• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Squid Requesting a Refill

Inking2003

Smash Cadet
I've been struggling refilling the Inkling's Ink Tank a whole lot. The only time I seem able to refill it is once I've run completely out of ink. I know it's possible to fill the tank with some ink still in it, yet I can't seem to figure out how. I know most of the people on this site know how to and y'all probably see me as incompetent for not knowing how to, but can I please be told how to get a refill on the go? I see great promise in the squid kid, but I will never be able to play them properly without knowing this crucial thing that's their whole gimmick.

Inking2003

Smash Cadet
wow. now i really feel incompetent. it's really that simple?? Geez I suck.

Then again, no other character has a feature like that, so it makes sense why I would never have thought of that

~The Koopa King~

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3169-5182-0524
one thing that sucks is that it's easy to get messed up just for refueling the ink gauge.....so try not to run out too often

GameQ

Smash Cadet
My brain is convinced that Down-B is refill. Event though I use Down-B for Splat Bomb all game, once I run out of Ink, Down-B is the first thing I try to refill and then I curse at myself. I don't why this happened to me, I just feels like the natural input to go into the ground and refill. It's still early, someday that muscle memory will kick in correctly.

Top Bottom