• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Really Bad Super Smash Bros Suggestions

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
And wnen you say "any", you say ANY?
Yep, I just think add a 4th party is a big can of worms that you can't seal after it opens. If there are people who has problems with Sakurai not adding their favorite obscure character from the Commodore 64 I can't imagine how some people would feel if they don't see their favorite X character and took it personal (even if its just one character).

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Having no Young Links!
I probably wouldnt buy the next smash if i cant play as my Favourite Style of Link!

Again, the new portion of bad suggestions for Smash.
1. Speaking of baby hand boss, when you defeat it, it cries so loud that it makes your ears bleed.
2. Add truck from Big Rigs as playable character (To make it faithful to original source, the Truck's moveset would be buggy)
3. Everytime when someone gets KOed in elite smash, it bans the player from the match (This means that you never come back to the match that you've been playing).
4. Add new Microsoft rep to Smash and it's the Mosquito from Xbox commercial.
5. Add Video Brinquedo songs to Smash soundtrack.
6. Waluigi's reveal trailer would be rendered poorly in mid-80's CGI.
7. Sonic.exe as sonic's echo, but he can't attack anyone and he only flies around the screen harmlessly.
8. Eggman gets added to Smash, but everything when he does an attack, the "Pingas" sound effect would play.
9. Fighters' 3D models are replaced by screenshots of the figher in next Smash (They lack any animations).
10. Add a rip-off character to Smash.

1. Add Baby left hand as a second boss that accompanied with Right baby hand.
2. Superman joins Smash, but in his 64 version (Also his moveset would reference Superman 64 game).
3. Crash's reveal trailer would be rendered in DKC cartoon's CGI (Also when the characters would speak, the lip-syncing wouldn't exist). To add the salt to wound, the trailer's plot would be unoriginal and generic (This means that it would copy other trailers' plots and cliches).
4. "Pac is back" song gets added to Smash, but it would be lame cover filled with annoying voice-cracks (Also it would be sung by Erin Matthews).

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
1. Sans is added to Smash, but he's the weakest character (1 HP in Stamina and a instant 999% KO in Normal) and his gimminck is not having dodge moves of any kind.
2. Sonic is now voiced by Jaleel White, but using the female voice he used for Sonia in Sonic Underground.
3. All female characters are now barefoot.

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Double-post, but i wanted to bring a new bad suggestion:
For the japanese version when entering into the Magicant stage, all the characters are fully naked minus the hats or any other headgear (except Snake, in which he turns into Naked Snake for some reason).
EDIT: I almost forgot this one
Donkey Kong's new Star KO sound is screaming his name like in Saturday Supercade.

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Adding A Character who exclusivly Represent the most unfun/ Evil/ and not main Route Of the Game over either the MAin Villain Or Protagonist!
Guess which character i mean!

Aligo

Smash Ace
Steve is in hardcore mode, so whenever a Steve loses a match they are deleted from the CSS and you have to redownload them at the eshop.

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, and the Koopalings have their voices from the DiC cartoons.

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, and the Koopalings have their voices from the DiC cartoons.
Yoshi, Link, Zelda, Pit, Mega Man and Simon as well.
And outside that, Donkey, Diddy and K. Rool have their voices from the MediaLab/Nelvama cartoon (i heard one of the VA died, not sure if it was Krusha or Klump, he also voiced Ganon in the Zelda show)

Aligo

Smash Ace
Wii fit trainer has a 1 in 42 chance of spawning a brick instead of a ball, taking damage and going into a shield break stun if the brick is headed.

Wario will now consume and ko jigglypuff upon using chomp. Holding waft for 10 minutes after it is fully charged causes wario to explode, destroying the stage.

Nintendo: Ok Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds , what do you have here?
Me: My list for "super cool" ideas.
Nintendo: Lemme see it very quick.

The idea list:
1. Add a "Flash games for girls" rep for smash.
2. We get a new AC stage based on "Amiibo festival" game it would be shameless Smashville clone with special gimmick where when you the player touches the ground of the main platform, it shows a message that says "You have to put Amiibo to continue the game".
3. Add "Nokia" songs to smash soundtrack.
4. Every fighter from now on is limbless (This means that fighters can't walk, attack or grab anything).
5. Add NFT Bored Ape and NFT Lazy Lion as new spirits to SSBU's spirit collection.
6. New 4th party fighter: Nerd Emoji (His moveset would reference it's memes).
7. Add a Sonic Eraser stage for smash (Don't forget about it's songs).
8. Replace all non-FE characters with all FE swordfighter in existence (if we get a redundant character, then we turn it into a variant of it (like Bikini Female!Corrin as separate character).
9. Re-add Banjo-Kazooie to next smash, but Kazooie is only seen as playable fighter (He doesn't even appear in the game in any form and he isn't even mentioned in any point, meaning that he would be completely absent).
10. Negative Zone returns as Luigi's final smash, but Luigi gets a seizure after it's use (this means that he can't move after it's end until teh end of the match).

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Add The Human from Undertale but with a Determination Mechanic meaning they can just Retry a Match as often as you want!
Add Dark Matter but use King of Dorks Moveset for him!
Add Adeline but she can draw Infinite maxim Tomatoes!
Add Goku but if he punches once the Universe Explodes!
Change Dededes Final Smash back to his Smash 4 one!
Add Skull kid but as a Captain Falcon echo
Add Bandana Waddle dee but with his Kirby Super Star Ultra Moveset!

Oracle Link

Smash Master
i thought this was the bad ideas thread
I have strong opinions on Dark Matter in Smash but Adding Darkmatter
Who doesnt use or do anything that darkmatter does other than possesion is a dumb idea!
I could live with a Brawl fan1 or Rivals of aether Dark MAtter Blade eventho im more of a Eye Guy!

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I dunno; Even if I'm not opposed to a swordfighter Dark Matter, I like the idea of having Dark Matter be an amorphous character who uses (PG) body horror for attacks.
But Dark Matter didnt do any Body Horror Zero did!
If you ask Most Kirby FAns they are livid about Marx having new made up attacks instead of his Soul ones!
And He can still be amorphus my ideas for him are for example:
Him Transforming between both of his forms while mainly being Eye Matter,
And Transforming his Body to reffrence other members of the dark Matter Species like, Nebula, Zero, Void and Mind!
BUT Still having all attacks from Dreamland 2,3 and Robobot!

Veca Gorebyss

Smash Journeyman
¤

a goomba for pete´s sake?

not only would touching them not be dea hdly in smash.

but all the players done have a double jump to pounce on the little guys.

and if another character were to speak about them. well compared to other characters. i think a goomba historically has in-game information about how to take them out. right?

°°waddly hands away from body°° weeell then theyre gonna say °that°.

enough said.

and they also got hsjjt nothing arms.

¤

Last edited:

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Mewtwo's voice is now permanently replaced with the one from Genesect and the Legend Awakened.

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
For Diddy's Victory Screens, he sings "Diddy to The Rescue", "Riches Galore", "Second Banana", "Yes Means No" or "You Can't See Me"

Last edited:

Aligo

Smash Ace
Wario's head now gets 5% bigger on each successful use of chomp.

Yoshi gets a new side special, egg roll, where he takes out and eats an egg roll. Just like with the previous special, this does nothing.

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Bowser's Final Smash is changed to him doing his "How dare you disturb my family vacation!" line from Sunshine (bathtub and all), and every other fighter gets KOed due to the sheer cringe.

Last edited:

Aligo

Smash Ace
Bowser's Final Smash is changed to him doing his "How dare you disturb my family vacation!" line from Sunshine (bathtub and all), and every other fighter gets KOed due to the sheer cringe.
To add more to this, the fairy in a bottle is replaced by Bowser bathtub water, which KOs any character above 100% instead of healing them.

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Miltank is added in as a fighter. Her gimmick is that if the opponents are male, they will fall in love with her and be unable to attack her.

Last edited:
Top Bottom