• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ren & Stimpy announced for Nickelodeon All Star Brawl

Ren_Stimpy.jpg

Earlier today, Ludosity published a blog post announcing the next fighter for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl: Ren & Stimpy from the Ren & Stimpy Show. This reveal adds on to the many characters announced for the game, including the fourteen in the initial reveal, and Catdog and April O'Neil late last month.

Ren & Stimpy bring their slapstick comedy to life. Ludoisity showed some concept art and commented about the duo using each other as weapons.
nickren.jpg

Nickelodeon All Star Brawl will release on Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch in Fall 2021.

Author's Note: Wow; really appreciate how they are digging for deep cut characters. Looking forward to this one. How about you? Let us know in the comments!

Credits:

Editing & Writing: Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa
Thumbnail Graphic: @Zerp

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

Yo really? I was sort of surprised to see the pair getting into this, but I've heard a lot of people liked the original show so I'm happy for y'all! Personally, I wasn't really around at the time when the pair were popular, and I've never really watched any television much, but they seem like a really unique fighter concept!

Not only is "Ren & Stimpy" one of the very first and one of the most iconic Nicktoons ,But definitely had the biggest impact in influencing the cartoon industry.

Out of all the cartoons in recent history "Spongebob" is probably the most famous and successful example that took several notes from Ren & Stimpy's arsenal.

With that being said though expected, Still really happy to see them join the roster as they seem to be the "Banjo-Kazooie" of this game and their playstyle really looks right up my alley, I also love how overly cartoony and wacky they are, Their really gonna be a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Top Bottom