• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Realistic Ratios

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Sleek, good luck finding a tournament. Also, a majority of people who go to tournaments are really cool, I don't know who the hell took you to the bathroom and ****ed you, but I can guarantee it didn't happen at a tournament. And bull**** if you can't take friends who have never been to smashboards to tournaments. I used to do it ALL THE TIME. And they would enjoy themselves, because the community is just fun to be around.

Also, when you say smashboards is great on technical knowledge you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. From what I've seen, people just throw around technical banter when they have no idea what they are talking about. There really aren't that many places to find information on the game here, it all comes with experience and learning from other people.

And Balanced Brawl will NEVER be a standard for anything. The fact of the matter is you have to load an external application in order to run it in the first place. For many people, losing their warranty for installing the homebrew channel or trusting someone that running gecko temporarily is "undetectable" isn't worth the risk of playing a mediocre modification. If you're going to ***** so much about what the game is then don't play it. Move onto something more balanced, I'm sure you won't do well there either.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
I don't think anyone plays balanced brawl, sleek.
I have bb though. I'll play you on wifi sometime. :)

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So in short:
1) The community is a bunch of a**hats
2) LEAGUES, not tournaments
3) Players have options, and won't play if it isn't fun
1) Have you ever actually been to a tournament? Are you one of those players who gets knocked out early and then either leaves or goes and broods in a corner? That could be part of the problem.
2) Impractical in a number of regions, mine included. Also the online sucks, so that's not really an option. Unless you mean something else when you say league, which immediately brings up the idea of TCG leagues.
3) This game is fun.

I mean, I regularly play against a Mario. I can regularly beat him, but not unless I am trying everything I have to beat him. I main Dedede and mercilessly infinite in friendlies. No johns. Either get better or stop playing. We aren't here to listen to your whining about how you don't want to have to practice, you apparently just want to be automatically top level. Reality check: If you want to get good, you need to practice.

I might main a character who is high tier, but my main has significant amounts of trouble with a number of characters on par with the difficulties Mario has. Ice Climbers, Pikachu, Metaknight, and Zero Suit Samus to name a few. Do I ***** and moan and complain about how completely unwinnable they are? I used to. I've since smartened up and looked at exactly why I'm losing these MUs. So I can't recover against Metaknight, maybe I should look less at how to recover and more at how to not end up offstage in the first place.

tl;dr Get better. If you want to play Brawl, do so. Otherwise, go play some ****ty game like Starcraft or something.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Hey. Starcraft isn't a ****ty game. If any game is ****ty Brawl is. Brawl is the worst competitive game in the world, and we won't be bashing other games in this forum unless it is Virtua Fighter or Tekken. Thank you very much.

Also, he would just be complaining in any other game anyway.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
What this is I don't even. Sleek the Smash community is growing in my area and the Smash community is only going to grow more with the upcoming SSB4 so whatchu talkin bout willis. MAYBE in your area it's bad but everyone in GA is friendly and every smasher in my Skype and AIM are the same.

Matador, I'm disappoint. I'm about to start going OoS soon. That means I'm going to have to come find you.

@everyone who made the same post I made but better: Well damn.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Whoaaaaa, hold on a sec. Don't talk wreckless about Starcraft, mah dude. That game's awesome.

@ Iblis: How u disappoint?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Nothing else in the last page worth responding to. Then again, I don't expect much from a bunch of kids.
I find this funny for multiple reasons. I'll list a few.

1) You can only namecall because you can't respectively answer anything and are going to sidestep this post like you did my last few. Man up
2) A lot of people in this community are in college as well, unless you are that old you can't call anyone a kid because you are a kid yourself. If you do happen to be that old, Old man what are you doing on a video gaming forum?
3) You make yourself the laughing stock of this thread because you haven't posted anything concrete what-so-ever. When your already badly based points were countered, you failed and still continued to fail to address them. All do you is make weak, false, assuming, statements that hold no water nor address and try to back-up and/or counter what has been said back to you. See the quote above.

TL;DR: Man up, or continue to be the fool of your own thread. Stop dodging everything. This post isn't a troll post. If you can't address it, you fail and forfeit your previous claims.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Doesnt goto tournaments. Calling people online "kids". He is an 8 year old kid who's mom doesn't want him to be associated with people he met online. Done.

Iblis wins this thread.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
A fox main is going in with his foot on the gas. (-_^)b
I think anyone should just stop posting, & matador....plz lock this thread......like soon.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Now I gotta go reread this damn Moderator guide...For God's sake, quit flaming and post some **** with substance.

Sleek goes to tourneys. He went to one a few weeks ago, as a matter of fact.

:phone:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Just for the record, I'm one of like 6 people in the entire world who doesn't like Starcraft.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Wasn't talking about you, Iblis. I was moreso referring to Kuro~'s post. Kanzaki's was kinda borderline too.

I'm not asking anyone to AGREE with Sleek, or even to sugar-coat...but you can get your point across without coming off antagonistic.

Otherwise, I have to do stuff. The thread still has potential for discussion.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
He never answered my points because I'm right and he's wrong. He's a little ***** who sucks at this game and won't admit it, and just continues to complain about it. He shouldn't be playing this game competitively, or any game for that matter.

This kid's a noob ***!
What's your problem douchebag?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Okay, I'd like it if I got a response from him by the end of the day or you can just close this.

By the end of the day he forfeits any previous claims, he has time to think over what I've said and how to respond. Well I'm off to go practice with Hero.

I await my response.

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** you!!!!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
:cry: IBLIS TOLD ME 2!!!

No but seriously, mah b, din't mean to offend another mario. My bro sensei is a mario so i gotta respect all marios. Except sleek. There's too much history for respect there anymore :troll: /i'malsoserious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom