• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

really looking for a training partner

theMayonator

Smash Rookie
hello my name is theMayonator and im looking to be a competitive smash bros player. im only 13 which mean a get a quite a lot of time to improve. i need a player who is better than me but that wont be too hard as ive only been playing smash since september of 2018. im pretty much on all the time but i dont seem to be getting any better. the only problem i would have is my parents dont let me use discord and i dont have a phone so there would be no way to communicate during a session so you would have to tell me stuff on here after the session which might be a little but of a hassle. we would also need to set date/times on smashboards. i doubt i could ever be a top player but im hoping to get top 50 then resort to streaming. im scared that if i dont have a training partner ill never improve to the level i want. i have also never been to a tourney but was going to before covad-19 struck. im a bit of a rager but have definitely improved in that regard since i started playing. i cant sem to pick a main but ive mostly settled on mario and shiek. if you're up for the task please reply with your switch friend code so i can send mine. i cant think of anything else to say so goodbye i guess. thanks!

Goomboi

Smash Apprentice
I don't know how good you are, but if you like I'll play with you. If I do happen to be better I will happily play with you!

theMayonator

Smash Rookie
I don't know how good you are, but if you like I'll play with you. If I do happen to be better I will happily play with you!
sorry im a bit late i dont check this site as often as i used to but my discord is bestmario#5564

Maikeru-San

Smash Rookie
NNID
FeelingDrowzy
3DS FC
3798-1270-7758
Switch FC
4247-0006-8233
Sorry for the late response, but I think I can help you out a bit. I can at least can teach you the cores moves of the game and help you practice for what ever character you want to. If you're looking for someone who is available on an almost everyday level that is

Maikeru-San

Smash Rookie
NNID
FeelingDrowzy
3DS FC
3798-1270-7758
Switch FC
4247-0006-8233
I can't play online, but I can share tips :)

If you mind me asking, what do you know exactly? :) I do want to tackle some stuff that I don't know so I can improve being a teacher as a whole!

Top Bottom