• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Replace a Character With..

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyDes1996

Banned via Administration
Well I've seen a lot of FE fans say they don't like the direction the series is going in since awakening. A lot of us don't hate FE, we just hate that there are so many FE characters in smash. Robin should've been the only FE newcomer honestly.
So what!? I don't see you guys complaining about Mario has to many characters since nobody bat an eye! I like Mario too but this literally stupid! You really sounded like you hate FE characters at all! Just like those jerks at GameFAQS who wants to get rid of :4corrin::4corrinf:!
I like this inclusion but you guys made yourselves look bad as the rest of the community. Let this character stay FFS!

Last edited:

FallenHero

Smash Ace
So what!? I don't see you guys complaining about Mario has to many characters since nobody bat an eye! I like Mario too but this literally stupid! You really sounded like you hate FE characters at all! Just like those jerks at GameFAQS who wants to get rid of :4corrin::4corrinf:!
I like this inclusion but you guys made yourselves look bad as the rest of the community. Let this character stay FFS!
I don't know why you are so bothered by other people's opinion on a character in Smash being in the game. You are probably the only person I have ever seen claim that we make the community look bad because we would prefer if a certain character wasn't in the game. There isn't anything we can really do to just remove Corrin from the game, but if we were the ones in charge of what characters got into the game or not, a lot of us would put someone else instead of Corrin. I've complained about there being so many Mario characters in the game, but honestly they are all pretty unique from each other and have mostly had their own spin-off series (Luigi, Donkey Kong, Wario , and Yoshi have multiple games or even multiple series) where you can even argue they technically aren't purely Mario characters. Three of the FE characters share almost all if not all moves with each other. Corrin has a tipper on his f smash (might also have it on some other moves, but I don't know), and has a very similar fair and up air to Marth, Lucina, and Roy.

KirbyDes1996

I don't know why you are so bothered by other people's opinion on a character in Smash being in the game. You are probably the only person I have ever seen claim that we make the community look bad because we would prefer if a certain character wasn't in the game. There isn't anything we can really do to just remove Corrin from the game, but if we were the ones in charge of what characters got into the game or not, a lot of us would put someone else instead of Corrin. I've complained about there being so many Mario characters in the game, but honestly they are all pretty unique from each other and have mostly had their own spin-off series (Luigi, Donkey Kong, Wario , and Yoshi have multiple games or even multiple series) where you can even argue they technically aren't purely Mario characters. Three of the FE characters share almost all if not all moves with each other. Corrin has a tipper on his f smash (might also have it on some other moves, but I don't know), and has a very similar fair and up air to Marth, Lucina, and Roy.
Well that's because the smash fans is very unpleasable that the character was was in while their requested character was not in it. I have been playing this series since the N64 days but some people in the community are just hostile when it came to characters they think they "stole" the slot that rightfully place for their favorite character was requested or maybe they hated the certain series (like fire emblem for example) in general.

Just forget it and accepted it. Okay!?

Last edited:

FallenHero

Smash Ace
Well that's because the smash fans is very unpleasable that the character was was in while their requested character was not in it. I have been playing this series since the N64 days but some people in the community are just hostile when it came to characters they think they "stole" the slot that rightfully place for their favorite character was requested or maybe they hated the certain series (like fire emblem for example) in general.

Just forget it and accepted it. Okay!?
The whole point of the thread is to talk about what characters we would put into the game instead of a character who is already in the game. You are the only one making a big deal over opinions on Corrin.

KirbyDes1996

The whole point of the thread is to talk about what characters we would put into the game instead of a character who is already in the game. You are the only one making a big deal over opinions on Corrin.
That's because I don't like when the character don't deserve such a hate because it already in.

Hey I got other characters I want to be in too like Waddle Dee, Rayman, Inklings or Shantae. I don't whine or complain like everyone else in the community. But I'm still waiting the TC to respond me.

Last edited:

FallenHero

Smash Ace
That's because I don't like when the character don't deserve such a hate because it already in.

Hey I got other characters I want to be in too like Waddle Dee, Rayman, Inklings or Shantae. I don't whine or complain like everyone else in the community. But I'm still waiting the TC to respond me.
We are whining because that is the entire point of the thread. If it was just about who we wanted in the game then you would see a lot less complaints about Corrin.

KirbyDes1996

We are whining because that is the entire point of the thread. If it was just about who we wanted in the game then you would see a lot less complaints about Corrin.
JUST F***ING DEAL WITH IT!!!
:4corrinf: should stay and you guys not going to remove or replace this character from a game's code for your stupid reasons for Bomberman! Why Bomberman!? And also, How stupid are you people!? Whining will not going make the developers change for the requested characters that you want! Huh!

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
JUST F***ING DEAL WITH IT!!!
:4corrinf: should stay and you guys not going to remove or replace this character from a game's code for your stupid reasons for Bomberman! Why Bomberman!? And also, How stupid are you people!? Whining will not going make the developers change for the requested characters that you want! Huh!
Maybe you should stop trying to tell other people what to think.

Cause quite frankly that's really annoying.

KirbyDes1996

Maybe you should stop trying to tell other people what to think.

Cause quite frankly that's really annoying.
Yes I do, you airhead! You going to have to deal with it and you NOT going to tell the developers for changing the character that already in the game for your stupid petty reason!

Other than that, this whole thread itself is really stupid for petty reason for little brain of yours. Just accept this character already! It's been to 2 FREAKIN YEARS AND Y'ALL STILL COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRIN, BAYONETTA AND CLOUD!!! (Mostly Corrin though)

Last edited:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Personally, I wouldn't actually replace anyone if I merely had the power to, not because I don't think there were better choices than what we got (there were a lot of characters that could have been better imo), but what's been done is done and at this point I think it'd be rude to take away anyone, so I'd rather just wait till next game.

However, since no-one's a boring answer, if I had to replace anyone, I'd swap Corrin (assuming clones are banned because that's way too easy) for King K. Rool, while I'd like my personal most deesired character Bandana Dee more than the great Kremling King, K. Rool's been waiting longer and deserves it more than him imo.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yes I do, you airhead! You going to have to deal with it and you NOT going to tell the developers for changing the character that already in the game for your stupid petty reason!

Other than that, this whole thread itself is really stupid for petty reason for little brain of yours. Just accept this character already! It's been to 2 FREAKIN YEARS AND Y'ALL STILL COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRIN, BAYONETTA AND CLOUD!!! (Mostly Corrin though)
Why do you care so much if people don't like said characters? So what if people don't like the frigging character? Why do you make it your business if people don't like them? You sound so emotionally disturbed that people aren't liking Corrin.

As a Roy fan it doesn't please me to see that people want him out the game but **** i'm not going to lose sleep over what they think. It's their opinion and they can think whatever they want to think. I'm not forcing them to feel pleased or unpleased.

And thank you for that lovely compliment.

KirbyDes1996

However, since no-one's a boring answer, if I had to replace anyone, I'd swap Corrin (assuming clones are banned because that's way too easy) for King K. Rool, while I'd like my personal most deesired character Bandana Dee more than the great Kremling King, K. Rool's been waiting longer and deserves it more than him imo.

No way! King k Rool is so overrated! Corrin should stay and he's NOT a freaking clone you idiot.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
No way! King k Rool is so overrated! Corrin should stay and he's NOT a freaking clone you idiot.
I never said Corrin was a clone, and I never said Corrin should leave, I merely said that if someone should leave then I think it should be Corrin.

KirbyDes1996

Why do you care so much if people don't like said characters? So what if people don't like the frigging character? Why do you make it your business if people don't like them? You sound so emotionally disturbed that people aren't liking Corrin.

As a Roy fan it doesn't please me to see that people want him out the game but **** i'm not going to lose sleep over what they think. It's their opinion and they can think whatever they want to think. I'm not forcing them to feel pleased or unpleased.

And thank you for that lovely compliment.
Because! Even since this character was revealed, it has so much controversially backlash against Corrin for "stolen" their precious requested character slot. Like who the f*** cares!? Corrin is not a bad character, is not a clone and it's not stealing you characters spot! Plus it's my favorite character and I have other favorite characters of mines too like Kirby, Pikachu, Yoshi, Diddy Kong, Bowser jr, Duck hunt dog, and Bowser.

You're are a prime example of a corrin or fire emblem haters taken to extreme!

I never said Corrin was a clone, and I never said Corrin should leave, I merely said that if someone should leave then I think it should be Corrin.
So why you so against him/her?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Because! Even since this character was revealed, it has so much controversially backlash against Corrin for "stolen" their precious requested character slot. Like who the f*** cares!? Corrin is not a bad character, is not a clone and it's not stealing you characters spot!

You're are a prime example of a corrin or fire emblem haters taken to extreme!
And people are entitled to feel however they want with any character. I have my reasons for not liking Corrin but holy crap dude you're coming off as the worst kind of apologist right now.

Like I said. I'm a Roy fan and all but i'm not going to slam my head against the wall because people want him cut. I don't like it when people hate on the character and say negative things but that's their opinion and i've learned to respect that.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
So why you so against him/her?
Because he's from Fire Emblem, a franchise that has more characters than even Zelda, but much less influence on pop culture and has much less sales than many other Nintendo franchises, I don't believe that it actually deserves to have more representation than the likes of Kirby, Donkey Kong, Zelda, etc, so to me, him being added after we already had five Fire Emblem characters makes him the most expendable character in the roster.

KirbyDes1996

And people are entitled to feel however they want with any character. I have my reasons for not liking Corrin but holy crap dude you're coming off as the worst kind of apologist right now.

Like I said. I'm a Roy fan and all but i'm not going to slam my head against the wall because people want him cut. I don't like it when people hate on the character and say negative things but that's their opinion and i've learned to respect that.
How am I a f***ing apologist!? You're really a real apologist here for being a total jerk against this character for your stupid petty things for replacing character for a overrated requested character!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
How am I a f***ing apologist!? You're really a real apologist here for being a total jerk against this character for your stupid petty things for replacing character for a overrated requested character!
Because you're furiously trying to force people in to changing their opinions and it comes off as so desperate and weak. If you like Corrin that's fine but don't go around yelling at people who don't like the character. You come off as an apologist as I said before.

And overrated requested character? What the hell are you even talking about? At this point i'm convinced your just saying things for the sake of saying them.

KirbyDes1996

User was warned for this post - flaming
Because he's from Fire Emblem, a franchise that has more characters than even Zelda, but much less influence on pop culture and has much less sales than many other Nintendo franchises, I don't believe that it actually deserves to have more representation than the likes of Kirby, Donkey Kong, Zelda, etc, so to me, him being added after we already had five Fire Emblem characters makes him the most expendable character in the roster.
So what!? Just because he's from Fire Emblem, doesn't mean you s*** on this series! Give that franchise a chance since you and other people wanting this franchise to die for being a ignorant hostile towards who is not mario, Kirby, pokémon and zelda! Hey I love Mario, Pokémon, Kirby and Zelda but my god you people are insane!

Because you're furiously trying to force people in to changing their opinions and it comes off as so desperate and weak. If you like Corrin that's fine but don't go around yelling at people who don't like the character. You come off as an apologist as I said before.

And overrated requested character? What the hell are you even talking about? At this point i'm convinced your just saying things for the sake of saying them.
IM NOT A FREAKING APOLOGIST! Stop calling me that! I hate that word. You know what I going to call you since you calling me that f***ing word? I called you a f***boy!

Overrated character like King k Rool, Issac and Shovel Knight for example!

Last edited by a moderator:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
So what!? Just because he's from Fire Emblem, doesn't mean you s*** on this series! Give that franchise a chance since you and other people wanting this franchise to die for being a ignorant hostile towards who is not mario, Kirby, pokémon and zelda! Hey I love Mario, Pokémon, Kirby and Zelda but my god you people are insane!
So, what you're saying is that, if I was the director next game and I added three new Kirby characters and no new characters for both Zelda and Donkey Kong, people shouldn't be complaining? That's roughly the same situation as this.

Also, seriously, are you a Fire Emblem hater in disguise? Because if you are, you're doing an excellent job of making the fanbase look worse.

KirbyDes1996

So, what you're saying is that, if I was the director next game and I added three new Kirby characters and no new characters for both Zelda and Donkey Kong, people shouldn't be complaining? That's roughly the same situation as this.

Also, seriously, are you a Fire Emblem hater in disguise? Because if you are, you're doing an excellent job of making the fanbase look worse.
No, I'm not a hater! I love Fire Emblem. but that right there you just trying to trolling me. If you do trying to troll me, I'll report you for that.

Plus, you made yourself look bad as a smash fan.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
IM NOT A FREAKING APOLOGIST! Stop calling me that! I hate that word. You know what I going to call you since you calling me that f***ing word? I called you a f***boy!

Overrated character like King k Rool, Issac and Shovel Knight for example!
I'm only using that word because it's true, sorry to break it to you. You calling me a "****boy" is just you being incredibly petty and immature.

Anyways this thread has been completely derailed now with your constant flaming and immaturity. I gotta drop this now.

KirbyDes1996

I'm only using that word because it's true, sorry to break it to you. You calling me a "****boy" is just you being incredibly petty and immature.

Anyways this thread has been completely derailed now with your constant flaming and immaturity. I gotta drop this now.
So I'm going to tell the administrator to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom