• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RESULTS 12/19 - Smashin' Through The Snow (Lawrence, IN) - Midwest Smash Circuit

ook

Smash Lord
1. Krystedez - Good stuff man, show them that Wifi is legit. :) Big congrats winning your first tourney, and your dad has one of the best moustaches in the world.

2. YBM - Our match was SOOOO close, nice job on 2nd. I think that's the first time I've ever lost to a kirby, cause it was so amazing.

3. Kel - Intense matches :) sorry you had to have hype against you, but no one can help the fact that DK is an underrated monster who gets hype against MK, the most-hated character. :( GJ on your placing.

4. Infern - We didn't get to play, but keep it up.

5. Arty - Lol, he's got a gun and ready to ****. Thanks for the granola bars, you should definitely travel oos more often and get quik to come.

5. Chewwy - Dang man you ***** us in doubles lol. GJ getting top 5

7. Count - Wow I don't even know how I beat you... I got lucky, nice job coming back from losers.

7. Champ - Dang man, too good... GREAT ICs and Falco, beatin DK on japes... awesome :)

9. Renegade - Lol you crack me up... Great money match, and LOLLL don't let the MKs get you down or imma throw you out the window.

9. Ook - ALWAYS up-b brake on Japes even if you don't think you need it.

9. Ripple - Double DK ***** again!!! APE ESCAPE. But there's really nothing we can do against a chewwy & zoze team... god****.

9. Wakka - Awesome name, I don't think we played but GJ placing with your big DK brothers

13. Hilt - Great job taking over the brackets and stuff when blueblade left... you're an awesome TO.

13. Zozefup -
<- SO you. But really, really fun games. I think you definitely would have won if you started mixing it up with grabs and stuff. You're a nice person. And lol no I don't have anger problems, DLA jokes about it because I'm clumsy and drop controllers on the ground :p

13. Shaqtical - Don't remember who you are, but awesome name.

13. Judo - Great sheik! You should try switching to zelda when it gets to ridiculous percents. Against someone like DK all you gotta do is spam upsmash and it gets a kill

17. Vamp - hehehe, you're awesome for not doing L+R+A+Start right away when the items came on. :) Thanks for having us all over at your house, it was a nice place.

17. Sothe - lmao... Thanks for coming to an oos tourney, it was great. Chicago people should definitely travel more. :) This was a fun trip

17. Crash - Crazy fun games as always, I was scared of the shoryuken and the kidney shot fsmash. Those are ridiculous!!

17. Rob Gambino - Those were really fun, really close matches. Like you said, you should mix it up with grabs and edgeguarding and stuff. Tornado is great, and if you can't predict it, you can't beat it.

17. Excel - Really good Sonic man, and awesome team name you came up with :) Ape Escape is... such a good game.

17. DLA - Man... thank you so much for driving. If it weren't for you, none of us would have gone to the tourney and had such a great time. and lol, keep it up with Ganon and DK. Pimp slap that tornado!

17. Oranos - I hadn't seen your beard in a while, and MAN that thing is bushy and SO good. Don't shave.

17. XeroXen - Keep up the mario

25. IkeKillsAll - Your name is true

25. Dart - Don't remember...

25. Caleb - Don't remember...

25. LoZ - Nice match in teams!

25. Mayling - Don't remember...

25. Rogue - So many sonics! Awesome

25. Composer - Nice meeting you

25. Rage - Good MK, good matches :) and nice meeting you

33. ComradeSnake - Don't remember...

33. Andy Pandy - Lol

33. Frfly - Where'd you go?

33. Lvl. 9 Snake - :)

Blueblade - I, for one, think the stage list was awesome and the best stage list at a tourney I've been to in a while. lol. No johns guys, learn to play green greens.

everyone else, thanks for the awesome weekend
and DK for top tier

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
1. Krystedez- Great Wario, I was warning everyone about you and it seems that you are the one I needed to worry about....Great matches I learned a lot.

2. YBM- Why does everyone spell my Name Wrong...It's "Y.b.M."... anyway go to myspace.com/ybm7 and support that music...:chuckle:

3. Kel- Calm down pimp...haha

4. Infern- Good job... I don't ever wanna play you. That's how scary your snake is "no homo"...;)

5. Arty- You are a great dude with a deep voice haha... Your Falco is hands down...the best I've played... I mean Wow... keep it up...

5. Chewy- I heard you are a good player....Never played you though

7. Count- See... you should have teamed with me.. haha j/k it was nice seeing you again pimp... you are a really good guy i really like to be around no homo...

7. Champ- My brother... Get Own'd

9. Renegade- Haha I wish you lived in Cincinnati... we would have a blast... nice seeing you again...work on the MK match up instead letting them frustrate you.

9. Ook- Wow... our match was to close... I mean, I was like "WOW"... I'm about to lose. I take my hat off to you for an outstanding performance...

9. Ripple- Didn't play your DK with my Kirby... but you are a Solid player... we had some amazing friendlies

9. Wakka- You are creeping up on people... I'm looking out for you. I realize how good you are unlike most people... Nice seeing you again as well pimp... you are a great guy

13. Hilt- Thanks for picking up the tournament when blue dropped it off... you are an excellent guy... and don't let peoples negative behavior get to you...

13. Zozefup- try to be more aggressive... why do you run away the entire match? Anyways keep up the good stuff

13. Shaqtical- Nice seeing you again Tactical... keep up that good Lucario

13. Judo- Nice Shiek... I just recently picked her up (like today). Never play Zelda against me... that was just crazy....hehe

17. Vamp- Yay I'm sick...it's hard to breathe, my nose is runny, my throat is sore, and I can't stop sneezing... Yay thx Vamp... For allowing us to play in your house that is...I'm moving in...:bee:

17. Crash- Silly Silly Crash... you make tournaments more fun... haha

17. Rob Gambino- nice meeting you pimp...

17. DLA- Nice Hat RaRaRa... And good Ganon from what i've seen

17. Oranos- Nice meeting you pimp...

17. XeroXen- ahhh phooey... Glad you got to make it to the tournament. Great Mario...

25. Composer- You are one hell of a guy... thanks for ordering Pizza for us...too good.

Springfield- It sucks you all couldn't stay for singles... Things probably would have turned out much different more than likely... You all make the tournament a better atmosphere... Next time Marcus will drive the Envoy and stop being a Lazy man....

Ummm... to whoever the thief was:

I do not appreciate you being selfish to others. When people invite you into there home, you do not roam around in rooms that you have no business being in. So you little thief I curse your soul to experience torment beyond human imagination. I am calling you a coward, a punk, a biatch, and an absolute waist of an existence. Man up and work for your money. I don't know who stuff got stolen but it wasn't yours so don't touch it... You held up the tournament not thinking about anyone else but yourself... Karma is a dog... and that biatch bites.... watch yo ***...

Oh and one other Thing....GOD KAIS!!!

LoZ12001

Smash Journeyman
I guess i need to be louder and better to earn shoutouts...........
Thanks for hosting VaMP, and i hope cleanup wasn't too ba
Also Excel learn spanish then tell me how to spell Isaias

Arty

Smash Lord
LoZ - You're DDD is awesome! You're hat is even cooler!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: I also use way too many characters. I should stick to Falco and Falco only!

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
Doing shoutouts!

1. Krystedez - Good stuff man, I didn't expect you to win!!! ARGHH MY MONEEEEYYYY you know you lucky you didn't run into me tho!!!!
2. YBM - This guy... Wash ya ***, "pirate ship ftw"! but straight up good **** did better then me for both events, also make sure your dubs partner isn't mk so I stand a chance.
3. Kel - BOOOYAHHH!!! "dances", okay when you were upset, I had to go to another room and crack my *** off I guess we'll be rivals now amirite? lol
4. Infern - NEXT TIME WE MUST WIN 1ST, no more losing we are winning no more ike cause we don't want to lose! TIME TO WIN!!!!!!

5. Arty - Your falco is still as good as I remembered! ****it!
5. Chewy - DId we play? anyways good stuff

7. Count - next time count on teaming with me! also i'll help you on your diddy game if you ever get the chance to have free time.
7. Champ - YOUR IC'S>>>>your falco, I hate your IC's so much man you have no idea.
9. Renegade - **** MK, "lol wut"?
9. Ook - OMFG OooOOOooooOOKKKKKK he was like GTFO MY **** MK! "tosses out window", Ook is like don't you dare step into my lair ******!
9. Ripple - Ike vs dK only. kthxbai.
9. Wakka - Your a monkey so you have my respect.

13. Hilt - Hilt!!!! we forgot to play! darn you!!! i'll slap you in your face if you avoid meh again!
13. Zozefup - lol fun stuff ahahahaa Reneegadeee!!!!!!!!!!!
13. Shaqtical - who are you again?
13. Judo - Nice sheik man I personally think you have the skills you just need the experience.
17. Vamp - Next time let's host the tournament at my place =) once my basement is finished it will be great, hold about 20-30+ peeps.
17. Sothe - hi?
17. Crash - AHH **** CRASH MUTHA ****IN 64, he ain't playing games, he will uppercut yo *** to vice city! SHORYU REPPPAAAA KEN!!!!
17. Rob Gambino - =D you already know! lol Need to play moar!
17. Excel -I heard you commentating on me!! "RENEGADE IS CARRYING INFERN", yea that's right godkai's step up yo game.
17. DLA - didn't play, but THE DOUBLE STUFF RACING LEAGUE!!! IT'S THE LEAGUE OF THE FUTURE!! FOR THE MIGHTY AND THE BOLD! LEGENDS WILL BE MADE!!! jk. lol DLA just reminds me of it.
17. Oranos - who are you? stranger!!! you took the money! jk
17. XeroXen - Dude seriously your mario is getting better, you've improved a bunch since we First played.

25. IkeKillsAll - Nice name other then that sry don't know you.
25. Dart - hmm... I think we were talking, weren't you that steroid falcon on melee? Good ****! lol
25. Caleb - hi? caleb who are you again?
25. LoZ - LoZ we need more indy tournies asap!!!!
25. Mayling - mayling!!!!!! you were in the way while I was walking =)
25. Rogue - who are you? next time say something noob
25. Composer - THE MASTA COMPOSER! next time compose more tournaments in the process foo!
25. Rage - didn't get to play you

33. ComradeSnake - no idea
33. Andy Pandy - get a new name.
33. Frfly - you also get a new name.
33. Lvl. 9 Snake - Blame Sakurai.

First time ever doing any type of shoutout so give me a break lol

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Okay I lied, don't feel like editing my previous post.

YBM - Good **** getting second, yo :U
Infern - Awesome friendlies. I was hoping to play against your Ike, though. I kinda hate playing against Snake.
Ook - I wish I got your pools against Kel recorded. They were so awesome ;-;
Hilt - Thanks for bringing Dazzle and letting me use it for the stream. You said you'd get those draft crew matches up on youtube, right?
Zozefup - You guys drive slow.
Vamp - Get sandbag'd. And you said you wanted to host another one? Have one on Feb 13th. 8D
Sothe - Next tourney we're both at we can get that fan rematch 8D
Crash - I am sad there was no SHORYUKEN :<
Rob Gambino - I demand friendlies next time we're both at a tournament.
XeroXen - I... forgot what I was gonna say. Oops <_<
LoZ - Thanks for letting me use your laptop to set up a livestream :D
Mayling - Hate hate hate Pit's arrows D:<
Composer - I like how I didn't know who you were until Saturday, and then I was like "oh that's the guy who had that kirby hat"
TBB - Awesome tourney. Needs moar Uno.
Fonz - Those Ganon dittos I saw you play were fun to watch. I forget who you were ditto'ing against, though. <_<
Springfield - GJ getting stuck in the snow xD >_> That's why we drove up the day before.
Smash64 - No ride johns! :mad088: I woulda given you a ride Friday if we knew you didn't have one.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Fonzi - The Gannon match was fun. I really want to play your Lucario next time. I'm pretty sure I'll get smoked though.
Lol They might have been fun for you! I know you were playing to win and I respect that, but Tornado spam isn't fun =( I will find a way around it don't worry, and then all MK's will be in serious trouble =D.

Spectrum000

Smash Cadet
*pat pats Renegade on the head...but required a footstool to do so*...

Don't remind me that I'm possibly one of the shortest brawlers in existence compared to everyone :) But in any case, I was really hoping to play you Rene, you'd better step it up and jump on everyone's heads so at least you can knock me to losers. You or Arty no doubt. BUT I WILL BE READY! >:D

Count

Smash Champion
1. Krystedez-Yay Indiana represent! We didn't get to play any but it was great to talk to you. Your wario looked awesome, can't wait to play and see you again.
2. YBM-Great stuff getting second especially while being sick. Great weekend overall hanging out with you. Good stuff winning teams as well. You rocked it this weekend.
3. Kel-Good stuff getting third despite not getting a one seed in pools. I think Krystedez' unique wario threw you off so it will be fun to see how you adjust next time you guys meet. Grats on teams also.
4. Infern-Fourth is still amazing plus you were throwing up. It was good seeing you. Can't wait until next time, 3 wins in your last four tournies is too good.

5. Arty-Meh maybe I choked in our set but you deserve all the credit in the world. You're a great player. You should just learn the diddy MU with falco I think. Great stuff beasting through losers at this.
5. Chewy-Dang you were impressive! I would've loved to have played you. Good stuff stomping us in doubles. Can't wait till the next tourney I'm at with you

7. Champ-Good job at this, you only got beat by Southern IL who mains IC and plays IC all the time! Saturday night was super fun also. Hopefully I don't go so long in between seeing Springfield again.

9. Renegade-Good stuff at this, and a tough bracket..Arty is pretty beastly vs snake! We gotta play a bunch in the upcoming months. Grats on second in teams, it was good to see you again.
9. Ook-Great set! We always have an amazing set! Thanks for the props on coming back through losers. And I didn't get lucky, you just flat out outplayed me. I can't wait until next time!
9. Ripple-Good set, I gave freaking 696% game 3!! DK won't die!!!!! Diddy vs dk is silly because Dks options are limited but if diddy messes up he dies at 60 and apparently you don't die until 250!! Can't wait until next time it was good to see So Ill.
9. Wakka-Good job at this, tough losses. Great win over arty though! You're a true threat to the top players unlike myself. Great kickin with you this weekend. Stop sucking at beer pong.

13. Hilt-Tough weekend, you'll bounce back. Still the best olimar in the midwest. Sorry about how the tourney ended up. We're lucky to have you in this community.
13. Zozefup-Good set! Playing rob before I played you was key. You helped me a lot on the patient mk matchup :). Can't wait to play you again.
13. Shaqtical-Good stuff as usual tac. Always scary to play you..
13. Judo-Way to rep sheik! We still haven't played. We need to change that. I found it funny when you were telling excel about how you couldn't pick sheik haha.

17. Vamp-Great tourney! Sorry about being late, and great seeing you as always. Hope you could clean up your house okay.
17. Sothe-Nice sonic! I love watching good sonics, such an entertaining character :).
17. Crash-Good to see you as always sir. Glad you weren't in my pool or bracket lol.
17. Rob Gambino-Whew, what a set. I was really fortunate to win that first game! Its tough to out gay me, and you nearly did it. Grats for that! Good seeing you.
17. Excel-Nice commentary! And hope to see you again soon!
17. DLA-GGs in those friendlies. You made me look silly lots. Yeah the laggy tv probably plays to my favor in that matchup, poor ganon. Beast ganon!
17. Oranos-Nice Game and Watch and good to meet you! It was cool to meet some new people at this tournament, especially ones that impress!
17. XeroXen-Rep IN and mario you fool! Good to see you again. You'll stop choking in bracket and just whip everyone someday, I'm pretty sure. You need to either focus on mario or pick somebody else up, can't just hang in the middle.

25. IkeKillsAll-Good to see you at a tourney, go to more!
25. Dart-GGs in pools, beast at melee!
25. Caleb-You're improving so fast, keep it up. Great times all weekend. Heres to many more.
25. LoZ-Wooooo nice DDD. I'll help you with a secondary if you like :)
25. Mayling-You got so much better over the weekend vs diddy it was scary! Great pit! I'm so sorry about whoever stole that stuff, you're pretty much the last person on earth who deserves it.
25. Rogue-Good stuff you got a lot better. Getting pretty scary.
25. Composer-Keep improving you're getting better with all that hilt training!

33. ComradeSnake-Keep your head up and keep getting better!
33. Andy Pandy-Whatcha doin down here?
33. Frfly-Nice to meet you, hope we can play again over break
33. Lvl. 9 Snake-You suck. Stop entering tournaments. You think its funny CPing Green greens and always losing? Its not, and you're complete and utter garbage.

Fanfan-Thanks for the livestream! It was great. Good to see you.
Daycia-Hope you had fun this weekend!
Blade-Good tourney, it was fun! Good to see you. Get that BSU scene rolling!

Nope-Teams was fun. Great partner. Sorry I choked vs chewy and zoze. I'd love to team again, I'll try not to suck :(
Capem-Good mm, I think I'm getting better! Wish you coulda come sunday, you're always fun to be around.
Fonz-We never get to play cause you have a billion ganon MMs! You're awesome anyway though.
Sil-Be easy on me next time please :( Beast ROB!
Warfie-Great to see you! Sorry you didn't get to enter singles!

Heres a copy/paste from the other shoutouts thread.

SPECIAL (emo) SHOUTOUT TO EVERYONE:

I had a really ****ty day the Friday before this weekend. I had studied extremely hard all week and I basically failed two exams on that Friday. I was really down. But thanks to everyone being amazing I was able to escape and have an amazing weekend. Thanks so much for that. It really means a lot to me. Everybody being so nice/courteous/etc means a lot and I think thats something that the MW smash community has over everybody else. <3

Thats enough emo! Amazing tournament can't wait until next time :)

Kel

Smash Master
1. Krystedez surprising and new style wario. Congratulations man. Get bit by the bug and I hope to see you more. However, if you actually enjoyed our matches, I obviously wasn't playing it correctly. I'll try to fix that next time.
2. YBM Good stuff beating me and Infern again. Best kirby in the nation. I also really appreciate you driving man. It was fun staying up in the car with you blasting Hannah Montana
3. Kel Stop being bad at smash some time soon, k?
4. Infern better luck next time- oh, wait! you did have better luck next time. You have gotten a lot better. Your sandbagging in practice kind of saddens me though =\

5. Arty sup guy. We had some fun friendlies and stuff. I like ya, even if I don't agree with your narrow stage selection
5. Chewy / The original ICs/ D3! Good stuff again. Sorry about the D3 match but it was tournament man, I had to give it my all. Travel more and you will improve, I'm sure of it.

7. Count moving up in the world. keep it up
7. Champ / I like what I'm seeing with you continuing to climb the rankings ladder. You have the biggest threshold for improvement in your crew (as in you have the most to gain, not saying you are the worst) so I think with your new mindset of gayness + perseverance = soon to be top player

9. Renegade no. I wanted to help you by pointing out things that Infern and I noted you missing vs capem. Very basic things that all snakes should do. If your aim of the tournament was to go and make me mad, then congratulations on your achievement. Have fun complaining and thanks for the late-bracket bye.
9. Ook good stuff in pools.
9. Ripple lots of fun friendlies. I hadn't seen you since March, before I left for Japan, so it was good seeing you again. Even though there is a lot of smack talk online between states, I still enjoy having ya around.
9. Wakka You have gotten a lot better evidently. It will be interesting to see where you go from here. I've been thinking of picking up Diddy so I might need some pointers

13. Hilt meh
13. Zozefup it's funny I gave you snake advice and then lost to infern at Dr X's.You've got what it takes to succeed in this game, you justlive in a crappy area
13. Shaqtical *glare*SO glad we didn't play haha
13. Judo bestest shiek ever!

17. Vamp thank you so much for lending us your house forever. Keep things locked up to prevent losses from both yourself and the pot next time and I'd say it will be near perfect (except stage list =P)
17. Sothe
17. Crash always a pleasure
17. Rob Gambino I wasn't referring to you. Chill. However, I still don't help people that root against me.
17. Excel *insert rap lyric here*
17. DLA Fun ALMOST friendly. Haha, make it out to another tournament and we'll finish it
17. Oranos I haven't heard this name since melee days. Nice seeing you again.
17. XeroXen AHHHHHHHH
25. IkeKillsAll sorry I went nuts on you in bracket. Ike is a pretty hard character to be good with in tournaments. Infern used to play only Ike and then OS and I convinced him to play Snake and now look what happened! Playing crappy characters teaches you how to appreciate high tiers, so stay positive.
25. Dart
25. Caleb
25. LoZ thanks for your laptop use
25. Mayling stop rolling when cornered. Mirror shield people's recoveries. Keep playing. Be the first pro girl brawler =D
25. Rogue sonic, he can really move, sonic he's got an attitude, sonic, he's the fastest thing allliiiiive
25. Composer always fun to have around
25. Rage

33. ComradeSnake
33. Andy Pandy /
33. Frfly dude I JV 4d you TWICE. C'mon
33. Lvl. 9 Snake I don't like you >=(

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Hurry for latest shoutouts ever.

1. Krystedez - Great **** representing Indiana! I'd be glad to keep... keeping you updated on tourneys that we're headed to and stuff so you can get your tourney legs. Also feel free to open up and talk to people! I feel like you were starting to talk to me, but it was only because I kept following you around and making you. :p

2. YBM - Eventually I'd like to be good enough for people to compare me to you as a great Kirby player. But until then, yanno... have fun being the best kirby player ever. Also way to be the only other person on the mic this weekend who was interesting.

3. Kel - People are gonna hate you for playing Metaknight. Just tell them to finish top 3 more. :p Anyway, you seem like a cool guy (which was solidified by Wizard People Dear Reader) and people wouldn't be rooting against you if you weren't good at the game.

4. Infern - $5 mm?

5. Arty - Fun doubles match. I hope me yelling at Hilt wasn't too obnoxious. :laugh:

5. Chewy - Possibly one of the most ridiculous Doubles matches I've ever been a part of. haha... good stuff on Green Greens. XP

7. Count - Looks like you finally got a little help reppin' IN this weekend. ;P Eventually I'll be helping too, so watch yo back!

7. Champ - I feel like I talked to you more at Dr. X's than here, but still fun ****. Good ICs and great Falco. Also I'll have to practice my Pow Pew's, as they were clearly lacking.

9. Renegade - This man is a ROCK! You can NOT break his foundation! He only got 9th 'cause he was SANDBAGGING, he let you guys have first place mayn, he LET you. He's like a CASTLE!

9. Ook - One of my favorite parts of the tourney was watching Crash's coins get shot into those bottomless holes. :p Awesome stuff repping DK, and good **** having easily the most exciting matches of the day.

9. Ripple - At least I didn't die 3rd stock because of Donkey Punch. Had fun during pools matches, just showed me that it's definitely worth learning every matchup in the game.

9. Wakka - I feel like saying "wakka wakka!" would be inappropriate here since I pretty much spammed it IRL the whole weekend. But fun stuff in pools at X's. And Arty's right, you do smile a lot.

13. Hilt - I'm not even sure where to start with this one. It's hard to sum up 770 miles... haha. Definitely frustrating times for both of us all weekend (trip to Dr. X's Invisible House not included) but otherwise it was great hanging with you all weekend. A little homo.

13. Zozefup - Had fun pretty much playing you exclusively at Dr. X's, and had fun hanging at VaMP's and Daycia's with you guys. I love learning about the MK Ditto matchup so it was a great experience for me, I felt. Also just don't let Krys' dad's sassy 'stash get you guys down. :p

13. Shaqtical - Great name, wish I'd thought of it.

13. Judo - Didn't get to talk to you here. But Sheik is totally a guy.

17. Vamp - Good tourney. Way to have the hugest house and thanks for putting up with all of us. Also have your mom make more cookies next time. >.>

17. Sothe - Good sonic. Reminded me how much I hate sonic. :p

17. Crash - SPLASH. PAWNCH!

17. Rob Gambino - Raaab. Once again, great playing you the whole weekend, and lots of fun at Daycia's. But you guys need to drive the speed limit. D:

17. Excel - Hog the mic less. D: Keep on gettin' yo sonic on though. Until I figure out how to kill your sonic. Then stop getting your sonic on. :p

17. DLA - Curse you for going DK! Awesome Ganon, I definitely would not have done well against you if I didn't play Jekyll all the time. Turns out you knew my weakness though!

17. Oranos - Fun stuff against your GW. Maybe I'll breaking out my GW and we can has dittos next time.

17. XeroXen - You definitely should use Metaknight against matchups that are near-impossible to cover with Mario. But you definitely shouldn't drop mario because you're a beast with him against pretty much everyone who isn't named Dedede. >.>

25. IkeKillsAll - Ike is a tough character to pick up, but he's scary as **** once you figure him out (see: infern and renegade). Keep it up and you'll be intimidating people in no time.

25. Dart - Glad you liked MGS1 snake. :p

25. Caleb - Pretty much what I said in Indiana Discussion. Keep working with BSU too!

25. LoZ - Uptilt more and get hyper beamed less.

25. Mayling - *tickles* Also had a blast with you this weekend, even if you looked like a hobo in my coat. :o

25. Rogue - Unfortunately I didn't get to see you play here, but from what I hear you definitely have sonic potential, so just keep it up and you'll be solid in no time.

25. Composer - Man drive less and sleep more. And remember that 5 hour energy shots take about 30 minutes to ACTUALLY kick in. <.< At least you were an awesome commentator, you can't place that.

33. Lvl. 9 Snake - This is a singing competition and you. can't. SING.

SPRINGFIELD: Great to see you guys, hate that your car esploded though. Wish I could've played some of you guys in pools/singles, but I guess I can always wait for Nope's next tourney for that. You always add energy to the tourney's you're at... so you should come to Holy House 3! >.>

FanFan: Disappointed by lack of cookies but had fun hanging with you all weekend. I still think your name would be cooler if it were Fan Fanson.

Today: Thanks for letting us stay at your humble Spaghetti-and-Cupcake-filled Abode! And for not killing me this weekend because I didn't want cheese on my spaghetti or was sitting around lazily on my computer. >.> Can't wait for fiesta!

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
As it has become pretty obvious, my money was what got stolen. T__T I appreciate everyone who was willing to pay a dollar, and I'm very sorry it happened. But I appreciate and love you all for willing to support me through that time. I really freaked out and was super worried (it was all the money I had on me) and so many people were so nice about it (Daycia, Count, Jake, Hilt, Vamp, TBB just to name a few) THANK YOU SO MUCH. You all are so kind hearted, just thanks so much. I hope such a thing never happens again, I felt so bad that such a thing had to happen at the tournament. T__T But it's good to have been in an environment that in the end it turned out okay even if such a bad thing happened. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

1. Krystedez - Very good job. I hope you get to keep coming to tournaments in the future. I'm glad you could make it out during this one! Thanks for the friendlies... although you were sandbagging!
2. YBM - Good job! Thanks for the encouragement!
3. Kel - Thanks for all the tips and encouragement! I never expected it... but thank you so much! I will definitely cheer for you next time ^_^
4. Infern - You keep raising the bar! Very nice! It's show time!

5. Arty - Fun pools... it woulda been too good if I won though. Grr.. Next time.

7. Count - You have to be one of the nicest people EVER. Thank you so much, you are TOO nice. @_@ Thanks for the friendlies, the niceness, the tips, everything! I will encourage you next time too!

9. Wakka - Thanks to you too! Thanks for the friendlies; I learned so much. I'll beat you next time.

13. Hilt - You suck.
13. Zozefup - Thanks!! @__@ I learned so much about the MK matchup in this weekend. It helped so tremedously to just sit down and think about it, and you were so kind to play pit and see what you could do. You're awesome! I hope to see you at another tournament soon!
13. Shaqtical - Herro!
13. Judo - Very good job! Nice repping Lexington! I think you can definitely do even better than this. I have your back through and through.

17. Vamp - Thank you for being so nice and housing us... even though your house was super cold. @_@
17. Crash - One day!
17. Rob Gambino - You, too, deserve so much thanks from me! Thanks for partnering with me; I wish we coulda done better. Next time I will definitely rabbit punch you and say "POKEMON STADIUM TWO!!! ^__^" and we'll get first place!
17. Excel - Herro Excel! Good job... but next time I will have the Sonic mu down, and you will get a thorough beating!
17. XeroXen - You're a lot funnier than I expected! nice friendlies, even tho I was dead tired.. you're a funny dude. let's play a lot more next time!

25. Caleb - It was nice meeting you! I hope you the best and I bet you can make HM next PR! Good luck! I will help all I can.
25. LoZ - Nice meeting you, too! So super cute ferrets! But if you ever order pizza, talk to me first!! I'll get it discounted. ^.^
25. Rogue - We didn't get to do that rematch... Next time!!
25. Composer - Thanks so much for the rides!! And did I really look like a hobo? ^.^ Didn't matter cause I was warm and toasty.
25. Rage - Herro!

33. ComradeSnake - Good pool matches!
33. Andy Pandy - Always good to see you!
33. Frfly - Nice meeting you... but you disappeared halfway through...

Top Bottom