• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Removed Bonus Game paths?

Door Key Pig

Smash Lord
There was this Twitter post by Dr HyperCake pointing out that Bonus Game had a few unused paths in the code here. But what's weird is that I've seen no other archive of unused Smash content comment on this (SmashWiki or The Cutting Room Floor). Does that mean it's bogus? Dr. HC has been MIA for over a year and he had an earlier claim on Mementos stuff before that came out for Joker.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
There was this Twitter post by Dr HyperCake pointing out that Bonus Game had a few unused paths in the code here. But what's weird is that I've seen no other archive of unused Smash content comment on this (SmashWiki or The Cutting Room Floor). Does that mean it's bogus? Dr. HC has been MIA for over a year and he had an earlier claim on Mementos stuff before that came out for Joker.

I doubt it’s bogus. In his responses he says that he’s working on modifying the missing assets to make it to where they would be in a playable state at which point they’ll make a video. I’m sure this is just one of many extra small things that had to be scaled down to compensate for time.

Door Key Pig

Smash Lord
I doubt it’s bogus. In his responses he says that he’s working on modifying the missing assets to make it to where they would be in a playable state at which point they’ll make a video. I’m sure this is just one of many extra small things that had to be scaled down to compensate for time.
Ooh, other small things like some WoL maps and the cut Dragonite PokeBall?

Top Bottom