• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ren & Stimpy Showcase for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl

Ren-and-Stimpy.jpg

Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl co-developer, GameMill entertainment, showcased Ren & Stimpy today. In the video, the developers show how Ren & Stimpy use each other to launch attacks. They also show off Ren & Stimpy's taunt, stage, and victory screen.

Ren & Stimpy's taunt and victory screen replicate their animation from Happy Happy Joy Joy. Their stage Space Madness; the stage bears resemblance to Pokefloats and Big Blue. While Ren & Stimpy are pretty slow, the duo has a wide variety useful of moves and is entertaining to watch.

Showcases for Patrick Star, Sandy Cheeks, Spongebob Squarepants, and CatDog are also available on GameMill's YouTube channel.

Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl releases on October 5th for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch, and PC.

Author's Note: I didn't even know they were doing developer showcases until today. These are pretty neat and brief. What are your thoughts? Let us know below!

Last edited:
Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

Ren & Stimpy's taunt and victory screen replicate their animation from Happy Happy Joy Joy
The episode was called Stimpy's Invention, Happy Happy Joy Joy was the song. Their taunt dance is taken from Fire Dogs 2, an episode of the infamous Adult Party Cartoon spin-off.
MINOR FACTUAL ERROR

I WIN

Last edited:
Seriously can't wait to play this game. I already had my heart set on practicing these guys and this video only gets me more excited!

Top Bottom