• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Removing files to clear up space in Melee?

Berble

Smash Apprentice
Is there a way to remove files to take out single player modes and other things that take up a lot of space? I replaced the mvomake.mth and mvhowto.mth with the mv endluigi.mth file which clears up some space but I'm not sure what else I can mess with. I'm trying to make an iso with a different custom song for every stage and the custom .hps files take up tons of space so it would be sick if I could remove stuff like single player mode.

Poe

Smash Cadet
You could find or make a one or two frame .mth file and replace all of the in game movies with it. I did this fairly recently and it worked great, freed up a lot of space on the disc.

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
Is it possible to remove every trophy and singleplayer stage and then having the "character select" screen after the "press start" screen?

Top Bottom