• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reggie Fils-Aime on being a character in Smash 4 : "If Mr. Sakurai wants to, my body is ready!"

Is your body ready for the Regginator as an unlockable character?

• YESS

Votes: 111 77.6%
  • No I hate fun

Votes: 32 22.4%

• Total voters

MrBigstuff

Smash Apprentice
Sometimes when you hit Post Reply it will post, but not update the page and shoe the post, so people hit it again. And that's where baby double posts come from.

Edit: This actually happened to me while posting this. :p I almost hot Post Reply again. :D

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
As much as I like funny characters to be included, this would be stretching it too much for me. It's very hard to envision real people and not strictly game characters to be included.

Not signing and not anywhere near supporting this idea. :happysheep:

D1

Banned via Administration
I'd love Reggie to help get Geno in the new Smash. If he can get Geno in, then I won't mind him being in.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I'd love Reggie to help get Geno in the new Smash. If he can get Geno in, then I won't mind him being in.
You're not getting Geno and you never will. Get over it already. ¦D;

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
CAN A VIDEO GAME CONSOLE HANDLE THE READINESS OF REGGIE'S BODY???
Are the Wii U and 3ds ready?

D

Deleted member

I think that's how Change.org works.
For every milestone, the party in question gets sent a notice about the petition's milestone.

In other words, Change.org sends Sakurai petition information everytime it reaches a milestone.

D1

Banned via Administration
I'm sry I'm only a fan of Reggie when he's the voice of Nintendo of America. I can't imagine him fighting an me being excited at seeing him actually take to the battefield. My guess is they'll release a Reggie Mii look-a-like since I have a strong hunch we'll get slapped w/ a random Mii as a guest character instead of a cool bad-ass Nintendo character that no one will expect.

Naeem M.

Smash Rookie
I don't get how people want Reggie as a playable character when we can have a better character and Reggie is not a video game character so how does this make sense.

Naeem M.

Smash Rookie
I don't get how people want Reggie as a playable character when we can have a better character and Reggie is not a video game character so how does this make sense.

Top Bottom