• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rebbin.help

Rebbin

Smash Rookie
hello my name is cooper or the Rebbin, I have been grinding smash for a while. I'm looking to get into tournaments in hopes of getting my ass kicked enough to become great, and I truly believe I can. Any help will be whole heartedly appreciated, please hmu about some locals or bigger tournaments near Quincy, IL

RenoInMO

Smash Cadet
NNID
ren0ace
3DS FC
4012-4805-5800
Switch FC
SW-3645-4546-0992
Hey there! This is a bit of a late response, but there sadly isn't anything super duper close to Quincy, but I think your closest bet might be tournies near the STL area. There's a monthly & weeklies that happen in STL, as well as a biweekly in Edwardsville (on the SIUE campus). A quick Google Maps search shows that STL/Edwardsville is about 2.5 hours away, so not sure if that's too far from you. I can provide some more details/tournament links if that does work for you tho!

Top Bottom