• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Recording Matches with Commentary

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I'm trying to help my local scene establish its tournaments more. I'm often the one who does all the match recording for our tournaments, and now I want to take it a step further by starting to do commentary as well.

The problem is, I don't know of any methods of getting my recording software to record both game sound inputs and microphone sounds at the same time. Anyone have any advise for techniques or programs that would help with this?

You could do something rather long winded. Have a set-up for the game as normal with recording. Then get a sound recording for commentary using an external device. Use editing software to merge the game and commentary into a single video. You'd pretty much add in a sound file, then try synching it to the video.

Top Bottom