• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Really strange glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ørion

Smash Ace
Hello smashboards, I haven't posted in a few years, but earlier today I found a glitch so funny and weird I wanted to post it. I was playing as toon link and noticed something very strange was happening when I was pressing down on my joystick: toon link was doing either samus's Up-B or the screw item attack thing.

After some experimentation, this continued when we switched maps and when I switched names and control schemes. When I switched characters and then went back to toon link, the glitch stopped.

We were playing with no items on a stock wii, no modifications at all.

Here's a video, sorry for the quality, I recorded it with my phone: http://youtu.be/ujNMmRDmoKQ

southpaw

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4442-0022-4229
huh. well thats odd...weirdest glitch I 've seen is the effect of when you eat a food item(that little sparkly thing over your head) occurring at random without items on. It would just show up and you didn't replenish any % either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom