• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RESULTS: Safara Donates to Negroes (Arizona Regional)

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Brawl Singles
33 Entrants - $10 Entry Fee
$110 Pot Bonus
(45%/25%/11%/7%/4%/4%/2%/2%)

1st ($203) RichBrown :olimar:
2nd ($105) Tyrant :metaknight:
3rd ($48) FOW :ness2:/:metaknight:
4th ($30) VatoBreak :diddy:/:metaknight:
5th ($17) KiraFlax :pit:/:rob:
5th ($17) JoeST :falco:/:diddy:/:snake:/:metaknight:
7th ($10) K9 :falco:
7th ($10) SK92 :falco:/:metaknight:
9th RaveRemix :toonlink:/:sheik:
9th Silly Kyle :peach:
9th Hino :falco:
9th Lycan :wolf:
13th Z :pikachu2:
13th Maize :rob:
13th Zynetic :marth:
13th Yoshiken :yoshi2:
17th Stevo :mario2:/:dk2:
17th Zane :marth:
17th DS (Darkshifter) :metaknight:
17th GV7 :rob:/:lucas:
17th SFA/SmileyFace :gw:
17th Axe :toonlink:
17th Truth :pikachu2:

--Pools Cut off--

24th Saffy :peach:
24th Fortefreak :toonlink:
24th Mikey :zerosuitsamus:
24th Nexus :toonlink:
24th Ominous :gw:
29th Relic :fox:
29th Sadpanda :diddy:
29th Mr. B :snake:
29th RGB (Prevv) :pikachu2:
29th Herro :lucario:

Singles Pools
(omitted players were automatically advanced to bracket)

Pool 1

Pool 2

Pool 3

Pool 4

Pool 5

Doubles Bracket
20 Entrants - $5 Entry Fee
$40 Pot Bonus
(60%/30%/10%)

1. Mangasm Blackout (FOW + Z) ($85) :ness2: + :pikachu2:
2. SK89 (SK92 + Richbrown) ($42) :falco: + :olimar:
3. Vato & Silly Kyle ($13) :diddy:/:metaknight: + :peach:
4. ***** & Wife (Tyrant + Saffy) :metaknight: + :peach:
5. Team Rocket (Lycan + Hino) :wolf: + :falco:
5. Green Team Reborn
7. Quiet Ones (GV7 + Stevo) :rob: + :mario2:/:dk2:
7. Straw Hat N*ggas (K9 + KiraFlax) :falco: + :pit:/:rob:
9. Minority Report (RaveRemix + SFA) :toonlink: + :gw:
9. Zappy Waft (Wafty + ???) :wario:

Project M
1: Silly Kyle :peach: $18.40 (Split) he got a Wii game
1: Axe :pikachu2: $18.40 (Split) he got a DS game
3: SK92 :fox: :falco: ($4.20)
4: Tyrant :marth:
5: Stuff :zelda:
5: K9 :ness2:
7: SFA/SmileyFace :bowser2:
7: Z :pikachu2:
9: HeySeuss :mario2:
9: KiraFlax :charizard:
9: TommyDerMeister :sheik: :ganondorf:
9: Herro :lucario:
13: Fortefreak :sheik:
13: Relic :fox:

Random Character Doubles
(will be posted later)

Money matches:
Stevo :mario2: vs VatoBreak :mario2: (best of 3) = Stevo

Saffy

Smash Ace
Rave change my character on doubles to Peach, and for singles Peach. :O I will do shout outs later. - nvm

Saffy

Smash Ace
I hope someone uploads the crowd hype between kiraflax vs Sk92

That was amazing.

EDIT: LMFAO I just realized fow's team name.. so amazing.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
if you're gonna post money matches, I know there was more than 1 lol

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I didn't get home til 7am lol. God that was the longest it ever took me to get home lol. Posting Project M, Bushido Blade, and Marvel stuff in a sec

Project M Results:

2: Silly Kyle Like 18 bucks (Split) Oh and pick of a random Wii game donated by yours truly
2: Axe Like 18 bucks (Split) he picked a DS game
3: sk ($4.20)
4: tyrantant
5: stuff
5: k9
7: :) (Boss mode as ever, going in with bowser, fsmashing shields and ****)
7: Z
9: jesus
9: kira
9: tommy
9: herro
13: fortefreak
13: relic

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Results:

1: tyrant (Pick of Random new Wii game, donated by yours truly)
2: Jose (Box o' candy)
3: jesus
3: relic
5: derp
5: herro
5: shane
5: tommy

Bushido Blade Results:

1: jesus (another new wii game donated by me)
2: shane (moar candy)
3: derp
4: herro
5: relic
5: kira
7: :)
7: stuff

Yeah n-words we play Bushido Blade in AZ and win ****. Get on our level.

Herro94

Smash Apprentice
Reserved for my shutouts later also i dropped in singles i didnt even end up playing. Also too much hype for bushido blade.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
dangit, I was hoping to get 9th or better :(. Also, I wish I was paying more attention to what was going around me because then I would have totally joined that Bushido Blade tournament.

It was definitely fun though. Next time, however, we should try to be better to start on time so that it doesn't go so late. Also, Stevo is the best mario in the universe.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
@yoshiken-u obviously haven't played joest mario. Its pretty good too

Edit: holy **** good **** to jose from yuma taking 2nd place in marvel, u da bess

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Vato was even giving great compliments to stevos mario saying himself his mario is better than his. No yokes!

:phone:

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
No kidding, put that man as 1st or 2nd-best Mario already. Not only has he beaten the 2nd best Mario, he's the highest-ranked Mario-main on any PR.

I know he didn't place too well in this tournament, but he lost to me (and I happen to have A LOT of experience playing him) and Maize (who he 2-0'd in pools) so it's just bad luck of the draw that he got the place he did. If conditions were slightly less sucky, he would've easily gotten 9th.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Guys I just wanted to say....

I love you all <3.

We should do another one of these in the fall or August or something so meek can come *cough*.

Also Rich, Vato, Zane, Truth, Maize and Tyrant... I love you guys too, thank you for being awesome and I really hope we can become better friends :).

Oh and Vegas you guys are mad cool, but I honestly I love socal the most ... Moving never felt so right .

Hope you guys liked Cheesecake Factory n.n I had a really great time.

Jane

Smash Hero
I know he didn't place too well in this tournament, but he lost to.. Maize (who he 2-0'd in pools) so it's just bad luck of the draw that he got the place he did.
not trying to discredit stevo, but how does losing to someone he 2-0'd earlier have anything to do with luck rather than skill? lol

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
not trying to discredit stevo, but how does losing to someone he 2-0'd earlier have anything to do with luck rather than skill? lol
Wishful thinking that it was luck that was against him and not lack of skill, haha.

But in all seriousness, unless he got counterpicked, I imagine it had to have been pretty close in bracket.

k9.

Smash Ace
I want to say thanks to Everyone who came out, you guys made this event fun.

JoeST thanks for all of the diddy practice man, you made me much better in it man. I will see you on the EC.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
I had a ton of FUN meeting and seeing everyone. it was great thank you guys, i'll do shoutouts when i get home ;D

oh btw, dont think i should be put down as mk in the results as i only used him once the entire tournament in singles

-vato

Stevo55

Smash Rookie
Great tournament. Wish I did a little better but after playing vato I wasn't too hyped for the rest of the tourney.
Also good job Rave, I was playing the best I could against you but you got me this time. You better make it on the pr this season.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
SHOUTOUTS!!!!

1st ($203) RichBrown :olimar:
Good job winning singles!! Sucks we didn't really get to play besides in doubles. Hopefully I will get more play time at E4U!

2nd ($105) Tyrant :metaknight:
OMG! I ****ing love you, boo boo. Your Meta Knight is hella scary. It was fun fighting you in doubles with Saffy. Double MK/Peach teams are too good. Why do you have to be chill as **** and super cool? Lawlz. <3

3rd ($48) FOW :ness2:/:metaknight:
Didn't get a chance to really play/talk to you besides in doubles when we played in Winner's Finals. Great set lol. You have a super legit Ness and your Meta Knight is a monster too.

4th ($30) VatoBreak :diddy:/:metaknight:
I'm so glad we teamed! I'm really proud of our teamwork and hope we get to team again in the near future. Also, our set in Winner's Quarterfinals was pretty epic. I'm sad I choked in the last match, I definitely felt I could have won. Good ****, you're a really good player and should definitely be ranked in SoCal. You da bess <3

5th ($17) KiraFlax :pit:/:rob:
Good **** as always. You're so ****ing ridiculous, but I love the intensity that you bring to tournaments. We gotta talk soon too!

5th ($17) JoeST :falco:/:diddy:/:snake:/:metaknight:
Sucks we didn't get to play on the livestream. You're a really talented player and I'm really glad I had the privilege to play you, considering you live on the East Coast lol. I want to get revenge though!

7th ($10) K9 :falco:
Good job getting top 8! Your bracket was a little bit easier than mine though ;)

7th ($10) SK92 :falco:/:metaknight:
Your Falco was a monster in doubles. That laser control is too good (and hella gay). Sorry I had to ramp up the gay in project melee singles with the downsmash shenanigans. Melee Peach too good. You seemed like a really chill dude and I hope we get a chance to play singles in Brawl sometime soon as well.

9th RaveRemix :toonlink:/:sheik:
Nice job beating Stevo! That was pretty epic for you and I'm proud to see the tenacity in your spirit to make it onto our Power Rankings (finally lol).

9th Silly Kyle :peach:
You could have gotten Top 5. Next time I'll show these *****es what's up. This is my Peach with mostly Melee practice (My Wii doesn't read Brawl :( )

9th Hino :falco:
Nice job beating JoeST.

9th Lycan :wolf:
Sucks we didn't get to do a Vegas vs. Arizona crew battle. Next time for sure.

13th Z :pikachu2:
Our set was hella intense. You seemed like a really nice guy at the tournament and your Pikachu is incredible. Especially in doubles! I'm super jealous of your awesome teamwork with FOW. Keep up the good work.

13th Maize :rob:
So I basically love you. You are one of the chillest smashers and you're really talented at the game too! Sucks we didn't get to play each other really this time. We'll have to make up for that soon.

13th Zynetic :marth:
Thanks for coming out!

13th Yoshiken :yoshi2:
You can do better next time! Love your hat and silliness too.

17th Stevo :mario2:/:dk2:
Tough break... at least you got to beat Vato in a money match with your super, sick Mario!!

17th Zane :marth:
Lol all these Marth players. Thanks for coming broski

17th DS (Darkshifter) :metaknight:
You're a really good player. Hopefully you will have a stronger mindset next tourney. Love you boo!!

17th GV7 :rob:/:lucas:
Definitely felt like you could have placed better. AZ is going to level up after this, I just know it!

17th SFA/SmileyFace :gw:
So glad you made it out of pools. I have high hopes for you to help make the Tucson scene stronger and the close the skill gap between me and the rest of the players in Tucson. You got this!

17th Axe :toonlink:
You are so awesome! It's hilarious that you entered Brawl and I'm glad you did. You can totes be amazing at this game too and still be awesome at Melee. Look at M2K. And Me ;) Haha. Project M was pretty fun. Sorry for sandbagging with my Charizard! I just really wanted to focus on Brawl. IHOP was so much fun after the tournament too. You make me laugh so much!! wut?? wait... wut? lollzlzolz

17th Truth :pikachu2:
It was so nice to see your beautiful face again. I totes missed you since Genesis 2. Your Pikachu is still legit as ever. Once I get my Wii playing Brawl again, we will have to wifi it up. Hopefully I'll see you in a couple weeks though! =]

--Pools Cut off--

24th Saffy :peach:
I just don't understand how someone like you could be so sexy and amazing at the same time! Like seriously, I freaking love you and it's such a blessing to have you in our scene. This tournament would not have been half as awesome without your generosity and kindness of spirit. Your Peach is so ****ing sexy! It has so much potential and I would love to take you under my guidance and make her even better. Thank you so much for everything and I love the Dialga plushie you gave me. <3

24th Fortefreak :toonlink:
Hope you had fun at this tournament! Like it was a continuation of your birthday celebration. I have faith in your Toon Link! Do not give up!

24th Mikey :zerosuitsamus:
We totes def need to play in Tucson together more often. I want to make Tucson even better (and Arizona as a whole)

24th Nexus :toonlink:
You were a really nice guy! I'm glad we got the chance to talk a lot and play each other in pools and in friendlies. Your Toon Link has tons of potential! Don't give up and remember to keep a strong mindset. It will develop the more you mature as a player. You got this!

24th Ominous :gw:
I'm glad we got to finally play! Your G&W is super good. I would say it's also the gayest out of all the G&W's in AZ. It's a tough call to say who is better between you and Smiley.

29th Relic :fox:
Glad you entered! Stay sexy boo boo <3 I have faith in your ability to get better

29th Sadpanda :diddy:
Sucks you weren't able to stay the whole time.

29th Mr. B :snake:
Thanks for coming, broski!

29th RGB (Prevv) :pikachu2:
It was fun playing friendlies with you. You're definitely getting better.

29th Herro :lucario:
Thanks for running the Project M tourney! Hopefully next time there will be more set-ups so it runs faster. We should play Magic sometime too!

Jard -
Love seeing you at tournaments bro! Your presence makes everything more hilarious and better. Please come out to more events in the future! It was also hella fun eating out Mary together!

Dook -
You're also one of my favorite smashers. It was great to see you again. Also – lol I totes forgot but you owe me like $2 or $3 from when I bought the controller at Taj's tournament. No biggie though. You should totes consider entering a Brawl tourney sometime in AZ with your sexy Snake.

Wafty -
Glad you made it out the tournament bro! Let's smash in Tucson and level up your Wario!

Seuss -
You're pretty good at Project M. Come out to more tournaments please!

Saffy

Smash Ace
:olimar:Rich Brown:olimar: - My god, you are such a cool guy def. one of my favorites now. You have an amazing musical talent too. It's crazy how well you can play (Talking about brawl and piano).I wanted to play you in 1 v 1, but we never got the chance.I wish we could have hung out more and actually got the chance to talk, I think we connected pretty well and share similar views on things. Grats on the win <3, I've never played an oliamar soo good and technical and if you ever have the chance please come down again. :) And thank you for the doubles matches, I've never played such a good team in my life. Oh and finally thank you for supporting me and Eric in doubles, it really was nice to have someone there cheering and believing in us. Also i can't believe I got you with that bomb on PS1 <3 That made my day! haha

:metaknight:Tyrant:metaknight: - Oh you... I have nothing much to say other than thank you for making this last week my best in years. I am so happy to have had all this time with you! SO SO LUCKY. dhasjkdhaksjdhajks. Also n!ggaa you were supposed to win every event... wtf man. Thank you for teaming with me...
Carry me more to 1st place ;(
But I honestly think you are the best metaknight .. and me and kyle love you <3.. I have never met a person so good at every game they play... You are def. a legacy :].

:ness2:FOW:metaknight: - The legendary FOW.... o man. Stop being shy n!gga. Good **** with ness though, and your hair is pretty godlike but also super unique. Hopefully we can meet up again sometime if Vegas is up for it . I didn't play you at all though, that's so messed up. You owe me matches next time. You are a pretty funny guy though, so don't lose that sense of humor you have. I hope you liked your cheesecake and thanks again!! :3 Also thank you for the honesty, I will def. try to change that as I can see why it would bother people and give them the wrong idea. Again please come down if you ever can!

:diddy:Vato_Break:metaknight: - Man Vato how you doin? Stomach hair tho.... Nah but seriously why haven't we met up before this? You are sooo chill, and funny. . You are so good at this game, I can see you becoming like top 3 on the WC in the future. Keep up that diddy, also sucks we didnt get to talk or anything at all. Next time? :) I still want that KFC too... Don't think I forgot :I. I am a bit saddened I didn't really get to talk to you, but I guess there is always skype and stuff for that. Thank you again for coming down, I was so happy Truth took you.

:pit:KiraFlax:rob: - Thank you for making this one of the most hyped tournaments I've ever been to. I don't know what our scene would do without you. I also have no idea how the **** you play in that stance.... lol. Good **** vs Sk92.. those matches were freaking intense. I saw you using your rob a lot more than Pit though. Does that mean you are going to switch mains? Again thank you for everything you have done and I hope we can play more.

:falco:JoeST:metaknight: - Dang you should main mario ... Should have mm'd stevo's just to see how you compare... You beat up my peach with him lmao. Thanks for the money match but I call total bs since you got your main LOL so mad!! I didn't know you were pr'd in New England that is such an accomplishment. It was really nice to finally meet you after these 2 years, and don't be too hard on yourself about losing a match. It sucked seeing you get a bit upset with that. I wish I could help. You are really good at this game, keep that positive mindset going! :)

:falco:K9:metaknight: - Shawn <3. Thank you for the tournament like soo much, I don't think it would have been possible without you. Grats on 7th!! And I'm so glad I didn't have to play you in tournament. Also I had NO idea you used metaknight now... why!!!!?
I hope we can hang out sometime again, or go to Gameworks or something. :] That would be a lot of fun.

:falco: SK92:falco: - You are a pretty quiet guy actually, I was expecting you to be the more loud type and such.. Your falco is beast , keep it up! And I hope you enjoyed your stay in Arizona. Thank you so so so much for coming down with Vegas all of our scene really appreciates it. Thank you sooo soo much for the falco doubles practice (Well tournament matches). You and rich are an amazing team.
I also hope you liked the chicken tenders and cheesecake xD. Hopefully we meet up again and maybe get to play more! =]

:toonlink:RaveRemix:toonlink: - Holy crap, 9th? OMG. I cannot compute this.. I'm soo proud of you!!! I'm giving you a hug next time. Rising to the top I see... All your hard work and practice is paying off now <3. I really hope your gf likes the Kirby game and plushie. And I hope the 3DS is getting enjoyed, I'm really glad it went to someone who likes Zelda. Thank you Rave for allowing this to happen, I'm so happy our scene had this opportunity to play such wonderful OOS people. This just makes me realize how much I love all you guys <3. Hope you like the plushie too :3.

:peach:Silly Kyle:peach: - So sexy boo boo <3 I actually have a present for you next time I see you <3.
I'm not going to lie but you and vato were the team I was most afraid of actually. Should have gotten that first place you sexy *****. I would love if you helped me with peach! I think I am going to stay with her actually. I always pull a lot of bombs out. She honestly really does fit my playstyle very well. But you will always be Arizona's best peach no matter what <3. I just love you so ****ing much, just go straight already. D: Glad you liked the Dialga too. Come back down soon! <3

:falco:Hino:falco: - haha our pool matches were intense, thank you for the falco experience. It was soooo close, but you def. out played me and picked up on my bad habits. I kept doing the same thing over and over which you punished. Your falco is amazing. Are you ranked on the Vegas PR? I hope you enjoyed going out yesterday, it's a shame we couldn't hang out more or talk. =[ Hope your dad didn't get mad either, that really sucked you guys had to leave early :(. Thank you for coming out we all really appreciate the time and effort of it. Also for some reason I thought you mained wolf >_>. Maybe I am getting you mixed up with Lycan.

:wolf:Lycan:wolf: - BEAST WOLF. I don't think we got to play much but you are a freakin god at this game. Are you one of the best wolf's? I am glad you liked the cheesecake and I hope we get to meet up again. You have a very funny personality too gave me some laughs. We didn't get to talk much though so that's a shame. Thank you sooooo much for coming down, our scene really appreciates all that time and effort. We had a blast!! Really sucks you had to leave though...

:pikachu:Z:pikachu: - You are hella chill, but I honestly thought you would be way more trolly for some reason, I guess just because of how you are online. We didn't get to play it sucks!!! But congrats on 1st in teams, You and Fow played very well. Thank you for coming down with Vegas to this, we really appreciate it. Also sucks you guys couldn't go to Gameworks with us :(. Maybe next time?! Also sorry I didn't have a Pikachu plushie :c

:rob:Maize:rob: - MAZIE. Yo I'm still shaking my head at you LOL. You are such a shy person, stop being like that. Then you complain when I don't talk on skype.... o. Also it's not nice to **** me in friendlies . Get your *** off ice climbers and go rob vs me. Thank you for coming down for this tournament, can't believe you bussed just to do that. I really appreciate it... but I am still upset... WHERE'S MY KFC N!gga?!

:marth:Zynetic:marth: - I had NOOOOOOOO idea you were here...;=; Why didn't you say hi?

:mario2:Stevo:dk2: - It is a big shame that we had to play first round in both of our doubles matches. I think you really should have gone Mario vs us in regular doubles. Dk is a bit too big for doubles (It's also why I dropped him), and you seemed to just get combo'd by everything. D: Good job regardless, it was really nice to see you. You and rob are a pretty good team you have some teamwork going there. We should play friendlies again I want to 1 v 1 you with my peach :).

:marth:Zane:marth: - Omg ... and I thought I was quiet... you never talk at all! You just like chill in the corner by yourself and laugh :(. It sucks we had the same pools, and then you ***** me! Good ****!! I'm really happy you made it into bracket though! :] Your marth is a lot harder offline actually. We should team more on wifi too for practice!!! Thank you so much for coming down. We should have hung out more and talked.

:metaknight:Dark Shifter:metaknight: - Bryce I will never forget that look you gave me and Eric while you were high.. xD Seriously bryce I freaking love you, you are an awesome guy. You should stop being so hard on yourself...
You should have also let me win those pools matches too.
You have improved a ton while Eric has been here, you have so much potential so don't give up. I also want to hang out with you more, you are really fun to be around :]. I also am giving you $20 when I see you again, I forgot yesterday but you have done so much for quite a few people this past week. I cannot thank you enough. You always manage to get laughs out of me too :]. Also thank you for the housing of so many people you freaking ****. Oh and tell gma I say hi!

:rob:GV7:lucas: - Like I said to Stev0, it sucks that we had to play first round in doubles. I was hoping you would pull out lucas/Mario honestly... That would have been really cool. I am glad you like Piplup, and I hope you are doing alright. :) Good job on getting out of pools too. We should hang out again sometime or have everyone go to gameworks again.

:gw: SFA/SmileyFace :gw:- Oh my god thank you for the friendlies, Your G&W is really legit, but I know we were both playing bad because it was like 1 am and stuff. Congrats on making it to the bracket :). I really hope you like the games too <3. Thank you for coming out and I hope you like Cyndaquil :).

:toonlink:Axe:toonlink:- DANG... making it to bracket w/o even playing this game? JEFFFFF. It was so nice to see you, you are like the sweetest guy I have ever met. I actually wanted you to teach me melee there, I should have asked. Please come down again, we all really were happy to see you! I'm surprised you don't use pikachu in brawl :c.

:pikachu2:Truth:pikachu2: - Idk why but when I see you I just want to hug you all the time. You just are always happy too! I love to see that in a person. You remind me of like a cuddly panda or something <3. THANK YOU SOOO SOOOOOOOOO MUCH for driving socal like I cannot show you my gratitude for that, and I am sooo glad you entered singles. Your pikachu is amazing. Oh btw take care of the plushie I gave you :3 <3. I will be able to send you a money order probably later this week/weekend if that is fine. Please come down again if you can, I really want to hang out with you! I wish we had more time to talk and hang :(. Maybe for like a week or so if any of you could then we could actually do more things with everyone like go to water parks, and fun places. Again thank you for taking the time to drive out here and stuff, everyone really appreciates it. <3 I hope you liked the cheesecake! :)

:peach:Saffy:peach: - Once you learn your option mistakes, I know you will do a lot better. Also need to stop getting so nervous in matches, it really affects how you play.

:zerosuitsamus:Mikey:zerosuitsamus: - Mikey I freakin love you. Thank you so much for bringing the TV out... ughh you are amazing and it sucks we live so far away. Are you going to be using ZSS only now? Please come down to the tournaments, it's always fun to play with you and see you. <3 I wish we had the same pools kind of so we could have played :3. Hope to see you very soon.

:toonlink:Nexus:toonlink: - You are a funny guy, thank you so much for coming down from California! I had no idea you used toon link though that's pretty awesome. Keep working on it and I know you will get far.

:gw:Ominous:gw: - Omg it sucks we didn't make it into bracket :(... We got this next time though . We should also try to practice more, I want some G&W practice with my peach. It was really nice to see you and I almost didn't recognize you with those glasses on. =] Thank you for coming out it was really nice to see you.

:diddy:SadPanda:diddy: - Thank you for the friendlies, your diddy really did improve since the last tournament. I know with practice and time you will get a lot better so don't give up!

:pikachu2:RGB :pikachu2: - Omg your Pikachu is really hard to read honestly, thank you for the games. This tournament was really tough, it sucks we both didn't make it into bracket. There is always next time though. =] It was nice to see you there.

:lucario:Herro:lucario: - Dang thank you for the matches!! You are a really funny guy haha, Hope you like treecko :3. Our money matches were pretty fun too! It'll suck when you leave :(.

:wario:Dook:wario: - You are awesome!! Thank you for letting me test out that controller, I really liked it but I didn't have any money at the time lol :c. I hope to see you again soon! It's always a pleasure to have you around.

:snake:Jard / Dawei:snake: - Omg I'm so happy I could see you! You have grown up so much. You should actually enter brawl though, I remember the old days you ***** everyone. :c Why don't you play anymore? You are a really funny guy though, I hope you come out to more tournaments..

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Ergo Vegas is as free as AZ is as free as people thought.

Top Bottom