• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RESULTS 12/19 - Smashin' Through The Snow (Lawrence, IN) - Midwest Smash Circuit

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
And I don't understand why doubles isn't done since Blue Blade was still there when doubles finished.
And unfortunately only he can update the OP with the Singles. But it shouldn't take much longer.
Actually, I left before doubles was over, like during either losers semis or 3rd place..

Spectrum000

Smash Cadet
Well, from what I remember:

Singles:

1 Krystedez
2 Y.b.M. (WSF 1-2 Krystedez; GF 1-3 Krystedez)
3 Kel (WF 0-3 Krystedez; LF 2?-3 Y.b.M.)
4 Infern Angelis (WSF 1-2 Kel; LSF ?-2 Y.b.M.)
5/6 chewyy (0-2 Kel; 1-2 Infern)
5/6 Arty (?-2 WakKa; ?-2 Y.b.M.)
7/8 Count (1-2 ook; 1-2 Arty)
7/8 Champ (?-2 ???; ?-2 chewyy)
9-12 Ook (?-2 Y.b.M.; ?-2 ???)
9-12 Ripple (1-2 Infern; 1-2 Count)
9-12 WakKa? (0-2 Krystedez; 1?-2 chewyy)
9-12 ???
13-16 Judo (?-2 ???; 1-2 chewyy)
13-16 Zozefup (?-2 ???; 0-2 Count)
13-16 ???
13-16 ???
17-24 _OraNoS_ (0-2 Krystedez; 0-2 Judo)
17-24 Rob Gambino? (?-2 ???; 0-2 Count)
25-32 Th3 Composer (?-2 ???; 0-2 _OraNoS_)
25-32 Dart? (?-2 ???; ?-2 ???)
33+ ???

Names that need a placing: Hilt, Renegade, Excel, Calebyte, Tactical, Crash, XeroXen...

Can anyone fill in or confirm and of the ???'s (or we can just wait for the bracket :dizzy:)
Also, point out any corrections that need to be made..
I checked a few of the things that are bolded for me and one for Arty and Ook each... That's about it. Again, same here, if Im incorrect, let me know too.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I just made it back to IL. I'll give tons of shout outs after I get some sleep. I love the MW-E community. It was fun hanging out with everyone IL, KY, OH, God Kais (not Infern). IL was awesome and made me proud to be part of the community.

I feel like I wasn't playing very well at this because I lost most of the sets that I thought "could go either way." But I beat Arty every game we played, beat the God Kais in teams (knocking them out of the money), took a game off Y.B.M and Smash 64's Snake (Infern chickened out of our MM)... and thats all I really cared about XD

But seriously, this is one of the funnest tournaments I've been too. I'll definitely be back to IN or OH when I feel like blowing $100+ again :)

edit: 500 POST!!!!!! I'M A SMASH ACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
EDIT:

OP fully updated! Thanks for your patience.

'NOTHER EDIT:

Results have been uploaded to AiB, should be available there within a day.

Kel

Smash Master
Kel always gets mad lol
Yeah, I don't like being cheered against =\

especially when it's people that I help/ people that pretend to be cool with me afterward. It's been known for a while now that if you cheer against me, I'm probably not gonna be cool with you for a while.

Thank you for letting us use your house Vamp/ parents.

please host another. Everyone had a great time <3

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Yeaah, Vamp~! Your house was so big! -^__^- Thank you very much for letting us stay there Friday night and having the tournament tomorrow. Everyone did such a good job! It's too bad singles brackets started so late in the day. >__<v But everyone did their best to help out and to get it running! Congratulations to everyone and hope things stay well! See you all next tournament~!! :3

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
1. Krystedez :wario: - Good stuff on winning!
2. YBM :kirby2: - Good Kirby as always, nice 2nd place, but as I said Indiana would be winning this tourney.
3. Kel :metaknight: - I really really want to MK ditto you. I love those matches so much.
4. Infern :snake: - Fun pools/money match, and really fun MK dittos XD.

5. Arty :falco: / :popo: / :gw: / :luigi2: - Arty is a cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything. Nice seeing you again.
5. Chewy :popo: / :dedede: - *sigh*, I hate 65:35 matchups with a passion but I hate playing MK against non MKs more. Oh well, I guess that's what happens with hard-counters.

7. Count :diddy: - Good placing!
7. Champ :popo: / :falco: - Fun MMs, even though you came out on top! (I can't handle that Falco!!!)

9. Renegade :ike: / :snake: - Nice playing friendlies with you, that Snake/Marth/Ike combo is so cool. MK isn't for you though... because he's gay.
9. Ook :dk2: - Every tournament I see you at there's always some super-hype match. I didn't get to see you vs. Kel because I was too busy getting my face Ftilted by Infern.
9. Ripple :dk2: - Placed the same as Ook!!! Good stuf, our pools match was pretty fun, but I can't beat the Side-B to Donkey Punch shenanigans.
9. Wakka :diddy: - I got ***** on livestream. Yaaaaay!

13. Hilt :olimar: - I have a feeling we were both kind've out of it by the time we did our MM. Oh well, maybe we'll play earlier next time? XD
13. Zozefup :metaknight: - My metaknight counterpart placed higher than me!? Unacceptable!
13. Shaqtical :lucario: - Lucario is broken, if only I knew my grandpa was gonna be an hour late I would've played you.
13. Judo :shiek: - I wanted to play you soooo badly, but then I ran into DDD and didn't feel like going MK. D:

17. Vamp :lucario: - Thanks for doing this awesome tourney/keeping your cat at bay.
17. Sothe :sonic: - I think I talked to you a bit, unfortunately I didn't get to see you play.
17. Crash :luigi2: - Don't be sandbaggin' versus Caleb now, he's gonna take my spot as best Mario in Indiana.
17. Rob Gambino :metaknight: - Uair chains all day.
17. Excel :sonic: - Your too slow.
17. DLA :ganondorf: - Clooooose match in pools, but the cape will always prevail. :D
17. XeroXen :mario2: - Your a scrub using Mario versus DDD what the hell is wrong with you?

25. IkeKillsAll :ike: - You seemed pretty cool, but giving us those directions was so mean of you! (Even though we drove right past the food XD)
25. Caleb :mario2: - Don't use Mario against D3 find some way around it and you'll be better than me.
25. LoZ :dedede: - THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME USE YOUR HAT!
25. Mayling :pit: - Best player in Lexington.
25. Rogue :sonic: - Nice seeing you again, your sonic definantly improved.
25. Composer :kirby: - The coolest guy in Indiana.

33. ComradeSnake :snake: - Nice to meet you, glad to know Indiana is starting to get some high tiers. You'll improve fast no doubt.
33. Andy Pandy :metaknight: / :fox: - Why are you all the way down here? O_o
33. Lvl. 9 Snake :snake: - THREE STOCKED ON YOUR COUNTERPICK AGAIN!!!

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
So, I was perusing this lovely results thread, and came upon the fact that there was a lvl 9 Snake in singles. I have to know what happened!

Oh, and I really wish I could've been there! I've been dying to meet a professional Kirby. One day...XD

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
alright, shoutout time

1. Krystedez - good to meet/play you! you have a very unique wario.. maybe I can find a way to beat you someday
(playing you helped me work on the matchup, thanks)
2. Y.b.M. - I may never understand how you make Kirby look good
3. Kel - I need to play you again, & stay focused!
4. Infern - haven't played or talked to you yet, but I saw your Snake in a few games and learned some things (so.. thanks? :))

5. Arty - Nice to meet you, need to play a friendly outside of doubles now...
5. Chewyy - Congrats on your placing! You nearly had top 4! (repping Team IOWA)

7. Count - Good Diddy, I wanna play you in a friendly and maybe I can learn something to do against the chimp, GG's in doubles (I won't SD next time!)
7. Champ - Did not play/talk to

9. Renegade - Did not play/talk to
9. Ook - entertaining set against Kel & good to see you again
9. Ripple - You were so close to top 6 :\ congrats regardless, & thanks for driving
(*myeah* *mustache twirl* reppin' Team IOWA)
9. Wakka - I hadn't heard of you before, but I was impressed

13. Hilt - fun playing you in pools/doubles/friendlies, take charge
13. Zozefup - fun games in pools (:lol: Rainbow Cruise)
13. Shaqtical - Did not play/talk to
13. Judo - frustrating to play you :| (easily) the best Sheik I've played

17. Vamp - Thanks for housing us after the tournament and hosting everyone for the tournament, it was really fun
17. Sothe - Did not play/talk to
17. Crash - your antics make me laugh, it was entertaining to see you play Ripple
17. Rob Gambino - nice to finally figure out who you are, now I need to play you
17. Excel - Next time, no Green Greens :psycho: Hopefully you'll be as prepared as I'm planning on being, whenever it is. Also, it was pretty cool to see more of those poké balls.
17. DLA - I've barely talked with you (at another tourney) and I need to play a friendly with you sometime
17. Oranos [ : ) : ) ] - hooray! (do better next time)
17. XeroXen - neat hat

25. IkeKillsAll - Did not play/talk to

25. Dart - fun teaming with you, I expected you to do better in singles, but you weren't that interested :\
25. Caleb - fun playing friendlies/pool matches with you
25. LoZ - Did not play/talk to
25. Mayling - Did not play/talk to
25. Rogue - Did not play/talk to

25. Composer - fun playing your kirby, wished I had played friendlies w/ you
25. Rage - Did not play/talk to

33. ComradeSnake - Did not play/talk to
33. Andy Pandy - Did not play/talk to
33. Frfly - Did not play/talk to
33. Lvl. 9 Snake - Did not play

Nobody else mained GDubs :cry:
Also, for those in the car with me.. you didn't really see a Circuit City, did you?

Arty

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!

1. Krystedez - I'm surprised you won, but good stuff man! Great pools matches, you're getting better at the matchup.
2. YBM - Good stuff. Sick Kirby man. I should've went GW on Frigate :urg:
3. Kel - Good stuff in teams! :(
4. Infern - Nice seeing you again man. Good job in brackets! Hope you feel better.
5. Chewyy - Nice to meet you. Great ICs, but I was way more impressed with your DDD! Nice job reppin IL
7. Count - Tough loss first game :( Oh well. You'll get me next time. You're always cool to hang out with!
7. Champ - Pew Pew! Use Falco more :)
9. Renegade - Lol. Use Ike more!
9. Ook - Fun trip man. We gotta do it again sometime!
9. Ripple - You're a beast in Melee! You took my dollar :(
9. Wakka - Good stuff against me! You got me in front of all your fellow Springfielders. And stop smiling :)
13. Hilt - Good matches. I should've went Falco on you all the way. If you played my Icies the way you were playing them last stock, you would've easily beaten them. And fun teamming!
13. Zozefup - You're an extremely nice guy :) You're very good for not owning a Wii. Hope to see you again some time
17. Vamp - Good stuff, although we never had our epic $MM :mad:
17. Sothe - Great trip man! Stop being so gullible and keep ****** with Sonic :)
17. Crash - You got Rob next time!
17. Rob Gambino - Crash gots you next time! Good matches man! Come to tournies more!
17. Excel - Keep reppin Sonic and keep up that awesome commentating!
17. DLA - Thanks for the ride! Keep up the Ganon pwnage!
17. Oranos - Great GW man! Nice meeting you
17. XeroXen - We didn't play this time :(
25. Dart - Good **** in Melee! You're Marth is beast
25. Mayling - Great Pools Matches! Nice Pit
25. Composer - Nice Kirby! and awesome commentating!
Nope - Nice meeting you. Great MM! Probably the closest one I've ever had.
Although you got lucky :laugh:
Capem - Good stuff!
Fonz - Ohio stages suck! Your tag sucks!
Lou - Your tag rocks!

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Shoutout time....

1. Krystedez - Dude, you have totally proven me wrong. Didn't think you were gonna be all that good just from playing Wifi, but man, you honestly have blown my mind. Good **** and good Wario.
2. YBM - Guess I can't blame you for the directions... played well as always. Great Kirby and
3. Kel - Sup!
4. Infern - YOU I can blame for bad directions (from what I was told lol). Hopefully no-name Mr. Dans Hamburgers (or whatever the hell it was called) treated you guys well. Nice seein' you guys and Cincy again.

7. Count - Your reppin' Indiana hard! Keep it up!

9. Renegade - Good catchin' up with ya.

13. Hilt - Thanks for helping out, including after I left. Your Olimar is too good.
13. Zozefup - I think we met prior to this, maybe MELEE-FC? But if not, nice meetin' ya.

17. Vamp - Dude, thanks to you and your mom for letting us use the house. After people started showing up (and got more than I expected), everything worked out quite well.
17. Crash - SHORYUKEN!
17. Rob Gambino - Nice meetin' ya.
17. Excel - Your Sonic still makes me have second thoughts on him as a good character. You play him well.
17. XeroXen - Keep it up man! You seem to be getting better every tournament.

25. Caleb - Glad this tournament turn out 100x better than your "first." Keep on playing, we'll get BSU noticed eventually!
25. LoZ - Nice seein' ya again. Unfortunately, Day took away everyone's fun from Uno XD.
25. Mayling - Good stuff in crews with Pit. Sorry some unfortunate events had to fall upon you.
25. Rogue - Same thing I said to Caleb, keep on playing and you will move up!
25. Composer - Thanks for helping out during the tournament when the rest of us were occupied.

33. ComradeSnake - Glad you could make it, we'll get more BSU rep at the next tournament!
33. Frfly - Thanks for coming out man, good to see new faces, including from Indiana. We need more smashers in this state!

Nope/Smashfield - Great seein' all of you again, it's unfortunate that you had car trouble. But it all turned out well (at least getting to play in the tournament).
FanFan - Missed your epic cookies... but your commentating was awesome!
Today - We are definitely getting a rematch in Uno next time we meet. I think that game was rigged :p

To All Who Attended - Once again, thank you for your patience this weekend and appreciate everyones cooperation during our little mishap midway through doubles. I hope you had a good experience here and that the rest of the circuit season is as good of an experience. I once again thank Vamp and his mom for the use of his house, as well as those who helped out during the tournament when I or Vamp were not available to take care of some things.

To those in the Top 5 (Singles) - I was told that a minor portion of winnings was missing from the pot, so if you would like your portion, please let me know ASAP in a PM, I will pay you at the next event or whenever you are in attendance again. I know how much was missing so I got the math down to whatever you are missing, and if you would like to know that as well, PM me. I'm sure a couple of you would like some missing winnings.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
First of all thanks to Vamp and BlueBlade for getting this thing together; it was a great tournament. Despite several little delays and issues that went on, you guys handled it REALLY WELL. I've had more fun here than I've had at tourneys for awhile. Props to Hilt as well for helping out with this.

Today- Thanks for the housing/directions to Dr. X/being a contact incase something happened. You are extremely nice and hospitable.

Mayling- Teams was so much fun, and I really liked our teamwork. Sorry for wanting Final D on that 3rd game (and not pulling through, it was close though). Next time if you have a specific stage in mind, just speak up and slap me across the face saying MK can fight anywhere; these guys back up Diddy and Snake, lol. Your pit is solid, and it was a pleasure meeting you.

Ashley- Sorry about the snoring or growling or whatever we want to call it. IT was a nice talking to you; I hope you had fun.

Fanfan- Good job on getting live stream set up etc. Umm, you guys drive fast in the ice, lol.

1. Krystedez- Amazing stuff. I expected you to be good, but I honestly did not expect you to win. You've convinced me that there is some untapped potential for Wario in that bike, especially against certain characters. Your combos are extremely smooth. You reminded me that Wario has a good offensive game to go along with his defensive/punishment game.

2. YBM- I don't know how you do it with kirby, but good stuff.

3. Kel-
Yeah, I don't like being cheered against =\

especially when it's people that I help/ people that pretend to be cool with me afterward. It's been known for a while now that if you cheer against me, I'm probably not gonna be cool with you for a while.
I am going to assume you are talking about me, at least partially. Being cheered against is strange terminology to use. I said things like good stuff YBM, not OMG Kel sucks haha. I was complimenting gameplay, not degrading you in any way. You're an extremely good player, and YBM pulled out a couple moves that impressed me so I gave him some praise. Even sports fans that hate the cavs with a passion will freak out when Lebron James pulls off some crazy crap against their favorite team. In my own matches, particularly against Renegade and Smash64, I complimented them. Was I happy that they just wrecked my face and perhaps made me look a little dumb? No, they did some cool stuff however, so I let them know.

It is silly to refuse to help or hold a grudge against someone for giving someone besides you props. I guess I "pretended to be cool with you afterward", because I didn't know there was a problem between us in the first place. I just assumed you were upset at the time, because you were losing. Apparently you are seriously mad about it. It sucks if that's how you feel after meeting for the first time, but I'm not sorry. Honestly I think you're being a cry baby about it.

FYI I don't particularly like to see you lose either. You play MK and it's easier to learn/figure out what to do when you're having success. I respect you as a player, but I don't go to tourneys to **** ride kel or anyone for that matter. I go to have fun, learn/get better, and watching your match was educational and entertaining, regardless if you were winning or not.

5. Arty- Japes didn't work out quite as well as I would have liked, but I was curious nonetheless. Wish I could have got some more games with you, hopefully I'll see you around sometime. Congrats on 5th.

5. Chewy- Amazing stuff. Thanks for carrying zoze, lol. You guys were a really good team.

7. Count- Nice to see you again. Honestly I was kind of suprised about our first game myself after our matches at the first Kakuna. Good job at both tourneys though.

7. Champ - Really solid IC. WTF happened to you against OS? I felt hopeless. You're the best IC against mk I've faced besides Lain.

9. Renegade- Matches with you are always hilarious and fun. Thanks for the snake practice.

9. Ook- You mind ***** me. I didn't know what to do towards the end of our first game. Next time I'll be more than a one trick pony. Congratulations on beating zoze, kel, and myself. Did you even lose to mk that day?

9. Wakka- Didn't even get to finish my one game with you. I never heard of you before this, but you made crazy upsets both tournies.

13. Hilt- Nice to see you again. Our matches are always really close.
13. Zozefup- We brought 14 chairs, lol. I hope Smash64 was comfortable.
13. Shaqtical- You got me again. I won't let it happen next time. Good job. Sorry my style bores you.
13. Judo- Could not kill you 2nd stock 3rd match in teams. Living to 170+ with nades and DK all over me. Nice job.

17. Vamp- Thanks again. Lucario u-smash is lol.
17. Crash - You are hilarious. I think you intimidate yourself a little too much though. You can do better against patient MK than you were, I've seen you play.
17. Rob Gambino- Not bad. Time to add/discover some variety so you can pull though the close ones.
17. Excel- I miss seeing fox in tourneys, but I hear your sonic is coming along nicely.
17. Oranos- Yeah, nice to meet you finally. Hopefully we play someday whether it's melee or brawl.
17. XeroXen- Glad I finally got to meet you as well. Best mario I've played hands down.

25. Caleb- Really good for someone relatively new to tourney scene. Your mario is good. I think with a little more experience
25. LoZ- Nice to see you again. I like your laid back personality. Your dedede is good. You might want to consider a secondary, if only for the mk matchup.
25. Mayling- Yay, Mayling
25. Rogue- Keep working on that sonic.
25. Composer- Pleasure seeing you again. Your commentary analogies had me rolling sometimes. It was nice to see you playing multiple characters. I'm sure you'll find a nice combo that will work for you within a few weeks.
33. Frfly- You were in my pool, but we didn't play. WTF. Maybe we'll meet some other time.

Capem- Holy crap. I have no idea how you were doing half of the things you were doing to renegade's snake. You impressed me, hopefully you can stay longer next time and perhaps give me some tips.

I had a really good time here, and I'm sure I'm forgetting many people. I also thought it was awesome that it was snowing throughout the tournament. I loved the title from day one, but I only love it more afterwards.

Did IL vs OH/Cinci not happen?
Nope. A lot of smashfield left early (didn't even enter singles), tournament went on pretty late, people probably didn't really want to do like a 3 person crew battle, and people were too busy talking about krystedez.

Spectrum000

Smash Cadet
2. Y.b.M.:

Frikken sweat Kirby, and to boot, first time I've seen someone utilize the wii remote and nunchuck control style so well. Not only that, but outplacing every other high-tier character, mainly metaknight? I'd say the mask is best left off! (no offense to MK players, hah!)

3. Kel:

Funnest matches I've ever had with a Metaknight, I honestly didn't think I'd pull through even with my MK experience. Sorry about the slight mishap during the match, and I hope someday we get to play again.

4. Infern:

Sorry I was not much of a challenge for you at the end of the tournament, lol. I would have liked to play more, ut I'm just glad to have played you at all. That match between your Snake and Kel's MK was super amazing on Luigi's Mansion. I didn't expect anyone to do so well there. Usually to me LM means instant win for MK. @_@

5. Arty:

God **** Arty, you freaking rock my socks every time I see you play, I was really glad I didn't get you in my bracket or I would have lost and had to face someone else just as scary that should have aced me out of this or something xD (see: Renegade, Count, etc...)

5. Chewy:

I think I saw one of your matches. Pretty impressive. Sorry I can't say much more.

7. Count:

It was good to see you again, would have been an epic match if we got to play again, but it's thanks to you I have the Diddy knowledge I need now! Good job on the tournament otherwise, hope to see you at the next tourney.

7. Champ:

Weren't you that IC's I friendlied with? God **** man you've got one of the best IC's I've seen, you're freaking pro. Thanks for the experience, it really helps.

9. Renegade:

Waah :urg: Why didn't I get to face you, big guy? The brackets cheated you! You're supposed to be my rival-doozie! 0-2 so far dude... I want to tie it up!

9. Ook:

Everyone is always amazed by your performance, I was glad to see you there!

9. Ripple:

I don't remember ya. >.> Good **** anyways.

9. Wakka

Good Diddy, really crazy when it counts! You really surprised me in pools the way you played. GGs both there and in the bracket.

13. Hilt:

It was really nice playing you, I liked getting some more olimar experience. Hope to see you again at the next tournament!

13. Zozefup:

Hey, other-really-odd-and-uniquely-named-person! Fun games at and after the tourney man. Good stuff. And if anyone says you got owned by my Dad, everyone misunderstood, he was talking to me, not you! XD (hope you get it... because even I don't o_O)

13. Shaqtical:

No idea who you are. O_O

13. Judo:

Don't remember, just heard a lot. XP

17. Vamp:

AHHH RAGING LUCARIO TURBO UP SMASH FTW AAAAH! Awesome tourney man, really nice house, I liked the setup and it was great seeing you again.

17. Sothe:

Uhhh. I saw you playing. You looked really good. I don't know, when I saw your name it was "SoThE" or something on screen, and I thought "Sonic The Edgehog?"

17. Crash:

No idea.

17. Rob Gambino:

Fun matches, great doubles team you got there with May. It was great playing you.

17. Excel:

Sorry, I didn't know who you were until you spoke up and I saw some more posts. I don't remember all usernames very well, but regardless, it was nice talking with you and stuff. Also, if you were the sonic I played on livestream, good games and all, if not, then I need a brain examination lol!

17. DLA:

Heard a lot, good stuff repping Ganon.

17. Oranos:

Good games mate, nice meeting you!

17. XeroXen:

No idea <_<

25. IkeKillsAll:

>_>

25. Dart:

Uh..

25. Caleb:

Ohhh wai-...nah nvm don't know you.

25. LoZ:

I know YOU! Too bad we didn't play or anything, didn't really talk to you a whole lot. oh well!

25. Mayling:

Freaking amaaaazing Pit, loved playing you in Doubles, you're a very smart player, it was nice meeting you as well.

25. Rogue:

Uh. No idea yet again.

25. Composer:

It's thanks to you that I even was informed about this tournament, good stuff man thanks for that!

25. Rage:

>_> No idea again.

33. ComradeSnake:

It was fun playing you, nice snake, just have more confidence in yourself, you're really good, you just don't believe it! Belieeeve in yourself!!! >_>

33. Andy Pandy:

Not sure.

33. Frfly:

Not sure.

33. Lvl. 9 Snake:

Good ****, reppin' computer world!

1. Krystedez - GOOD GOD **** JOB KRYS!!! makes me proud to be an IN smasher and to have a IN smasher win one of my first tournaments.

2. YBM - sooo glad you could make it bro, good job on getting 2nd your always topping, once my poor kitty passes away :crying: ima call you

3. Kel - Good job you and cinci are always doing well, dont get mad when people cheer against you! forget them just think about the people who got your back!! also i will be doing another one, i think i have the date picked out i just need a turbo witty name

4. Infern - Good job infern glad you could make it, dude our pools were turbo tough man i was scared i wasnt gonna make it out D:

5. Arty - It was good to see IL could make it especially you =) but your right! we forgot i expected you to be staying the night so i thought we had time D: i still have the arty dollar!

5. Chewy - Amazing first round, unfortunately for me you got that gordo i thought i had you =(

7. Count - Another one of my hometown boys! now all you need to do is continue to move up in placing and start takin home the good stuff.

7. Champ - it was good seeing you @_@ sorry i always get you and capem confused this only means we need to meet up at more tournaments!

9. Renegade - Good job! too bad you didnt do better but youll get it next time.

9. Ook - OOK!! amazing clutch game against kel that could have gone either way, also :p so could our items match!

9. Ripple - Good stuff i dont think we played but i know i housed you =D i wish we coulda hung out more but i think we were all a little dead that night

9. Wakka - WAKKA WAKKA! sorry i couldnt have been more of a challenge in pools =/ i have no diddy matchup exp, or barely any so its like "wtf do i do?"

13. Hilt - D: 13th?! well next time youll get it! did you play your D3 at all? THANKS soooooo much for helping run TIO the rest of the time i couldnt have done it without you guys.

13. ZozePUFF - cuz i swear thats what your name said for THE LONGEST time, thanks for coming i didnt expect to see you guys friday night but it was all good.

13. Shaqtical - Not enough Shaq fu apparently get more!

13. Judo - We didnt play, this makes me unhappy, i swear i could have beaten you if we did! but regardless im happy you came.

17. Vamp - you poor fool, you payed out so many $1 bills for the silliest things, to play on lives stream? you dumb

17. Sothe - Thanks for coming, i thought you were staying along with arty i guessed wrong Dx

17. Crash - YOUR A MAN AND YOUR 40! glad you drove that van and your sense of direction must be top tier to pass the road your on right as im talking to you.

17. Rob Gambino - i hope the lucario exp was somewhat helpful friday night, you dont find bunches of lucarios that U-smash like i do =)

17. Excel - Tough run in brackets iirc, i think we both had tough runs

17. DLA - Thanks for coming, i saw you and Fonzi ganon ditto but we didnt talk a lot or at all D: next time ill at east say hi.

17. Oranos - Thanks for coming with the rest of IL, i like IL =3

17. XeroXen - you and your huge *** dero doro drink, good job teaming in pools it was such a clutch game!! we almost had them =( cept japes is full of water and lucario says only ******s like water.

25. IkeKillsAll - good job in bracket, i was hoping to see how my bowser would do i almost turned it around but i think it was unwise to toss a secondary out into the fray without tons of practice

25. Dart - errr im trying to remember you off the top of my head but i cant >_< thanks for coming.

25. Caleb - Glad you made it that pizza was good <3 thanks for driving, judo was resorting to making cups out of water ._.

25. LoZ - Glad you made it too, thanks for all your help TOing you knew it woulda been waaaay too much for me to take on.

25. Mayling - :3 sorry i couldnt present more of a challenge, glad you made it since
LEXINGTON CANT DRIVE *stares at lexington smash that isnt judo or may*

25. Rogue - Glad you came, it was a tough tourney for sure, but its a learning experience i think you and caleb are getting better =)

25. Composer - THANK YOU for helping run the rest of the tourney, without you it would have been a total fail D: till next time

25. Rage - We didnt play, or talk a whole lot sorry =O

33. ComradeSnake - Sorry in pools, i felt as tho i over did it, but keep working, snakes a really good character and i have such a hard time taking him on, just ask infern

33. Andy Pandy - MELEE! too bad you didnt make it too far in bracket tho.

33. Frfly - you came alone iirc which is amazing and thanks, sorry we didnt talk much after you arrived i didnt see you and i was running around taking care of the mundane affairs.

33. Lvl. 9 Snake - thanks for making it man, i feel like your always there where ever i go =) you made this tourney more than possible, im still trying to figure out your pool, hilt said not to question it but i cant help but wonder

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
13. Zozefup:
Hey, other-really-odd-and-uniquely-named-person! Fun games at and after the tourney man. Good stuff. And if anyone says you got owned by my Dad, everyone misunderstood, he was talking to me, not you! XD (hope you get it... because even I don't o_O)
Haha, that was hilarious! I know zozefup feels the same way. Trust me, we're glad he said it.

Calebyte

Smash Lord
I didn't meet everybody, so here are shoutouts to those I met or whose matches I watched.

1. Krystedez: Didn't talk to you, but good stuff winning the tourney! :cool:
2. YBM: I saw your Kirby, and was very impressed. Best Kirby I've seen for sure.
5. Chewy: Good matches in pools.
7. Count: Always a blast hanging out with you! Fun weekend, congrats of playing well, and thanks for all the tips. :)
7. Champ: Great meeting you, man! Your ICs are too pro, haha!
9. Ook: Your DK is amazing.
9. Wakka: Good meeting you as well! Fun times. Great Diddy!
13. Hilt: Sorry you weren't having your best day. Pool matches were fun. :)
13. Zozefup: We played in pools, I think... Good matches.
13. Shaqtical: Good seeing you again.
17. Vamp: Thanks for putting on the tourney!! And yes, that pizza was good.
17. Crash: Our bracket match was a lot of fun.
17. Rob Gambino: TORNAAAAAAAAAAAAAADO!!!!!! :)
17. Excel: Fun pool matches, thanks for all the encouragement. Also, great commentary on the live-stream matches!
17. XeroXen: Always a pleasure, sir. Good rep for Mario!
25. Mayling: I didn't meet you until Cincy, but fun friendlies!
25. Rogue: Glad you came, I'm sure you'll get better with time.
25. Composer: Good to see you again. Friendlies were fun.
33. ComradeSnake: It was good that you came! Don't get too discouraged, I'm sure you'll improve. :)
33. Lvl. 9 Snake: Good job repping the computer world.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
1. Krystedez - Good **** on 1st, that Wario is impressive. Let's friendly next time we meet.
2. YBM - It's always the Kirby mains who use Wii+chuck - is it better for Kirby or something? Regardless, your Kirby was fun to watch, nice job on 2nd
3. Kel - Your MK is really fun to watch (and fight, though we had to quit after 1 stock). You're a cool guy too, grats on 3rd
4. Infern - I got really angry with myself when you came from behind and won that first pools match. I feel better knowing that you got 4th though lol; I had no idea you were that good. I should have known though, seeing how much you stepped it up second match.

5. Arty - Fun car ride. "He's got a gun and he's ready to ****!"
5. Chewy - Nice job repping IL; I want some friendlies next time we meet, I was kinda embarrassed by our friendlies in Springfield

7. Count - Man I always feel like such a noob when I'm fighting good Diddies. Especially on laggy TVs lol. I gotta learn some tricks from Fonz I guess!
7. Champ - Fun games, that IC fusion thingy was hella janky. I think I did well considering the matchup, though CPing RC was a mistake lol. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'll go all Ganon against your Icies next time.

9. Renegade - Didn't get to fight you but I've heard a lot about you from the numerous Ikes in IL. I'd like some friendlies next time
9. Ook - I know that monkey, his name is Ook! Nice job controlling your anger and not throwing your controller this time.
9. Ripple - Fun pools matches, I'm glad I got to fight you. Let's get some DK dittos next time.
9. Wakka - I saw you beat Arty, that was some good ****. I'm glad I didn't have to fight you because I would have embarrassed myself.

13. Hilt - You look like you really know your character, especially with your use of Oli's super armor. That was fun to watch.
13. Zozefup - Well I don't have much to say about our match, but you're a cool guy and it was nice to meet you. When I first saw you, you reminded me of some actor, and it was killing me the entire day. By the end of the night I finally realized it: you look like the guy who played Shaggy in the Scooby Doo movie! Arty, Ook, and Sothe agreed with me lol. So I'm gonna call you Shaggy from now on, because your name is a lot harder to say.
13. Shaqtical - don't remember you, sorry
13. Judo - You have a great Sheik, and you're a cool guy to hang out with. I learned a lot about the Sheik MU from our friendlies, though I'm sure you can tell that my skill/attention span was fading as the night went on lol. We definitely need more friendlies next time.

17. Vamp - Thanks for hosting, sorry about the stolen money, that just sucks.
17. Sothe - Really good job on 17th, I'm glad you did so well. Stop being so gullible though! Why would gullible be written on the ceiling? lol ><
17. Crash - Fun friendlies, you're a funny guy. I love the Ganon vs Weegee matchup, mainly because he can't up B me out of jab cancel :p
17. Rob Gambino - Didn't get to fight you
17. Excel - You're a cool guy, didn't get to fight you either though
17. DLA - Dodongos Love Artichokes
17. Oranos - Yeah man sorry we didn't get to talk, the only time I really saw you was when we were about to leave, and everyone wanted to get out of there lol >< We'll friendly next time for sure
17. XeroXen - Beast Mario, Ganon's powerless against the cape :(

25. IkeKillsAll - Didn't get to fight you
25. Dart - You're the melee Falcon right? Those were some fun matches (for me at least - you seemed pretty bored)
25. Caleb - don't remember you, sorry
25. LoZ - don't remember you either ><
25. Mayling - you're the Pit right? I only saw you in doubles friendlies, you were kicking *** in 2v1
25. Rogue - Good sonic and fun matches - you gotta stop rolling into the stomp!
25. Composer - Fun pools matches, you're a funny guy
25. Rage - didn't get to fight you

33. ComradeSnake - don't remember you
33. Andy Pandy - don't remember you either :(
33. Frfly - don't remember you EITHER :(
33. Lvl. 9 Snake - what a beast

Fonzi - Those were really fun matches. It's a shame we didn't get to fight some more, though I guess we should be glad your car broke down at the venue instead of in the middle of the highway or something. We'll get a lot more matches in next time for sure :D

Blueblade - thanks for organizing the tournament, sorry that you had to leave early

Zozefup

Smash Lord
But I beat Arty every game we played, beat the God Kais in teams (knocking them out of the money), took a game off Y.B.M and Smash 64's Snake (Infern chickened out of our MM)
So I'm sure no one got this except for the people I played. I played Arty 1 game and he basically committed suicide twice and still almost won. The game I took off Y.B.M was on Green Greens and he just ran off the sides lol. I played smash 64's snake for about 6 hours straight after the tournament and only won one game! He is stupid good.

Shout outs:

1. Krystedez - Your Wario is insanely good! I've never seen a Wario that plays anything like you do. I enjoyed our friendlies, and what your Dad said was hilarious!! Even if he wasn't talking to me.
2. YBM - Fun games in tournament. Your probably my favorite person to play against. You make me think SO much in our matches. I used to be a Kirby main, but I gave up because... Kirby isn't very good lol. You inspired me to pick him up again. The next tournament we go to you should show me some Kirby stuff!
3. Kel - Thanks for all the help on the Snake match up. I feel like I actually somewhat know what I'm doing now. Congrats on your placings at both tournaments. Hopefully I'll see you at the #1 spot next time though. I know your skilled enough to win these.
4. Infern - I wish we would have got to play. But honestly, after Smash 64 ***** me for 6 hours straight, I'm kind of glad I didn't MM any Snakes at this tournament. I'll probably see you around and we can get some friendlies in.
5. Arty - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad I finally got to meet you and other Chicago people. You guys were awesome and repped IL better than I did. I lost to Y.B.M and Count though, so I don't feel too bad about it. You VS Renegade was one of the most impressive matches I saw at the tournament. Congrats on taking him out, and placing decently well. I think you should stick to Falco against Diddy though.
5. Chewy - I wish we could have gotten a lot more friendlies in too. OS taught me a lot about the ICs match up after the tournament, so I want a rematch on Luigi's! XD. I can't believe I lost to a DDD on rainbow cruise lol. I had no idea DDD could punish tornado that well. I enjoyed our matches in teams! I really don't know how we placed as high as we did when I struggle against Snake and you struggle against MK lol. It worked out very well though.
7. Count - I wish we could get some more serious matches in. I need to play your Diddy like 50+ times to try to learn the new stuff. Your read my MK so well now that it frustrating XD. I don't know if I should go back to my old style and play it like Rob did, or learn to be more agro. I'll learn how to use bananas before next tournament too. Congrats on placing 7th! Maybe next time I'll see you at the top.
7. Champ - I thought I had a good understanding of the ICs match up until I played you in that MM. What happened when you played OS? You didn't play like that when you played against me :(. I'll try to learn more about the match for next time.
9. Renegade - LOL. Our matches are funny. I don't understand how you hit me all the time with fully charged Ike Smashes! I see it coming from for like 3 whole seconds, but... it's too late... I already dodged, and I just slowly fall into them lol. Good seeing you at a tournament again.
9. Ook - Do you really have anger problems? In our match you seemed like the calmest/layed back player I've seen. I actually enjoyed our set a lot (which surprised me). I should have taken you to some gay CP the last match instead of FD lol. You had way more answers to Nado than I knew DK had. Next time I may try to Nado a little less and mix it up soon. Nado usually hit, but sometimes when I tried it, I lost my stock :(
9. Ripple - It was good seeing again at this tournament. Congrats on getting 9th! After seeing you VS lain though I know you can place higher. Next time I want to play some of your secondary's too.
9. Wakka - Thanks for the tips against Diddy. I'll watch some videos and try to figure out how to use them before next tournament. Congrats on taking down some really big names at both tournaments.
13. Hilt - LOL. I'm glad I got to hang out with you after the tournament. I laughed so hard about smash 64 that I cried lol. Can someone get that picture online? LOL. Our matches were fun as always. I'll try to learn more about Olimar for next time.
17. Vamp - Thanks for hosting! Your Lucario has gotten a lot better since S.L.O.T.H. Congrats on placing so well. If you keep improving you'll be passing me in no time. Congrats on hosting a very fun/well run tournament too.
17. Crash - Sorry about all the Nados! lol. But I agree with Rob, you could do much better against us if you just relaxed and focused before you play MK. You definitely have the skill it takes to win that match up. (or you could just pick up MK like I did lol).
17. Rob Gambino - Thanks for riding with me to the tournament. You did much better at this tournament than I expected (in friendlies anyway) lol. It stink that we were both losing our 50/50s.
17. DLA - It was good to finally meet you and other Chicago people. Sorry about the Nado spam. I wouldn't stand a chance against your DK if I tried to fight you on the ground though. Ook just Up tilted me out of Nado, so maybe you could try to learn the timing for next time. And I hate the name Shaggy! lol.
17. XeroXen - LOLOLOLOL. You're a much better player than I expected. I wish Mario had an answer to Nado so I could see you only using him and winning tournaments :). Your MK is solid in MK dittos though. Rob said you beat him in the ditto, which is extremely impressive. I'm glad I finally got to meet you in person.
25. LoZ - It's always fun seeing you at tournaments! Chewy's DDD just Up tilted me out of Nado every time. I think if you learned to do that it would make the MK match ups very winnable for you.
25. Mayling - Yay Mayling! You have the best pit I've ever played against! Congrats on doing so well in teams. I can't believe how much you improved against MK in the short time you played against Rob. I was so worried that you were going to take me out of bracket after that first game at X's house. I'll probably see you around at more tournaments!
25. Composer - I'm glad I got to hang out with you this weekend! The stories you told were hilarious!

Fonzi - The Gannon match was fun. I really want to play your Lucario next time. I'm pretty sure I'll get smoked though.

wakka444

Smash Ace
1. Krystedez-i had no idea what i was doing against you like the whole time hahaha great stuff!! llike when id like to approach there was a bike in the way! and you wouldnt be silly and keep dairing me like i wanted great job on first!! youre welcome for taking care of arty =P

2. Y.b.M-you looked so miserable =( and im still dying to play you in brackets GOD KAIS

3. Kel-scariest MK to me ive nvr not been 2stocked by you o0

4. Infern- ewww not top 3...i understand you gotta sandbag at some point!

5. Arty-honestly you inspired me this tournament and i went back to my aggressive roots and it was the best thing that could ever happen to me haha...although i will nvr play aggro against that weegee =D great games and that smile is how i win!!

5. Chewy-GGs you are one NASTY chaingrabber! making nana jump away from spikes is total cheating!!

7. Count-we re slowly taking them by storm!! and we nvr had to play!! haha

7. Champ-pew?

9. Renegade-finding your house was quite an adventure o0 good seeing you man

9. Ook-youre amazing!

9. Ripple-also amazing!

9. Wakka-hehe upset weekend

13. Hilt-i love seeing you! ggs japes is toooo much fun!!

13. Zozefup-a few mixups and youll be a huge threat!

17. Vamp-pools was fun and diddy is one of the macth ups you gotta have experience with lol, you had some very impressive moments tho and i saw that game with chewwy good ****!

17. Crash-hahaha best commentary and monkey enthusiast in the midwest!

17. Rob Gambino-sry we nvr had our game lol

17. Excel-good seeing you and i know youre cabable of better!

17. DLA-i wanted to do ganon dittos but i was scared hahahah,(i 3stock fonz's ganon =D....once lol)

17. Oranos-dont think we got to play or talk =(

17. XeroXen-ggs marios your marios is NASTY

25. IkeKillsAll-HE DOES!!

25. Dart-WOOOO MELEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. Caleb-good hanging out with you! you actually impressed a lot of ppl and have lots of potential! mario doesnt =(

25. Mayling-good seeing you and ggs i hope those tips help! if i think of others ill let you know haha

25. Composer-good seeing you!!!

33. ComradeSnake-ggs in pools its hard playing against diddy for the first time, practice up!

33. Lvl. 9 Snake-sexiest smasher regardless!!

Sry to anyone i forgot i had a blast this tourney and it was great seeing MW:W for the first time! you guys are NASTY good we gotta have that crew battle with ohio =D

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Who is this Rogue Sonic?! I must know D;
And Good **** to Krystedez!
Er, to God Kais, I mean.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
1. Krystedez- I'm saddened that you don't remember me. We spent most of the tournament talking. You and your dad played me and Tactical (Shaqtical) in doubles.

2. YBM-Good stuff.

3. Kel-Random R&B song references are random and funny.

4. Infern-We never got to play.

5. Arty-You are one goofy dude. Weegee dittos are epic.

5. Chewy-ICs. I've gotta learn how to deal with them.

7. Count-Never got a chance to play against you.

7. Champ-I want my dollar back...

9. Renegade-Killer comeback in dubs.

9. Ook-GGs in brackets. I'm still surprised I did as well as I did. Also I should probably not roll behind you. Justice and Oppression hurt.

9. Ripple-Get dem vidjos up. I wish I would've mixed it up against you more.

9. Wakka-Waka Laka's a thing to play forever, just to be together, just to be together...

13. Hilt-Stop trying shizz against me and just beat me senseless like I always expect to happen.

13. Zozefup-Better keep that B button in tip top shape. Because the next time, you're going down!! :laugh:

13. Shaqtical-Stay out of my loser's bracket!!!!

13. Judo-Well your Sheik is apparently ****** everything in it's path.

17. Vamp-Killer house! Holy House 3 should definitely be held there.

17. Sothe-Good to see another Sonic main. Yeah I'm not much of an aerial kinda guy. I need to work on that more.

17. Crash-There was an extreme shortage on Shoryukens. I'm disappointed.

17. Rob Gambino-I'm done with Fox. Go to Paladin with that. lol

17. Excel-I'm surprising myself every tournament.

17. DLA- I love what DLA stands for.

17. Oranos- I've got your number Oranos. GGs

17. XeroXen-We've gotta step it up. Prove how borked Mario is.

25. IkeKillsAll-<----Truth

25. Dart-Apparently you're nasty in Melee. Glad I don't play Melee.

25. Caleb-You keep practicing with Xero and you'll be beastly.

25. LoZ-ISAIAH<----is spelled like that

25. Mayling- GGs MayMay! Always good to see you. Drag Greg with you.

25. Rogue-Good to see you. Keep improving.

25. Composer-Th3 Master Jake. Funniest guy in Indiana hands down.

25. Rage-I remember you from Lexington.

33. ComradeSnake-Don't know you.

33. Andy Pandy-Get moar sleep.

33. Frfly-You would not believe your eyes if 10,000,000 fireflies lit up the world as I fell asleep...
33. Lvl. 9 Snake-Stop sandbagging.

CAPEM-I'll get you next time. Until then GGs.

NOPE-We've still gotta play, so you can thrash me senseless

FONZ-See above

FANFAN-You effin awesome. Stay cool.

THE BLUE BLADE- I'm gonna hurt you for making Green Greens legal \stagejohns.

Yeah Rogue, there's a new Sonic in town. Scram you Wario main.

Spectrum000

Smash Cadet
1. Krystedez- I'm saddened that you don't remember me. We spent most of the tournament talking. You and your dad played me and Tactical (Shaqtical) in doubles.
My bad man, I thought I remembered you but I dont recognize usernames well dude.

We played a friendly once didn't we? Weren't you commenting that night as well? Hell man I lose memory when it gets past the wee hours of the morning, but no johns, I DO remember you mostly now because we talked, ggs and all, but that Luigi/Luigi battle in doubles was like a hit to me and my dad's chests, really cruel :/ but w/e you guys played really well, even if you had to do that for the lulz considering my dad only plays Luigi seriously.

Consider the last place for the Rudolphs a gift to the pot from the Rudolphs because we work for Santa :D 20 dollar donation to the pot woo hoo... xD

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
My bad man, I thought I remembered you but I dont recognize usernames well dude.

We played a friendly once didn't we? Weren't you commenting that night as well? Hell man I lose memory when it gets past the wee hours of the morning, but no johns, I DO remember you mostly now because we talked, ggs and all, but that Luigi/Luigi battle in doubles was like a hit to me and my dad's chests, really cruel :/ but w/e you guys played really well, even if you had to do that for the lulz considering my dad only plays Luigi seriously.

Consider the last place for the Rudolphs a gift to the pot from the Rudolphs because we work for Santa :D 20 dollar donation to the pot woo hoo... xD
Well Tac had been wanting to play Luigi and I like to use him against Wario, despite the fact I looked clueless as to how to use Luigi in our friendly. I guess it was a sign to give up on the secondary option. I really don't need one anyway.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
FanFan - Missed your epic cookies... but your commentating was awesome!
My commentary is awful, I don't even pay attention to the match and just talk to people in the chat about irrelevant things.

Fanfan- Good job on getting live stream set up etc. Umm, you guys drive fast in the ice, lol.
No we do not, we were going the speed limit! You guys just drive slow.

FANFAN-You effin awesome. Stay cool.
:U

I'll edit this with shoutouts when I don't feel sick-ish.

Top Bottom