• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Recording melee with elgato game capture hd60

joebigs

Smash Rookie
NNID
joebigs
Hey guys. Trying to record/stream melee with an elgato game capture hd60 and a composite to hdmi converter. It worked in the past, but lately, it hasn't been working and I'm not sure why. I have it set up so there's splitters going from the converter. In one end of the splitters, I have the wii composite cables plugged in and one end I have male to male composite cables going to the tv. Then, there's an hdmi cord plugged in connecting the converter to the elgato game capture. In OBS it says one moment please and then no signal. Additionally, the elgato flashes white then red which indicates that HDCP is enabled, but I'm not sure how to fix this. I just got sent a replacement capture card from elgato because I thought that was the issue. Now, however, I think it might be the converter, but I'm unsure. If anyone has any experience with this, help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom