• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Request Requesting help for making a particular skin

LKratos

Smash Cadet
Hi. I don't really have any skill in making skins or textures or anything myself, but there's a particular custom skin that I'd be willing to pay someone (paypal) to make.

So in the thread for skins there's a Marth skin called "marth vader". What I want is similar to that, but I just want the default black Marth skin, but with a red lightsaber as the sword. The sword model on the marth vader skin is ok, but I didn't know if there was any way of making it look a little more like a lightsaber, like with the glowy effect and such.

Idk how feasible this all is, but if it's not that much work to do, I would end up wanting the same thing done but the default white Marth skin, but with a blue lightsaber. Epic marth ditto's etc.

Like I said I'll pay someone to do this lol and if this thread is against the rules I'm sorry about that please delete :3

Chubbybarbarian

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheMammon
just replace the sword texture and make it red. no glow effect can be added, but you can try adding a fire effect to the attack.

slowbruh

Smash Cadet
Hey LKratos

i am done with your request. there are only two problems:
- I couldn't find a way to make the "glowy thing" to work
- I am in holland so i don't know if you can transport from paypal to rabobank (dutch bank)
we can talk via twitter DM my twitter is @slowbruh_m8

greetings Noah

Top Bottom