or play. :/

31. King Gus - First off, your Samus was so hard to fight. All of those matches were pretty close. Great job! Secondly, why did you have to leave so early? Thirdly...DAMN, you are a good looking guy!

31. Rikku - Don't get down on yourself. You just need to play with us more instead of watching the Kardashians.

31. Kregins - Your pool was pretty tough...you'll make it out next time!

31. Death - Didn't talk to or play. :\

31. Sn@ke - Didn't talk to or play. :/

37 Hael Phael - Awwww Hael.

I can say without a doubt that this is the best OUGA tournament I've ever been to. I had a lot of fun hanging out with the Cincy crew. I also feel that I improved a lot at this tourney, and maybe next tournament, I can place even better! :)

fonzi21

Smash Ace
I had a great time here, Fun tournament as always. Love seeing everyone again

Kel - good **** in teams as usual
Argent - yeah the ditto's are weird, always new stuff to learn
Sombra - good stuff your diddy was very good I enjoyed the matches
Blue Rogue - good work, I thought I had you on the Frigate flip.
AZ - You came ready to play against me this time. It's an ever adapting battle between us. Good work.
God Kais - Love you guys no homo, and YbM maybe next time you can beat me in MVC hahaha, dont drop your combo's.
Pops - good work, Haggar assist covered you well, I know how to beat you next time.

Keist and Sole thanks again

For everyone else, Glad I got to see everyone, and thanks for the shoutouts you gave me. Keep improving!

Top Bottom