• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Removing Sandbag?

Deekay

Smash Rookie
Is it possible to remove sandbag in a hacked stage based off of Online Waiting Room, if the stage is using a module file to replace another stage? Just wondering...

Edit: Nevermind, I found a way.

Hist

Smash Cadet
Thanks!!!! :D
Do I export the one from FD and replace the "Miscdata[0]" that the hacked stages have with it?? O:

Hist

Smash Cadet
But what if its not the waiting room I replaced the stage with...
like 75m, Rumble Falls, Mario Bros. & Other useless stages I don't play on.
Or will it work either way? O:

Kurosan

Smash Rookie
Sorry, I realize this thread is getting old, but I'm getting seriously tired of this Sandbag issue. I read this thread over a week ago, and today when I thought I had finally found another thread that explained how to get rid of Sandbag in hacked stages, I was redirected here. I've replaced the MiscData[0] from hacked stages with files from other stages, Final Destination included, but I still get Sandbag. Even stages I download feature him, including those that replace Final Destination! I also use REL files, since the game crashes otherwise.

Is there something I'm missing here?

Hagelt18

Smash Rookie
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but there is a code out now that fixes this. I ran across this form looking for the answer so hopefully others who do the same will find my reply helpful. The following code will turn the sandbag into a dollar bill. Maybe it isn't perfect but it's better than letting the ****ed thing keep ruining your stages.

4A000000 8098D528
D2000000 00000003
2C060031 40820008
38C00005 60000000
90DD08C0 00000000

This is a quick fix for those who aren't making stages or don't know how to modify them to remove the sandbag. It's easy as pie.

(Credit and Thanks to Robzdablade for coming up with the code)

ComicBryce98

Smash Rookie
Okay, I know I'm a bit late to this party (7 years late, apparently), but this is literally the only thing I could find on removing the sandbag. The pic at the top wouldn't load and I'm not going to that stupid photo site just to see it, and I have no clue on where to put the code given by Haglet18, if anyone can respond to this and help with either option, it would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Top Bottom