• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Rebirth VII ft. Zinoto, Vinnie, DKwill, MJG, LOE1, Ksev & More! Smash 4 + Brawl

Rebirth VII ft. Zinoto, Vinnie, DKwill, MJG, LOE1, Ksev & More! Smash 4 + Brawl
Posted by Ori_bro
Schoolcraft College
Saturday, May 7, 2016 - 10:00 AM
Until: Saturday, May 7, 2016 - 11:30 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Ori_bro

ignite the fire

/ / About Rebirth VII / /

The Seventh installment in Michigan Smash 4's Premiere Smash 4 Regional Tournament series. The last time our state had a Rebirth was in November 2015 so after 5 months the wait for the next installment is over. With the Arcadian proving that Michigan can hit over 200 attendees, we look forward to raising the Michigan Tournament standard with Rebirth VII. Pulse Gaming is ready to host a Rebirth like no one has ever seen and we want everyone in Michigan and the Midwest to be a part of this. So join us for Michigan Smash 4's summer opener but of you can't, check out everyone's favorite stream GooshiGaming for all the action.

We will slowly announce special guests and other cool events planned for this tournament over the next few weeks. So please mark yourself as attending or interested to stay up to date.

/ / Date & Location / /
• Date: May 7th, 2016

/ / Events / /
• Smash 4 Singles
• Smash 4 Doubles
• Brawl Singles

/ / Prices / /
• Venue - $10*
• Smash 4 Singles - $10
• Smash 4 Doubles - $20 ($10 per teammate)
• Brawl Singles - $5

* Venue fee will be refunded to anyone bringing a full setup who stays for the entire event. A full setup is a Lagless Monitor and a Wii U with a copy of Smash 4 with all characters and legal stages unlocked (Wii U systems must also have the GC Controller adapter and all DLC Characters and Stages available). Fee will not be refunded if someone brings a setup for doubles and leaves before singles Top 8 starts. This only applies if we officially use your setup for tournament use. All non-spectators must pay this venue fee (spectators are those who only watch and do not enter any of the tournaments or play friendlies/money matches).

/ / Schedule / /
• 10:00 am - Doors Open / Setup Begins / Friendlies
• 11:00 am - Brawl Singles Begins
• 12:30 pm - Smash 4 Doubles Begins
• 03:00 pm - Smash 4 Singles Wave A Begins
• 05:00 pm - Smash 4 Singles Wave B Begins
• 08:00 pm - Smash 4 Singles Top 64 Begins
• 11:00 pm - Event ends / Cleanup

/ / Registration Schedule / /
• 10:00 am - Smash 4 1v1 / 2v2, Brawl 1v1 Registration Begins
• 10:50 am - Brawl Singles Registration Closes
• 12:00 pm - Doubles Registration Ends
• 02:00 pm - Singles Registration Ends

/ / Pre-Registration Link / /
https://smash.gg/tournament/rebirth-vii/register

/ / Forms / /
• Setups Form: http://goo.gl/forms/7Ug83AtyvL
• Volunteer Form: http://goo.gl/forms/nzX4xqAjDQ

/ / Contact + Hosts / /
• Pulse|Ori: Twitter: @KoolOriBro
• Pulse|Jaxz: Twitter: @PulseJaxz
• Pulse|DBP: Twitter: @PulseDBP

/ / Stream / /
• GooshiGaming
twitch.tv/GooshiGaming

/ / Ruleset / /
• Follow this link for the All Rulesets (Singles, Doubles, Crews)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SalhAHY_vVthfx_TWVVjaJFlDU8C92LKuG5cgqWjmLk/edit?usp=sharing

/ / Additional Information / /
• Outside Food is allowed in the venue, just please pick up after yourself.
• Alcohol is not allowed inside the venue. If we see that you have alcohol we will kick you out of the venue.
• Please bring setups! We will need them to run this successfully and efficiently. Ideally if we have 25-35 setups for Smash 4 we will be able to run this event like clockwork.
• If you are going to be running late, please contact us so we can adjust things properly.

Last edited:

H4RM0NY

Smash Rookie
I might be going, but I'm sort of confused about how a half setup works. I'm going to bring it whether I get the venue fee refunded or not, but I'm just wondering if I will get it refunded.

Top Bottom