• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Replace our current DLC Nintendo characters with two 3rd parties

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
If you could pick two 3rd party characters to replace the current Nintendo characters in the Fighters' Pass, who would they be? Please note that, even were they replaced in the Fighters' Pass, they would still join the battle via separate Challenger Packs for completely free.

For me:
  • Byleth gets replace by Crash
  • Min Min gets replaced by Sora

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Byleth is my favorite DLC character, but these would be my replacements for them and Min Min
Tidus as CP5
Sora as CP6

Edit: Since Pyra/Mythra is in, the third party that can take their spot is Crash and Coco (we’ll make her an echo) since Pura/Mythra is 2 fighters

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Replace Byleth with Shadow
Replace Min Min with Phoenix Wright
(and if Phoenix ends up getting in fp2, replace Wright with Henry Stickman)

Galgatha

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SinChill
While I don't mind either of the 2 characters (still would have preferred Twintails over Min-Min, but I am not the creator so not my place), here's my choices:

Min-Min gets replaced with Amaterasu
Byleth gets replaced with Crash OR Rayman (I ain't picky here).

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Can't I do it the other way around ?
you can here:

Top Bottom