• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Release Date and Price announced for Inkling, Wolf, and Ridley amiibo

amiiboooo.jpg

Today on the Nintendo Versus' twitter, Nintendo announced a release date and price for the Inkling, Wolf, and Ridley amiibo on the Nintendo Versus twitter. The release date will be on December 7th, the same day as the worldwide release of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, while the price will change to a retail of $15.99. Daisy, Pichu, Ice Climbers, Young Link, Pokemon Trainer, and Snake are on the way, but not mentioned in the tweet.

Nintendo also confirmed that the original Super Smash Bros. amiibo line will be reprinted, with "many" arriving later this year at $12.99, the original amiibo price point. In Japan, there is solid confirmation that in that region, every single figure will get a reprint and segmented dates for their launch. The same has yet to be confirmed for other regions.

Author's Note: Thirdkoopa is personally excited to see Wolf and Ridley amiibo. What are your thoughts? Are you excited for the new amiibo? Will you be picking up any, new or old? Let us know in the comments below!

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

I have a feeling that the Smash 3DS / Wii U fighters will continue to use their artwork poses from those games, assuming that they'll be re-released later on. You might as well get used to the plastic segments that hold Link and Captain Falcon in place.

That's cool they're gonna reprint the older ones. Part of me is tempted to get all the amiibos but I don't have anywhere near the amount of money to do that so I probably won't bother.

I wo
I have a feeling that the Smash 3DS / Wii U fighters will continue to use their artwork poses from those games, assuming that they'll be re-released later on. You might as well get used to the plastic segments that hold Link and Captain Falcon in place.
I wouldn’t mind a Zelda alttp/albw amiibo.

Same for Gannon. And why not re sell botw link in a different stance,Still better then the inkling one just a base

Last edited:
But the Ultimate artwork would lead to even better opportunities.

Just look at Mario’s art and imagine him with a plastic pillar up his ass. :V

But the Ultimate artwork would lead to even better opportunities.

Just look at Mario’s art and imagine him with a plastic pillar up his ***. :V
certainly gives a new meaning to the term "Sex Kick."

Also reprints make me a happy chappy. Because the Kirby Amiibo was spiking on Amazon and that needs to stop.

Hmm, all the older ones, huh? Guess it gives me a good chance to finally get my hands on a Dark Pit one and the Smash Mario and Toon Link ones. Think I have the rest from the original 58 that I'd want :4corrin::4corrinf::4dedede::4falco::4fox::4ganondorf::4myfriends::4kirby::4lucina::4marth::4metaknight::4mewtwo::4gaw::4pit::4rob::4robinm::4feroy::4samus:. Looking forward to getting Wolf and maybe Ridley. There was a time I wanted to get a Doc and a Pikachu one too but I've lost interest since then. If they bother to give Robin the same treatment as Corrin, I'll gladly pick up a fem Robin one.

Top Bottom