• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reno Crew presents: Capital Brawl - Carson, NV - Apr 5, 08 - $1400 Guaranteed

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
lol, I wasn't trying to criticize, I was just wondering, thats all.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
ok, so that was Fresh, the TO for this shindig. He's in a bit of a bad mood, as you probably read. >_< i hope everyone still wants to compete^^

still trying to get a hold of griever to edit the main page, but should be done w/ that soon. homework times for me tho. =P

- hitori, back on my own acccount. ^^

FlipManV3

Smash Cadet
So no Classic Controllers allowed?

I understand the concern about the desyncing problem, but shouldn't there be no problem if you're using the respective Wiimote that is used to select the Wii Game Channel for that respective Wii?

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
one question. why gamecube controllers only?

edit* oh if its because of the synching problmes then yeah i understand but what if the one guy wants to use the wii mote or his classic on the wii that they are playing on like the one used to turn it on and select the game O.o

another thing. if someone is serious to go yet they live far *** away, would u help us get there O_O. not me just wondering

Oceanborn

Smash Journeyman
one question. why gamecube controllers only?

edit* oh if its because of the synching problmes then yeah i understand but what if the one guy wants to use the wii mote or his classic on the wii that they are playing on like the one used to turn it on and select the game O.o

another thing. if someone is serious to go yet they live far *** away, would u help us get there O_O. not me just wondering
I guess people will just have to get used to the fact that in Brawl tournaments, GC controllers-only are part of the rules. So I guess it would be best for people to get accustomed to at least the GC controller in addition to their preferred controller of choice. At least that applies to people who participate in tournaments. Unfair, I know, but what can we do.

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
this is danimals Ill go for sure thats guarenteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

put me on the list

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Hey Peeps, my crew and I from San Francisco are interested in coming. Im wondering if you are taking any housing requests. if not its cool.

Are crew battles going to be 15 stock, 3 lifes each? or for the event are you sticking to 20 stock per team? Thanks for the info. =)

hitori

Smash Journeyman
hey cgc, we are indeed taking housing requests, though space is somewhat limited. how many are in your crew? o.O

we haven't decided on crew battle rules yet, but will be sure to have out a rule set soon. ^^

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
we're looking forward to this tournament! My crew is 5 people including myself. Is housing a smashers home? Or is this on the venue? Thanks!

hitori

Smash Journeyman
Housing would be at a smasher's home. We don't have the venue at night, but we are arranging a discount at a nearby hotel w/ shuttle service to/from the tourney (not that you'll need it, since I assume you'll be driving here)

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Hitori, Let me know if Housing will be available for us. I dont think all 5 of us will be going. My bad from before. It's looking to shape up till, 3 of us.

Griever618

Smash Cadet
People need to start registering with paypal immediately. Local registration is about to open up and I will be filling the 256 person cap within 3 weeks so please pay in advanced with paypal because you will get the discount and secure a spot.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
yes indeed mana. the ones who invited you and your crew were myself and FRESH at the nintendo tourney in LA. the invitation is most definitely still open, and we'll reserve some housing space for you and your crew if you're sure you coming. ^^

manacloud1

Smash Champion
thanks a lot

yes indeed mana. the ones who invited you and your crew were myself and FRESH at the nintendo tourney in LA. the invitation is most definitely still open, and we'll reserve some housing space for you and your crew if you're sure you coming. ^^
k thanks a lot well do our best to come.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Hey host,

I was wondering if you reviewed if your going to be able to host my crew for this tournament. Again there ae 4 of us. =) If you could let us know soon, then Ill be able to confirm if we can attend or not.

-San Francisco Smashers

EoW

Smash Apprentice
I dont have pay pal >.< yet im on confirmed players as well as the rest of the az crew that will be attending.

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
So vegas is confirmed, for sure is Cody , Gus, Jared, VJ, Leo, and maybe's are Vic and Steve.

I am a for sure too and i'm already registered because i won the melee touney =)

So if you wanna put that on the list, i'll be housing them and stuff...

Griever618

Smash Cadet
This is Fresh.

Lucky: Could someone in your crew get back to me soon if your going? I would love to have you and currently have you guys rooming at my house but if your not going to come then we can always open up the space for others.

EoW: I put you on the confirmed list even though you haven't paid yet. You can always use a credit card if you wish at that paypal site. Let me know if your going to do pre reg.

CGCGrayfox: I have housing for you for sure. List the names of everyone who is going so I can add you to the confirmed list.

To anyone else interested: If you know your going to this for sure but dont want to pre reg tell me and I will keep a spot open for you. Please PM griever about it and he will forward it to me. Only do so if you know for sure.

The tourny is going to be awesome and there will be some surprises, should be a lot of fun.

I will update the confirmed list tommorow.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Awesome. Thank you. We are officially going for sure. Real name / Smash name

Chris Hill = CHiLL
Chris Solis = CGC FOX
Mike Whitebear = Mr. Beef
Kristine Xie = KRIS

Anything we can contribute to the tournament? Wii? Capture Device? We got 2 film grads in this crew who can help out with feature matches.

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
Hey Griever, vegas is still comming, they are still staying at my place...

Me on the other hand is going to Cali with Camille!

LuCKy

Smash Master
This is Fresh.

Lucky: Could someone in your crew get back to me soon if your going? I would love to have you and currently have you guys rooming at my house but if your not going to come then we can always open up the space for others.

how long do we have to let you know?

hitori

Smash Journeyman
good to know tudor, i'll make sure MK gets added to the list of definites.

why aren't they heading to camille's party?

Top Bottom