• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Request) Lucina's Voice For Melee

TWM

Smash Rookie
Just you're regular dumb, stupid kid on smashboards here. At this point, I'm kinda desperate. I've installed the masked Lucina mod (https://modulous.net/mod/404/Masked Lucina here's the link if you want install the mod yourself) and I've tried to find a mod for Lucina's voice in melee but no avail (couldn't find one) and I've turned to here to see if anyone has a mod as such that I'm requesting or is willing to send me link to the mod as such. I know there's guides on here detailing how to create ssm files for melee but I don't really have the motivation to do so (and I'm stupid too as well so I 'd probably give up if I attempted to). If anyone is willing to create a mod as such or has sources to provide me with a mod that I'm requesting that would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

TWM

Smash Rookie
(Day after posting this request) Tried to do the method of converting dsp files to ssm, as predicted, failed miserably. Oof. Now I have no choice but to turn too here lol.

Top Bottom